mac daddy1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mac daddy1
crowsnest wrote:how bout I PUSH your buttons SMARTY!!!!!

Oh wait I cant!!!

CAUSE EVERY TIME I DO YOU COOL W000000T GODS PUT ME ON FREAKING PROBATION FOR 80 HOURS OR SOME gristle. YOU WILL PROLLY PUT ME ON PROBATION FOR THIS AND CALL IT A USELESS POST?????

How slowly they learn.

emilyb0902

quality posts: 35 Private Messages emilyb0902

My pink Microsoft wireless mouse just died - I hate the USB stick that goes with them, I've broken two so far. Looking forward to a pink mouse that might survive a little longer! Thanks woot - for under $22 I have a better replacement for the Microsoft one, and cheaper too. Best of all, no sacrificing the pink-ness!

Ryfiel

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Ryfiel

If you wanna use rechargeables I recommend getting the longer lasting variant of NiMH batteries. This is because with normal ones in a low power application like this will loose more of the charge by time. So stuff like enerloops (forget the specific name for those) or the rayovac "hybrid" batteries. They work quite well for such a thing.

I even use them for my xbox 360 controllers, because they are cheaper, (by cheaper I mean like 4 batteries for $5. After that you can charge one set after it dies and grab the other set of 2. better, last longer and there is no longer a need for that stupid charge cord. (alternatively if you have a USB plug closer to you than the console, you can toss the battery pack altogether and just play off of the cord)

Edit: The batteries in the play-n-charge kit are just crappy regular 2100 mAh NiMH batteries. I ripped one of them open after it started not lasting a day or two. I can even charge those in the charger I got with the other kind and they last longer because trickle charges aren't as good.

m159267

quality posts: 1 Private Messages m159267

What, no GREEN ones?? It IS st. patty's day!!

vmforrest

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vmforrest
kh99 wrote:Yes - whichever part is farthest from the ground.

HA! Nice one...

earbuckle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages earbuckle
roadhunter wrote:Yes, it does. A mouse is incapable of telling the difference. 1.5v is 1.5v.

Except many rechargables are only 1.2v.

Mataiyo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mataiyo

in case anyone is wondering, black is not available....

so i got the red one.... still wondering if i should've gotten the white one..........

boobies

Drizzt5

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Drizzt5

Got a white one for me (I wanted a black one!) to use with my eeepc, and got a pink one for my mum. And if you need a Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle go to
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11866

A reliable site that I have used in the past, shipping takes a bit but it's always free.

krepthin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krepthin
orr94 wrote:Anyone know if this works well with rechargeable batteries? I hate burning through alkalines, but some mice just don't work with rechargeables.

It does, but I've only had to change my Energizer batteries once in a year.

krepthin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krepthin
crowsnest wrote:glad to see tou got rid of that POC APPLE crapbook......but why the hell HP???????

I own and use both and like both.

dae1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dae1

In for a red mouse, perfect for the netbook.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
kh99 wrote:Yes - whichever part is farthest from the ground.

So by your calculation a sphere has a top and a bottom???

but also by your calculation there would be an endless point of tops and bottoms leaving no single point the ACTUALL top and or bottom???

you sir are a dumbass!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
vmforrest wrote:HA! Nice one...

ha you suck too

@crowsnest531

kh99

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kh99
crowsnest wrote:So by your calculation a sphere has a top and a bottom???

but also by your calculation there would be an endless point of tops and bottoms leaving no single point the ACTUALL top and or bottom???

you sir are a dumbass!

I'm not the dumbass, I was explaining what's meant by "top", something that shouldn't need explaining to anyone past kindergarten age. Look up "top" in a dictionary and you'll see what I mean.

And yes, a sphere has a top when there's a frame of reference that defines up and down, such as gravity. No "calculation" necessary, it's just by definition.

Dumbass.

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

Here's a complete tear-down of this mouse in case anyone should need it. Enjoy!

http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Razer-Pro-Click-Mobile-Teardown/1220/1

blakadher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blakadher
dangela424 wrote:In depth review:

http://www.notebookreview.com/default.asp?newsID=4066

Ugh, is that the "white" mouse? Dang, I ordered that one and did not realize I would be getting a baby blue mouse. I hope the reviewer just had horrible lighting and a camera with no white balance correction.

craiger99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craiger99

Finally got a shipping notice today

Velocity Micro Cruz Android Tablet 7" 11/16/11 Big ol' Cornucopia 11/9/11 Green Buckyballs 3/17/11 Bag O' Crap 3/9/11 Tyke Light RoomMate 4/29/10 Razer Pro Click Mobile 3/17/10 Blue Flix Digital Camcorder 11/30/09 Sandisk Clip 1GB MP3 Player 11/19/09 Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain 7/22/09 Random Crap 3/27/09 4GB Jimmie Johnson NASCAR Flash Drive 3/26/09 Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor 8/8/08 Sandisk 1GB Media Player 6/19/08

a75952

quality posts: 8 Private Messages a75952

crowsnest wrote:how bout I PUSH your buttons SMARTY!!!!!

Oh wait I cant!!!

CAUSE EVERY TIME I DO YOU COOL W000000T GODS PUT ME ON FREAKING PROBATION FOR 80 HOURS OR SOME gristle. YOU WILL PROLLY PUT ME ON PROBATION FOR THIS AND CALL IT A USELESS POST?????

mac daddy1 wrote:How slowly they learn.

very useful post as a warning though... lol?
please dont put me on probation gatsby

a75952

Drizzt5 wrote:Got a white one for me (I wanted a black one!) to use with my eeepc, and got a pink one for my mum. And if you need a Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle go to
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.11866

A reliable site that I have used in the past, shipping takes a bit but it's always free.

cuz its shipped from CHINA. but i trust it too. very cheap for useful tech. and free shipping on pretty much everything

a75952

craiger99 wrote:Finally got a shipping notice today

theres something wrong with my tracking number. i tracked by reference and the tracking number sent to me, but no luck on either way, can someone help me?

kcarsonwoot

quality posts: 261 Private Messages kcarsonwoot
a75952 wrote:theres something wrong with my tracking number. i tracked by reference and the tracking number sent to me, but no luck on either way, can someone help me?

Not a problem.
Your tracking shows package is on schedule
with estimated delivery of Mar 27th, 2010.

PM'ing you the tracking information -- check your community inbox.

-Staff

videogamejunkie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages videogamejunkie

I haven't received any information at all, WOOT took my money but I haven't received any sort of confirmation.

aciddream99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aciddream99

Got mine in today but unfortunately it seems it's not a Linux compatible mouse after all : (
I'm using a Linux build called Jolicloud which is a trimmed down Ubuntu and it keeps asking for a pin that doesn't exist.... Booooo!!!

Scratch that, it was a bad bluetooth adapter. $2 one I purchased from DealExtreme. Borrowed a new adapter and it works in linux & Win 7!
Yay!
But yep, don't try and pair with a pin, just skip that and it worked.

vfrdirk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages vfrdirk
aciddream99 wrote:Got mine in today but unfortunately it seems it's not a Linux compatible mouse after all : (
I'm using a Linux build called Jolicloud which is a trimmed down Ubuntu and it keeps asking for a pin that doesn't exist.... Booooo!!!

I got mine today and I'm using it on my Ubuntu machine to post this note. On Win7, it offered to use "no pincode" which worked just fine. When I saw your message, I fired up the Ubuntu partition and the only choice in the Bluetooth settings was "0000", which it said was common for mice. I tried it and it worked!

I haven't used Jolicloud in a while, but I suspect if you can find the BT settings thingy, you can get it to work. (I installed no special driver or anything)

How did I get over 200 Woot purchases?

derek533

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derek533

Got mine today. Works great on Win7. Just select no pincode and you'll be fine.

renegadealien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages renegadealien

I love woot. yet Woot has the slowest shipping response out there. If this company would pick up the pace a little more i would be prone to purchase things more often. On the other hand by the time my item arrives the beer i started brewing will be done. Thats how slow they are.

kirstenp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirstenp
renegadealien wrote:I love woot. yet Woot has the slowest shipping response out there. If this company would pick up the pace a little more i would be prone to purchase things more often. On the other hand by the time my item arrives the beer i started brewing will be done. Thats how slow they are.

One of the reasons they can give good deals is that they batch shipping. Its how they keep the price down. With Woot, you just order and forget about it. It will (usually!) show up and then its a nice surprise.

kirstenp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirstenp

I receive my Razer today but I can't pair it. And now it seems that it is not compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6 on Mac OSX).... I think so at least since the instructions for pairing only go up to 10.4.8 - and there is a notice on their website's front page where you sign up for info on Snow Leopard and compatibility.

But I can't find anywhere where it says it is, or isn't, compatible.

Anyone have success pairing to Snow Leopard?

diosdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diosdog
kirstenp wrote:I receive my Razer today but I can't pair it. And now it seems that it is not compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6 on Mac OSX).... I think so at least since the instructions for pairing only go up to 10.4.8 - and there is a notice on their website's front page where you sign up for info on Snow Leopard and compatibility.

I got it to successfully pair in snow leopard (use bluetooth pref pane, not mouse pref pane), but am having problems with tracking; ie the cursor jumps around unevenly whenever I try moving the mouse. Anyone else having the same problem?

HappyWillow0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HappyWillow0
diosdog wrote:I got it to successfully pair in snow leopard (use bluetooth pref pane, not mouse pref pane), but am having problems with tracking; ie the cursor jumps around unevenly whenever I try moving the mouse. Anyone else having the same problem?

OSX 10.6 working fine so far but taking a close look, the cursor seems to be a bit more jumpy than other mice. Comparing it to a Microsoft usb mice, it doesn't seem as smooth but the mouse still gets to where you need the cursor to get to.

On another note, does anyone think the battery compartment is a little loose or is it my mouse in particular that seems quite easy to come off?

infinitenothing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages infinitenothing
kirstenp wrote:I receive my Razer today but I can't pair it. And now it seems that it is not compatible with Snow Leopard (10.6 on Mac OSX).... I think so at least since the instructions for pairing only go up to 10.4.8 - and there is a notice on their website's front page where you sign up for info on Snow Leopard and compatibility.

I'm having nonsuccess in snow leopard. Most of the time it won't pair and when it does the left click doesn't work and the right click disconnects it : ( I think we may have just gotten lemons.

ericslaw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ericslaw

Just received mine (black).
Put the batteries in but no sign that it's doing anything. Started my XP laptop and ran bluetooth discovery while pressing the pairing button. Nothing discovered.

Any pointers? does the logo only glow after pairing?

EDIT1:
Logo does not light up at all.
Checked on/off switch and pressed pairing/reset button repeatedly and
for varying durations.
Tried holding all three buttons down for over 10seconds to trigger the
logo light mode to no effect.
Replaced included batteries with fresh batteries and confirmed they
are inserted correctly.
Repeated tests to no effect.

sent email to techsupport@razersupport.com per instructions found here: http://www2.razerzone.com/about/shippingandreturns.php

They have responded already and have provided a form to fillout and email so I may get an RMA number.

EDIT2:
recieved RMA from razer - guess this mouse just cost me a little extra (in shipping).

HappyWillow0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HappyWillow0
ericslaw wrote:Just received mine (black).
Put the batteries in but no sign that it's doing anything. Started my XP laptop and ran bluetooth discovery while pressing the pairing button. Nothing discovered.

When my white one turns on, the red light comes on at the bottom. Pressing the pairing button in causes the logo light to flash, no need to hold. That is when the mouse is discoverable to pair.

Although the manual said that the logo should only glow after 10s of non-use, mine starts glowing after ~2s.

Edit: Just to make sure, You did turn the switch to on. Right?

ace101081

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ace101081
ericslaw wrote:Just received mine (black).

No light = defective mouse. I ordered two and one works great (paired easily with snow leopard, tracks wonderfully) and the other is DOA. Trying to contact Razer to get a new one, can't find a phone number...so far no response to the email I sent or the support ticket I submitted through their website.

jafarme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jafarme

Got mine today and ran into a wall pairing it with my Archos 5 IT with Android. Because the mouse does not use a pin and Android is forcing me to input a PIN i think i am just SOL. Any ideas on getting this to work with an Android device? The submit button is ghosted until i put something in the PIN field.

dae1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dae1

I just got it in today and works great. Didn't need anything fancy and pairs perfectly with the netbook I bought here (Acer AspireOne D250) via bluetooth.

*Using: Ubuntu Netbook Remix.

ryanaknight

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ryanaknight

Got mine today. Was super excited to finally use the bluetooth I ordered with my alienware m11x netbook. Unfortunately this mouse is garbage.

I had no problem pairing the mouse with my netbook (win 7 64bit). The problem is the bastard is so glitchy!!! If I move really slowly, I can get the mouse to go where I need it to. However, no matter what surface I put it on...it runs bad.

Anyone else super glitchy running 64bit win7? Anyone NOT super glitchy running 32bit win7?

I've purchased a lot of razer products in the past and only have really liked 1 product (the headphones I bought are nice because they don't hurt after long sessions). A coworker is telling me to buy the Razer Orochi, but I dont think i'll be buying anymore razer products. Final straw sirs...

back to my logitech with the huge crappy usb dongle.

aponia

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aponia

EDIT: Mine was also super glitchy running on my work xp pro laptop. Tried adjusting the pointer speed and mousemat/no mousemat/bit of paper. Finally turned off the touchpad and that seems to have done the trick.

jthees

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jthees

Wow, crappy shipping. Thanks, FedEx. It was originaly tracked to show on the 29th. No mouse. Now, today,I see this garbage:

Mar 30, 2010 7:30 AM
At USPS facility
SOUTHPORT, IN
Tendered to USPS for delivery - Allow one to two additional days for delivery

Mar 30, 2010 2:25 AM
Departed FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Mar 30, 2010 12:00 AM
Shipment information sent to USPS
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Mar 29, 2010 3:04 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

They've sent it to Indianapolis' FedEx facility, which gave it to Southport's Post Office, to deliver it to me in Indianapolis in 2-3 days.

F'n FedEx. waffles? they're fine.

Albright

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Albright

Got my mice today. I've only tried one so far, but I'm none too happy with it, even for the low price. On my MacBook with Snow Leopard, I'm also seeing the jittery tracking, though it's occasional - it'll be fine for a couple minutes then it will jitter for a minute, then it will be fine again. Interweb searching seems to say that turning off any wifi signal operating at 2.4GHz may fix this (use 5GHz only)… haven't tried it yet, and hoping I won't have to…

Worse than that, though, is that if the mouse disconnects, either from me turning it off manually or from sitting idly for a few minutes (is that normal?), it won't reconnect properly unless I go through the entire Bluetooth pairing process all over again. Very frustrating.

Also, the directions on how to turn off the pulsing light (hold down all three mouse buttons for a couple of seconds) seem to not work.

Dammit. Weren't Razer products supposed to be quality? I ordered two so I'll try the other one, but I'm definitely not happy so far.

(Just tried clicking the "post" button and missed it crazily because the pointer is being jerky again…)

EDIT: On the second mouse now. All the same problems persist. Any other Mac users having similar problems? I'm never buying Razer again.