WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

My doctor tells me that a glass of wine each day is good for my heart. Provided it isn't Pruno, of course. Of course I'm a confirmed woot wine drinker, from long ago, when we could still get that Monkey Prize wine. ah, the overtones of banana and fleas that defined that wine just don't come across these days. Still, there's business to take care of. We asked you to Show us the label for a new Woot Cellars wine designed to appeal to a not-previously-Woot-friendly demographic. Yet again, despite our using Oompa Loompas to pick and stomp the grapes, you provided us with a wonderful variety of wines:

First Place - $100
Richboy455 - Bluetooth

Aarrgh you kiddin' me?

Second Place - $50
xexus - three blind mice

See how they run!

Third Place - $20
ActorTom - NAPA valley

"Spill the wine, you get the tool"

Honorable Mentions:

thomasofhunter - moustachioed wine

Ah, nothing like having my own filter over my lip- no need to decant this wine!

toby8915 - Coca
Finally, a wine we can enjoy- you know, I heard they have actual cocaine in the recipe for this stuff!

devzero - Grape Leader
Ah, the fruitful valleys of North Korea.

fyrefall - Guwertztra-Miner
Ah, that white-wine lung disease, so common among these miners.

FedUpOldHag - Communion Wine
Those nuns are strangely more attractive than we remember.

turrets11 - malt wine
Word.

Monkey Prize
stunnard - Whitey's Sauvignon Blanc

As if this weren't our primary group of customers already!

Money winners, please email your Paypal info to jtoon@woot.com. Monkey Prize winner, please email your shipping address to jtoon@woot.com. All of you monkey prize winners, go out to your car RIGHT NOW. Did you get one of those minimonkey keychains? Is it in your drivers side lock? No? Why that rotten sonofa- OK, we're really, really sorry. Completely ineffective though we may be, we promise to yell and scream and rant and rave and stomp our virtual feet until something is done about this. It may be nothing more than us sending an email, begging for monkys to send out, but SOMETHING will get done. Honorable Mentioneers may use coupon code HONMEN-FS for free shipping on a future order. good luck with THAT one. at least they actually will listen if you ask them nicely. Until next time remember: life isn't fair. neither is pretzel twist Cheney, but at least he's on our side.

edw6buffalo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edw6buffalo

Really !?!?! alright if you say so, congrats winners anyways

ActorTom

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ActorTom

Wow third place! Thanks -- I was afearin' I might get the monkey after Rosacola pointed out the impossibility of actually putting the wrench into the bottle.

The 3rd place completes my Bingo card. I've won each of the prizes currently available at least once.

Congrats fellow winners & HMs. I loved the Grape Leader Red chop!!

Xexus

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Xexus

Woo Hoo!! thanks Woot

and congrats RichBoy, Tom, and the HM'rs

Signature censored by Woot

DarthJay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DarthJay

-----------------------------------------
(to change to a non-Woot avatar - go to https://account.woot.com and click on the "add connection" link in the top right corner of the connections box. Once you've linked to the other accounts, you can use that avatar)

devzero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages devzero
ActorTom wrote:Wow third place! Thanks -- I was afearin' I might get the monkey after Rosacola pointed out the impossibility of actually putting the wrench into the bottle.

The 3rd place completes my Bingo card. I've won each of the prizes currently available at least once.

Thanks! Luckily bad puns work on woot.

fyrefall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fyrefall
devzero wrote:Thanks! Luckily bad puns work on woot.

I second that!

Congrats winners and fellow HMers!!

-FF

bpeterson82

quality posts: 52 Private Messages bpeterson82
ActorTom wrote:Wow third place! Thanks -- I was afearin' I might get the monkey after Rosacola pointed out the impossibility of actually putting the wrench into the bottle.

It was great! And you build the bottle AROUND the wrentch of course, then break the bottle and PRESTO! you concept works!

Congrats All! I have been moving and training for my new job, but I will return to the competition soon!

Richboy455

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Richboy455

Congrats fellow winners!!

Contest 203: 1st Place
Contest 226: 1st Place
14 Woots To Date
10 Woot Shirts
1(X3) Bag O Crap