rridgebacks

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rridgebacks
bpappin wrote:scaffolding... can you guys PLEASE fix your order form?

Nobody from Canada can order anything because it craps out on Canadian postal codes!

Nope, no shipping to Canada. Nor to Alaska, either. Must have shipped to family or friend in lower 48, for them to send to you.

Sux, but that's the Woot! way. Works for me, just a bit slower and more expensive for shipping.

Sue Ann in Alaska

trumanj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trumanj
jgwyther wrote:Anyone know how well these work on hardwood?

I don't but my sister loves the mop version on her hardwood.

Green green the musical loot,
The more you have the more you Woot!
The more you Woot the better you feel,
So use those greens to Woot the Deals!

cheech26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheech26

I snoozed, I loozed.

ChicagoCubs2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ChicagoCubs2000

I have a Roomba...it's not as cool once you actually get it.

Kristen

ksarora

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ksarora

colour test

hass0002

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hass0002

Enough with the Roombas!

Rsimianer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rsimianer

fire Rocket Number 9

dizzydan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dizzydan

yet another color test

dougephresh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougephresh

if buying the square trade warranty use coupon code RGF44BBY for 20% off.

I got 2 years for 23.99

wolfsmane

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wolfsmane

W00t-off tomorrow!!!!!

Yeeeeeeeaaaaahh!

dwezl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwezl
momof2angels wrote:Can anyone tell me how loud this iRobot is? I am thinking of buying one for my elderly parents but don't want something so loud that it would bother them or interfere with Dad watching tv.

very.

stretchman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stretchman

How is the battery life in one of these? If I fully charged it and brought it to camp , would it last the week?

Trandy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Trandy
dougephresh wrote:if buying the square trade warranty use coupon code RGF44BBY for 20% off.

I got 2 years for 23.99

I'm new to the Square Trade Warranty.
I did my *first* Woot! purchase just last night with this handy Roomba, and I've been scrolling through the posts. I see a lot of people recommending the Square Trade Warranty, how does it work and what exactly is it? Thanks!

roadhunter

quality posts: 14 Private Messages roadhunter

As long as you are satisfied with it being a novelty, then buy it. It's junk as a vacuum cleaner, unless you regularly vacuum with a real one, and just put this one out to impress people.

vagent

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vagent

sorry to intrude, just checking the new color of my box...oh cool, still black!

ZX3Junglist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZX3Junglist

wooot? roomba???!? nowai!

My god, just buy 3 and go to sleep already!!

vhm911

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vhm911

sorry to have to point this out, but how does the roomba vacuum corners?

sdawg83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sdawg83

sadly sold out - yeah honestly also checking box color.

Member of the 25+ club...

AlcoHawk Slim Breathalyzer, Sony NW-S705 MP3 player - broke, Dyson DC07, Toshiba Progressive Scan DVD - stopped working shortly after arrival, iRobot Scooba - needs proprietary solution, iRobot Roomba Discovery - RIP, Rio Carbon 5GB MP3 Player w/Zcyber i3 Portable Speakers - speakers are cute but the mp3 player is junk, Honestech My-IPTV Anywhere Deluxe - software didn't work, Jabra C820s NC Headphones - love em, on 2nd pair, Nike Unitized Putter - saweet

stereoscott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stereoscott

If anyone got scared and wants to buy the warranty like I just did, I can send you an email with their tell-a-friend and they will send you a 20% off code. If you sign up apparently I'll earn $5, but I can't get them to show me the discount code they will use. I'm happy to share if anyone would like.

kkrathi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkrathi
stereoscott wrote:If anyone got scared like I did and wants to buy the warranty like I just did, apparently I can send you an email with their tell-a-friend and they will send you a 20% off code. If you sign up apparently I'll earn $5, but I can't get them to show me the discount code they will use. I'm happy to share if anyone would like.

I would love to get the code and love for you to get some money too. By the way, I bought the roomba (..lucky me!..) earlier today from Woot. How long do I have to purchase the squaretrade warranty?

K

changhan00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changhan00

the amount of times the Roomba shows up on woot tells me that Roombas get returned by the consumer quite often....not a good sign as far as quality goes....but i do want to try one!

huskernut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages huskernut

I love my Roomba but the battery didnt last very long

kkrathi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kkrathi

Could someone please tell me - How much time do I have, to purchase the squaretrade warranty after the Woot purchase?

K

shadow450

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadow450

dang, i missed out
guess i'll just wait a couple days til another one comes around

soup

stardust

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stardust
leonbev wrote:These things don't work well at all with long pet hair. I have a Persian cat, and I end up having the clean the brushes every 15 minutes when I use it.

I can still hear those "Ding Dong! Clean Roomba's Brushes! Ding Dong!" warning messages now...

The newest 560's with the improved roller brush are much better on pet hair (my animals have proven it) The hair is easily removed during each dust bin dump... Even the old 560's aren't that bad. If you want a free lifetime warranty then buy a 560 at bed, bath and beyond! The 530 series is probably not very good.

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan

does anyone expect a woot off soon?
We are due ...!

schmeckelgruben

quality posts: 1 Private Messages schmeckelgruben

Just wanted to see my new purple qube.

118 Woots. 2 accounts. 263 items. $4.9K. Monkeys, cameras, watches, leak frogs, earbuds, knives, apricots, good pistachios, poison pistachios, 3 Eee PCs, too many woot-off lights, 2 HD TVs, 2 Shark Navigators, HD camcorder, 3 Candi USB Pole Dancers, many flashlights, dozens of SD/SDHC cards and USB flash drives, iPod Touch, 3 MP3 players. 3 cell phones, lots of other stuff, but not one frakking Bag Of Carp.

mmiteshm

quality posts: 133 Private Messages mmiteshm
tpscan wrote:does anyone expect a woot off soon?
We are due ...!

yes it's to night.read last line
http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=9051

deeboe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deeboe
mmiteshm wrote:yes it's to night.read last line
http://www.woot.com/Blog/ViewEntry.aspx?Id=9051

Oh Woot, why do you have your woot offs when I am broke?

Sherlockrp

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Sherlockrp

Hey, new color scheme!

stereoscott

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stereoscott
kkrathi wrote:Could someone please tell me - How much time do I have, to purchase the squaretrade warranty after the Woot purchase?

This is what they say:

How long do I have to buy a SquareTrade Care Plan?
For eBay purchases: You have 30 days from the eBay item end-time to purchase a SquareTrade warranty.

For new items bought from retailers: You have 11 months from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty, but we recommend acting sooner as ADH protection is only available 30 days from the purchase date.

For refurbished or used items bought from retailers: You have 90 days from your purchase date to buy a SquareTrade warranty.

If you're not sure if you'll keep the item, we have a 100% refund policy in the first 60 days (and it's prorated after that), with no re-stocking fees like some retailer warranties. If you return the item, just call us or log-in to My Warranties and cancel your warranty for a full refund!

Also I read that the warranty does not cover batteries that wear out or if you drop it, but it would cover any other malfunction.

TheClone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheClone
stretchman wrote:How is the battery life in one of these? If I fully charged it and brought it to camp , would it last the week?

If you don't run it, then yes. ;)

It will run about an hour on a full battery (at best). Generally enough to clean 2 rooms fairly well. Then you'll need to charge it again. I'd bring the power cord. You can charge it without the base. Just plug the power cord directly into the roomba. The power cord has a "wall wart" about the size of a twinkie.

cincysurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cincysurfer

i have one of these, as well as an older discovery model. the 530 does a great job with cords and part of the fringe on my rugs, but not so great on the kitchen throw rugs. it just gives up in the kitchen as the rugs scoot around too easily.

kspn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kspn

Needed a vaccum cleaner for my new apartment and this fits. Can't wait for it to arrive and start cleaning up my messes!

My Woot Items: 32x Woot.com, 35x Shirt.Woot.com, 8x Sellout.Woot.com, 2x Wine.Woot.com

Mikeymadness

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Mikeymadness

I should bought this as a Christmas gift. Maybe it'll come up again soon. This is supposed to be a good model...

Kimeister

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Kimeister

Warning for cat owners!
Do not allow your cat witness you starting Roomba. Once she learns that she only needs to press that big green button in the middle of Roomba to have a playmate any time she wants, instant cat toy. Even at 2:30AM. ESPECIALLY at 2:30AM.

Sephlaren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sephlaren

So how many of us are writing just to see what color our new ID square is, eh? I know I don't give a hoot about a vacuum so I'm shamelessly posting just to post... how pathetic am I?!

Sephlaren...

Sephlaren

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Sephlaren
Sephlaren wrote:So how many of us are writing just to see what color our new ID square is, eh? I know I don't give a hoot about a vacuum so I'm shamelessly posting just to post... how pathetic am I?!

DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!! 50-99 woots... oh my... my husband would be.. shocked

Sephlaren...

bama89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bama89

say, if you bought every roomba that woot sold, you think there would be room on your floor for it to get dirty?

alfa1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages alfa1
tpscan wrote:does anyone expect a woot off soon?
We are due ...!

maybe tonight!?

• woot