WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Our time in Vegas isn’t quite finished, but I think we can say we’ve seen the nastiest breakfast of the trip. This is why it’s not always a good idea to give people choices. Our own Jason Toon makes the kind of buffet selections that an unsupervised seven-year-old child might. Observe his total irreverence for what some call the most important meal of the day:

DSCF8094

Yeah, you saw that right. There was yogurt, fruit cocktail and scrambled eggs on offer, but Jason had a hankering, first thing in the morning, for nachos and donuts. Take a moment to swallow your gorge.

DSCF8091

The reason they have stuff like nachos available at breakfast time is because for a lot of people the buffet line is the last stop after an all-night Vegas-style party, before they finally turn in. You’re not supposed to start your morning with them. This plate was like a squad of culinary shock troops kicking in the doors of Jason’s day. Yech.

Woot's CES 2010 coverage is the most important meal of the day... for your mind, man.

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

Jason is an inspiration, and tomorrow I too will partake in the most amazing breakfast I have ever seen.

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

Darquis wrote:Jason is an inspiration, and tomorrow I too will partake in the most amazing breakfast I have ever seen.

If you can find a way to work in the cinnamon roll with hot fudge, I recommend it.

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

stingray69

quality posts: 4 Private Messages stingray69

My vote goes to this. It's surprisingly delicious but I've never tried it for breakfast.

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

If I ate that for breakfast I would probably be in such a horrid mood the whole day that something really bad would happen.

Still single, can't imagine why.

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
Darquis wrote:Jason is an inspiration, and tomorrow I too will partake in the most amazing breakfast I have ever seen.

It was everything I could have dreamed, and more.

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

I like your taste in the blue corn tortilla chips. But thats about it.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

Like so many things Wootish, this is a this is either inspiring or vomit inducing. I can't decide which.
I've done worse, but only when living alone and having to scavange. Jason, for the love of God, you don't have to live like this.

etherealstrife

quality posts: 0 Private Messages etherealstrife
WilfBrim wrote:Jason, for the love of God, you don't have to live like this.

Why would you want to live any other way?

Looks delicious! Nacho cheese sauce is for all hours.

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

What if I sent this to woot HQ and the woot staff had to watch Jason eat it? you could even video tape it and post it online!