YenRaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages YenRaven

2x lego miniDock Ipod speakers (pink)
1x Woot shirt
1x US Robotics card bus 10/100 ethernet PC card
1x Pic-a-nic Basket

kphilippe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kphilippe

My 3.8 lb Banana Orange and Cassaba arrived today, several days early. Pretty much the usual haul.

1 Picnic Basket, paired up with its mate from last epic adventure.
1 Set of Woot-off Lights.
1 Bandolier T-shirt - Size Large. My size
1 Waterman Pen - Pretty nice
1 Receipt from January 2009 for a 42" Westinghouse TV billed to Marc Bellemere and shipped to Woot. Not a sign of any thing else, just a random piece of paper that got slipped into my box.

cleaner00

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cleaner00

epic adventure arrived 2 days early (which was the original estimated date)

Contents:

1 Carrot T - Large (goes to my fiancée)
1 Whale tail T - size 5 (goes to my fiancées 4yr old)
1 folding picnic basket (have a real one, regift time)
4 lego mini docks (I do Sansa/Zune/Creative, don't even know 4 people who own an ipod - regift if possible)
1 "Go Diego Go" Great Dinosaur Rescue educational media for PC & Mac. (Perfect for the 4 year old)

I know you aren't supposed to disparage the Woot and all, but I'm a little disappointed with the overall lack of imagination this go around, and I mean for everyone not just me. I got no bags despite ordering 3 (unless the basket is a bag, then I only got 1)
I guess it was karma for my first bag being pretty decent. Oh well.

Unique Woot items purchaced: 69
Bundles of Clones#39;s attempted: 42 (including the Dow Jones bag)
Bundles of Clones#39;s acquired: 3 (25Sep09/26Mar10/26May10)

burgio

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burgio

arrived today:

Blowouts: The Magical Cake Topper
bandoleer of carrots tshirt
pink Lego miniDock speaker for iPod
Titanium Jeff Gordon NASCAR Protective Eyewear
and a picnic basket

lparsons42

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lparsons42

Woot! My crap has arrived!

2 Lego iPod speakers in pink (new)
1 foldable picnic basket (also new)
1 woot bandoleer of carrots T-shirt (men's large)
1 Jensen AM/FM alarm clock radio

and ...
0 HSM clocks

Not a bad first bag of crap!

liquidblue1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages liquidblue1

1 Bandolier of Carrots T-shirt - size L
1 folding foam Picknic Basket
1 LED Flashlight with 3 AAA Batteries (with the batteries already ripped from the package and installed)
1 Marine iPod FM radio transmitter cigarette lighter adapter (the white one from previous wootings)
1 GE 6.0 Cell Fusion system in a damaged and taped up box labeled 'Tested - defective, will not charge'

I'm happy with my craps. The picknic basket is a strange item but okay. I can always use another flashlight. The iPod transmitter goes to my wife who had been nagging me to get her one anyway.

The cell fusion sytem is the nicest item of all, and despite being opened and in a damaged box, it seems to work fine. The handset units seem to be holding a charge - I called my Dad and talked on one of them for half an hour. This is a great item for someone like me who only has a cell phone, not a house phone. I can put my cell on the charger upstairs and not have to worry about missing a call while I'm downstairs. Thanks for my first b~o~c woot!

lparsons42

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lparsons42

Anyone have a MSRP for the lego ipod speakers? I was filling in my info on the spreadsheet and guessed their price at $5 each. My wife's ipod touch has a built in speaker, so this might be somewhat redundant for us.

Zia Lia

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Zia Lia

Well, mine arrived. Very strange that I landed a second set of binoculars.

1x L Bandoleer of Carrots T-shirt
1x size 7 Whale Tail T-shirt
1x Picnic basket
1x High School Musical decal wall clock
1x Rokinon 10-30x50 binoculars

ecnica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ecnica
lparsons42 wrote:Anyone have a MSRP for the lego ipod speakers? I was filling in my info on the spreadsheet and guessed their price at $5 each. My wife's ipod touch has a built in speaker, so this might be somewhat redundant for us.

Google shopping comes up as low as 4.99 for ebay all the way to 39.99 for some store in the Dallas area.

I guess some fellow wooters already listed them on eBay for as cheap as $.99, cheapest sold that I found on ebay is $4.99 with free shipping.

mikegoetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikegoetz

Recieved mine today.

1x Obligatory picnic basket
1x Obligatory Size L Carrot Tee
3x Ping Lego Ipod speakers. (Zune household.. only know 1 person with an ipod touch)
1x 2005 Ford GT 1:24/25 Scale plastic model (Sealed, new)

Not too bad for first time.

mrlarry999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrlarry999
liquidblue1 wrote:)
The cell fusion sytem is the nicest item of all, and despite being opened and in a damaged box, it seems to work fine. The handset units seem to be holding a charge - I called my Dad and talked on one of them for half an hour. This is a great item for someone like me who only has a cell phone, not a house phone. I can put my cell on the charger upstairs and not have to worry about missing a call while I'm downstairs. Thanks for my first b~o~c woot!

I got one of these sets also, with two phones, but the batteries will not charge on mine. I found the battery replacements at Amazon for $14 for a 2-pack.
http://www.amazon.com/Equivalent-BT184342-BT284342-Cordless-Telephone/dp/B003DQ2AB0/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1270858549&sr=8-13

bravo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bravo
huujedi wrote:Thats actually a decent mp3 player (the RCA arm band) I got it in a previous epic adventure. It said defective but All I had to do to get it working was update the firmware on the rca website and now it works great!

Yeah it is pretty nice. The menu key on mine didn't work so all it could do is MP3's. I took it apart and it looked like a pin was missing that pushed the outside button to the one on the board, so I repurposed one of the screws and it works great now!

LayneRobinson

quality posts: 8 Private Messages LayneRobinson

Whoever got the letter in this one. I got the April Fool's letter, so I called FedEx Freight to see if they had any info for me, but the only shipment they had from Woot was headed to Tennessee and left today. If that sounds like you, congrats!

Not sure how long it will take to go from Carrolton to Tennessee, but it's on its way!

Holy Crap! I got a letter! http://www.twitpic.com/1edbfv
It turned out to be car wax http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89F-TOVQtrI

kelliedn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kelliedn

Looks like both my random and my adventure boxes should be here tomorrow morning. Would love one of the bluetooth phones or a GPS...probably will get the clock and a shirt though! lol

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10
49 woot , 40 kidswoot, 10 shirtwoot, 4 dealswoot, 3 homewoot

mangoman53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mangoman53

Very pleased. 3.5 pounder came to Pittsburgh a day early.

1 X Woot Shirt
1 X HSM Clock
1 X Lego iPod MiniDock
1 X Magic Deck of Cards
1 X Picnic Basket (makes 2 I have now)
1 X ESPN Remote (no cables or software, but it uses mini USB - appears to work)

Once again, thanks woot!

robio

quality posts: 41 Private Messages robio

2 Lego-like miniDocks
+1 "High School Musical" clock
+1 Bowl of Cereal Tee
+1 Pic-a-nic basket
-------------------------
$8 down the drain

After all those Woot Offs trying, I've learned a harsh lesson.

Wouldn't have minded if there'd be one thing worth while.

/at least the Tee is in my size

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

1 Razer Lycosa Gaming Keyboard missing 8 keys. Has what looks like a shoeprint across the high gloss part and between the keys. Lights up, seems to work fine.
3 pairs wootoff lights.
1 Brinkmann rechargeable Wet Dry Vac
8 individual keys for Razer keyboard.

The keys locked right back in, the keyboard is terrific! The wet:dry vac seems to be complete in original packaging.

Pretty great crаp. Thanks, woot!! I've never had a keyboard ever as solid as this one! It has an ergonomic wrist support, ear bud connection, microphone connector, you know, if I want to go into sales, or something. Has programmable keyboard, and a big downloadable manual. Gonna have to disconnect my old keyboard in the morning.

oh, yeah, it was 12 pounds. 24x12x12.

Tarantino

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Tarantino
Zia Lia wrote:Well, mine arrived. Very strange that I landed a second set of binoculars.

1x L Bandoleer of Carrots T-shirt
1x size 7 Whale Tail T-shirt
1x Picnic basket
1x High School Musical decal wall clock
1x Rokinon 10-30x50 binoculars

Would liked to have gotten 'nocs. I like to watch birdies.

chris4132

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chris4132

1x Large Woot Bandolier of Carrots T-Shirt
1x 2D Brinkman LED Flashlight!
1x Philips iPod Dock SJM3140/27!
1x HSM Clock
1x Daiwa Luggage

Great haul for my first ever bag.

daniellemiree77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages daniellemiree77

Just got my bucket of criminals in the mail!
2.4 lbs

1 Carrot shirt which I LOVE!!!!!! I will wear it proudly!

1 pink lego warrior

1 mini tripod which I needed

1 cool blue pen

1 Picnic Basket

Thank You Woot!!!!

My Fools Adventure should be here tomorrow but that is even lighter at .9 lbs. Weighs the same as my 2 glow in the dark chimpanzees.

jyamastoker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jyamastoker

Got my 2.8 lb bag of crepes:

Received:

1 Carrot t-shirt size L
1 Foldable picnic basket
2 mini tripods
1 wireless logitech mouse
1 Toshiba remote control for a dvd player
2 Pinnacle TVC Pro 4 DD discs

I have no idea what the Pinnacle TVC discs are for. Well at least I can use the wireless mouse (if it works?). Not bad for my first bag of crepes!

braudcms

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braudcms

Got my bandolier on crack today! First one ever!

The loot was:
1 Bandolier of Carrots t shirt
1 HSM wall decal clock
1 size 5 boys swim trunks
2 lego pink I Pod docks
1 picnic basket

Could have been worse! No woot off lights in the box!

jeffreyinspace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeffreyinspace

Received my Book of hernia today, a few days ahead of fedex projected delivery. Seems to be a standard haul but definitely worth the eight bucks. Can't complain after my Christmas hernia and I still have my adventure hernia on it's way.

1- Bandoleer of Carrots T, Large
1- Picnic Basket
1- HSM clock
1- pair of amber Woot Off Lights
2- Lush Life minidock genuine, simulated LEGO speakers

Waiting for my April Bag before I decide what stays and what gets Flea Bayed.

duncansil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duncansil

Came home to a box singing Winnie the Pooh. Contents were
1 - Picanic basket
1 - Bandoleer of Carrot shirt, size L
1 - Singing toothbrush holder.
1 - Eyelite TV software&serial code
0 - bags of Texas Air
0 - Golden Letters
1 - Plain brown box. No woot logo in sight.

Pretty boring epic adventure. Crappyest we've ever recieved. Still, very fun. Thanks woot!

McSpooky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages McSpooky

Both of my boxes are scheduled for today delivery, but I have not been able to track it since it went to USPS. Last I heard, they left WV on the 8th

No changes have been made on weight or size either. My 3/26 is listed as a 1.3 pounder. My 4/1 is 8.4 pounds still. We will see later today hopefully!

and they are both here.... can't wait to open them up!!!

slymat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slymat
LayneRobinson wrote:Whoever got the letter in this one. I got the April Fool's letter, so I called FedEx Freight to see if they had any info for me, but the only shipment they had from Woot was headed to Tennessee and left today. If that sounds like you, congrats!

Not sure how long it will take to go from Carrolton to Tennessee, but it's on its way!

If TN is not the final destination, I'm just up in Kentucky.

*crosses fingers*

I get my hernia today.

vinithehat

quality posts: 23 Private Messages vinithehat

I just got my woot-off epic adventure, plus 3 adventure craps. here's the tally:

4 cardboard boxes
4 t shirts
4 jonas brothers camera cases
3 lego brick ipod speakers
3 woot-off lights
1 2010 fact or hernia calendar
1 slinky junior.
1 mini tripod

Drathus

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Drathus
annietsai wrote:but you got both a Bandoleer Of Carrots AND a Box Of Crayons! 2 BOCs hidden inside your BOC... gotta love it!

You're right! I missed the subliminal message!

Bandoleer Of Carrots
Box Of Crayons
Basket Of Consumption (picnic basket)
Box Of Cables (zune box)
Buds Of Cacophony (earphones)

I see the message, Woot Gods!

kelliedn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kelliedn

Hello! Got both my adventure and random hernia today. Here are pics of both, only because they are so much alike. The blue imposter shirt is way too small. Thinking it's a size medium or large if anyone wants to trade. The other shirt looks like a large kids size. Probably will fit my 5 year old with room to spare.

First is my Random one:
1 tripod, 2 lego speakers (we use Sansa...oh well) 1 Jonas Brothers Bag, 1 shirt, not sure which this is but the design is pretty cool *** edit, found it, it's Monasty Boy from May 2009 http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3183867

And this is my Adventure one:
1 tripod, 1 lego speakers, 1 jonas brothers bag, 1 imposter shirt, 1 fact or hernia desk calender.

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10
49 woot , 40 kidswoot, 10 shirtwoot, 4 dealswoot, 3 homewoot

taviscostik

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taviscostik

My 55 pound hernia is only an hour away! Here's hoping it'll be delivered before the delivery date of the 14th. :D

ajsedlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajsedlak

My 1.3lb Battalion of Chihuahuas landed in Pittsburgh today, two days early and sporting a Woot! logo.

Contents:
1 x Jonas Brothers case
1 x plain brown shirt
1 x mini tripod
1 x pink lego iPod speaker
0 x golden letter
0 x HSM clock

Nothing amazing, but I'm satisfied with my epic adventure. Thanks, woot gods!

ugliestmouse

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ugliestmouse
kelliedn wrote:
First is my Random one:
1 tripod, 2 lego speakers (we use Sansa...oh well) 1 Jonas Brothers Bag, 1 shirt, not sure which this is but the design is pretty cool *** edit, found it, it's Monasty Boy from May 2009 http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3183867

A

I got exactly the same as Kelliedn, except I only got one of the Lego mini Docks. Not to perpetuate a cliche, but will this work with my Zune? I tried looking it up online, but couldn't find out.

TerpBE

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TerpBE

I got mine today (was 2.7 lb, then changed to 2.5 lb) I got:

- L woot "bandoleer of carrots" T-shirt
- collapsible/zip-up picnic basket
- universal travel charger (AC/DC, ipod/mini-USB/micro-USB)
- 5-pack of ear buds

Not bad for $8.

drumerboy1988

quality posts: 0 Private Messages drumerboy1988

First is my Random one:

I got the exact same stuff.... This was my first epic adventure and I must say I think it was more fun not winning them..... seems like we all lost on this round

ecnica

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ecnica

Off topic, my GITD FS Monkeys showed up today, kids are happy and now we all have 1 except for my wife, I already got the green light to get epic adventure's whenever they come around if I can get one. I guess the thrill of wait was sufficient plus she really like the Bandolier of Carrots Tshirt since she kept it.

brianw1957

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianw1957

Was the consensus in that the "letter" was claimed yet?
I haven't received my booty yet, so until then there are still a few left to report on their luck as well as mine.
Happy Saturday waiting for the USPS to come.

Gryph1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Gryph1

First epic adventure! I got..

1xCarrot T-Shirt
1xMini Tripod
1xLego Brick iPod miniDock
1xPicnic Basket
1xOmnitech 4.3" Portable GPS(refurbed)

annietsai

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annietsai
kelliedn wrote:Hello! Got both my adventure and random hernia today. Here are pics of both, only because they are so much alike. The blue imposter shirt is way too small. Thinking it's a size medium or large if anyone wants to trade. The other shirt looks like a large kids size. Probably will fit my 5 year old with room to spare.

First is my Random one:

And this is my Adventure one:
1 tripod, 1 lego speakers, 1 jonas brothers bag, 1 imposter shirt, 1 fact or hernia desk calender.

i wanna trade!! i love the imposter shirt - i actually bought one! :P but all i have is a carrot shirt in men's large... will that work for you? puh-lease?

and the other shirt looks like it could be a women's size too - if it's really really long for its width, it's probably women's. but i would really like the imposter shirt.

elgatoesloco

quality posts: 1 Private Messages elgatoesloco

Unlike my last epic adventure, this one had no cowboy farts. But it did have:

1 x Woot T-Shirt (Bandolier, L)
1 x Pick-a-Nic basket
1 x Mini Tripod
1 x Logitec wireless mouse

Not a bad haul, methinks.

kateybee

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kateybee

Not much different in my 2.8 lb box.

The Carrot shirt (size large just like everyone else) It will be a great nightshirt.
(Bandoleir of Carrots)

The picnic basket- already put in our donations bag.
(Basket of Consumption)

The mini tri-pod- I'll probably get a bit of use out of this, maybe.
(Balancer of Camera)

A wireless mouse. No idea if it works. It looks like a return maybe. If it works, I'll get good use out of it for my laptop.
(Buttons of Clicking)

A new Ipod speaker thing- not the pink lego ones. Haven't decided what to do with this one yet. I have a couple other speakers already.
(Blaster of Concertos)

All in all, a decent haul. I'm quite happy with my second epic adventure. My first was much better, but I'm just fine with this one. Thanks Woot!!!!!