WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

We love Valentine’s Day, don’t you? It’s that one special day we set aside every year just to tell that special someone: “I love you.” And maybe also to tell that special someone’s creepy roommate: “You, not so much. Please stop ‘accidentally’ walking in on me while I’m showering.”

Being the soft-hearted romantic types we are, nothing riles us up more than seeing capitalist swine try to exploit the holiday for a quick buck. (Or are we supposed to believe it’s just a coincidence that they jacked up the price of plush bears at the filling station this month?)

In the spirit of St Valentine, whoever he was, we say screw that. Love was meant to be free. That’s why, for the third consecutive year, we’re giving away original Valentine’s Day cards for you to download, print, and give away to as many sweeties as you’ve got the ink cartridges to support.

As always, our PDF u-print-em Valentines come in two flavors, “Bitter” and “Sweet,” so even if you’re not in the mood to spread the love, you can still spread something.

If you're the type who won't click on PDFs because you can't stand the sight of that Acrobat guy, see below for all eight Valentines in convenient JPG form...

And you can still enjoy our ‘08 Valentines and ‘09 Valentines too! You probably won't enjoy them, but you can.

mboverload

quality posts: 80 Private Messages mboverload

Oh my god these are awesome

117 woots and counting, since 2007. Don't ban me, bro!

janoulle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janoulle

Oh Woot.

Slydon

quality posts: 18 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

janoulle wrote:Oh Woot. the teddy bear looks suspiciously like pedobear. Just sayin'

Where do you see a bear?

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

smileman66

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smileman66

I honestly don't get the Nessy one.

edit: Oh I get it, it's not Nessy, it's a plesiosaur!

jlavezzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jlavezzo

What's the owl holding in it's mouth? Yarn? A dog collar? A pink mouse tail in the shape of a heart?

ProfHotpants

quality posts: 49 Private Messages ProfHotpants
jlavezzo wrote:What's the owl holding in it's mouth? Yarn? A dog collar? A pink mouse tail in the shape of a heart?

It's supposed to be a worm, but I think yarn or a mouse tail would work just as well. It's hard for owls to find appropriate tokens to show their affection.

rly1woot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rly1woot

The last one would have been more awesome if it were "Thinking of ewe" with a picture of a female sheep. Gnu is totally not pronounced "you" =P

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
ProfHotpants wrote:It's supposed to be a worm, but I think yarn or a mouse tail would work just as well. It's hard for owls to find appropriate tokens to show their affection.

I saw a pink handcuff.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
llandar wrote:I saw a pink handcuff.

And you will again, if you're good. ;)

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

A little too cutsey this time. Not enough snarky and/or edgy. Has woot gone all soft and mushy?

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

jeannefromnc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeannefromnc

Omelets made great you guyz rock! I <3 these!

harder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harder

Those are great! Best Woot Valentines yet.

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

Where's the Tanuki card?

caerdwyn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages caerdwyn
jlavezzo wrote:What's the owl holding in it's mouth? Yarn? A dog collar? A pink mouse tail in the shape of a heart?

ProfHotpants wrote:It's supposed to be a worm, but I think yarn or a mouse tail would work just as well. It's hard for owls to find appropriate tokens to show their affection.

Or... a catheter for doing an angioplasty.

You know, for fixing a broken heart.

I BET THAT'S WHAT YOU MEANT ALL ALONG WOOT YEAH SURE YOU DID

mattschuette

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mattschuette

Staff

El Chupacabras from the waffleiron!

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Oops. Meant to cancel, not post.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

Ivyness

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ivyness

Yeay chupacabra! Someone needs to make a shirt with him, the cucuy and la llorona. I would proudly wear it.

Be the change...

powerpiglet

quality posts: 6 Private Messages powerpiglet
rly1woot wrote:The last one would have been more awesome if it were "Thinking of ewe" with a picture of a female sheep. Gnu is totally not pronounced "you" =P

That one's for Linux users, silly.

Eastcoastmary

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Eastcoastmary

Woot, the bitter valentines are so much better than the sweet ones. The sweet ones need more edge, less saccharin. You can still be nice without being sugary, right?

Eastcoastmary

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Eastcoastmary

the owl is holding a heart shaped computer cord, a take off on the Woot item of the day