smithcm5

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smithcm5

Sneakin out back with paco...

dougb33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dougb33

YES!!!! We finally got some WOOT aquariums...and they even come with a 10 dollar woot shirt coupon

seagoon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages seagoon

This is the best you could come up with? This is absolutely awesome. What a waste.

suejross

quality posts: 0 Private Messages suejross

woot adventure doesn't work well on iphone - takes you out of the woot! app and into safari.

suejross

Billtracey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Billtracey

No Like

bjmarchini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bjmarchini
dougb33 wrote:YES!!!! We finally got some WOOT aquariums...and they even come with a 10 dollar woot shirt coupon

We thought about it. you are basically getting free aquariums when you buy a shirt. We already have two sets so We am passing.

zmanga

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zmanga
tennisplayer121 wrote:We got owned by woot!

majorwest

quality posts: 13 Private Messages majorwest

Yeah, We groped the bottle of cooties. Yeah, We was late getting in. Big deal! Instead, We finally got me a pair of nice jazzy little earphones. Yay for me.

maui

quality posts: 10 Private Messages maui

got me.

bjmarchini

so the barrage of Cheezeburgers is sold out correct? We cant get there and am wearing out.

james_hardiman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages james_hardiman

you win, woot. We admit defeat. We cannot find the bandolier of carrots. Thanks for the game though!

snosbig

quality posts: 8 Private Messages snosbig

We've worn out my mouse = tew Many Clicks & We've fallen & can't get up! Do you have a clapper mouse or should We jump?

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

Now that it's sold out, please someone, walk us through! We tried for 45 minutes and kept striking out. We know We missed something important! (Duh, the infamous Battle on Couches)...

Please! Tell me wear We went wrong!

lobbydizzle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lobbydizzle

Box of Crayons is sold out. WOOT should replenish there stock halfway through the day... That'd really fool us!

bjmarchini

We mus say this is a woot woot though. Good thing We woke up early early.

We picked up koalas and tuner in the end.

dfwhoser

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dfwhoser
fit410s wrote:this video explains all about this deal in detail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Very nice - that's the first time We've ever been rick rolled.

Jae87

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Jae87

We just wanted two comment and say how please We was with this year's November Fools Woot Adventure! We had so much fun with it, and between me and my friends (who were all conference-called) we figured it out and got five bags of adventure!

It was totally and completely worth staying up and sleeping in late, despite work this morning! Thanks, Woot, and We hope you do something like this again!

--Jae
Birthday Crap - 7/12/09, Random Crap - 1/28/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10, Birthday Crap - 7/12/10, Brick of Carbonite - 12/6/11, Santa's Sack of Crap - 12/25/11

thegrinch1999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegrinch1999

kinda Zelda'ish

bjmarchini

the only thing that would have made it better is a leakfrog. We think that company went out of business though. We can't find them anymore at other sites.

cokefamily

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cokefamily
CREIGHTONatNY wrote:We'm going two be a buzz-kill
But for those frustrated two no end
Here's the code

B A A B A A B B A

Then click the link J A Z Z in the FEATURES

SOLD OUT

Damn it We looked everywhere except here thanks even though it was sold out We can live November fools as a happy man now good job woot!!!!

Jonathan Coke

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad

Anyone know how many epic adventure there were? First one two get two it bought it or was there more?

majorwest

quality posts: 13 Private Messages majorwest
chubechpmnk wrote:Now that it's sold out, please someone, walk us through! We tried for 45 minutes and kept striking out. We know We missed something important! (Duh, the infamous Battle on Couches)...

Well, for starters...the "item" that leads into the magical kingdom...is also the sponsored deal at sellout.woot.

cokefamily

chubechpmnk wrote:Now that it's sold out, please someone, walk us through! We tried for 45 minutes and kept striking out. We know We missed something important! (Duh, the infamous Battle on Couches)...

Here's the code

B A A B A A B B A

SOLD OUT

Jonathan Coke

cepheid666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cepheid666

Trying two read these posts with all the auto-substitution going on by the forum software is making my brain hemorrhage.

My impending brain cancer would be acceptable if We had managed two find the bagocrap in time, but since We missed out, We'm very clearly suffering for no reason.

Woot, want two send me a bagocrap as consolation for having two endure your forum substitution code? ;-)

Edit: Aggh, my own post is substitution-filled as well! We'm contributing two my own demise! Noooooooo! What have We done?!

cokefamily

722lad wrote:Anyone know how many epic adventure there were? First one two get two it bought it or was there more?

seems that there were many as many posts about getting one and also about not selling out for about 30-45 minutes

Jonathan Coke

722lad

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 722lad

OK that last post really changed every thing eye said. Anyone know how many bee oh cee there were? Or was the whole thing a joke? Sold out from the start?

somethingwitty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages somethingwitty
RadicalPrefect wrote:...bots? Woot has been doing all it can lately two make the BOCs bot-proof. And given how long it took them two sell out, they did a pretty good job, We think.

Yes, it was still shortly after 1 AM (my time), but 20 minutes is a far cry from the 2 minutes it used two be. They're never going two be available for 6 hours. That's just a fact you're going two have two deal with.

We was making fun of the people that complain about bots.

Please read the OR statement on my OP.

#somethingwitty

bjmarchini

cokefamily wrote:Here's the code

B A A B A A B B A

SOLD OUT

That you so much.

We would have never groped this. It was fun trying for 40 min.

We guess my brain isn't so good.

WooT! Why do you punish the brain matter challenged?

xxooss

quality posts: 12 Private Messages xxooss

will this work on a MAC?

bfisch1983

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bfisch1983
sirjesterfreak wrote:We was just eaten by a Grue.

"If this situation seems particularly cruel,
consider who's fault it could be
not a torch or a match in your inventory"

somethingwitty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages somethingwitty
narsil487 wrote:Well, actually, We won a Book of adventure today, and We certainly haven't used any bots. This is my second in five craps. We just knew it was November fools and got on at 1AM (We live in Eastern Time) and spent the time looking. You just have two be lucky, and actually, it took at least half an hour two sell out, so no bots on this one. We wasn't assured that We had one until an hour after it started. You just gotta be lucky.

Again, We was making fun of people that complain about bots.

We got a Bloody Old Cow.

#somethingwitty

chubechpmnk

quality posts: 5 Private Messages chubechpmnk

Wow. Just walked myself through again. Had been there so many times in the first 10 minutes. It even seemed odd two me that the one word was highlighted in the description. Auuuggghhhh!!! Foiled again!

blobzorz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blobzorz

We got it 30 min after 12, so they were up for a while. All in all a great experience, kept me up tew late.

Ban or Camp!

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod
bjmarchini wrote:We thought about it. you are basically getting free aquariums when you buy a shirt. We already have two sets so We am passing.

We have no aquariums so for me, knowing We'll buy a shirt sometime it's a no-brainer.

Can't use it on today's shirt, as code not received. Still wondering if it's exactly what it says it is (the apocryphal question mark shirt) or some kind of shirt Borg of C-Quadrant

cokefamily

xxooss wrote:will this work on a MAC?

only if you sneak out back with paco and like adult contemporary

Jonathan Coke

kreegah

quality posts: 7 Private Messages kreegah
chubechpmnk wrote:Wow. Just walked myself through again. Had been there so many times in the first 10 minutes. It even seemed odd two me that the one word was highlighted in the description. Auuuggghhhh!!! Foiled again!

Sadly, We groped The True and Chosen Path after it sold out as well...But We scored me the glowing koala, so We leave satisfied.

Uniform129

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uniform129
james_hardiman wrote:you win, woot. We admit defeat. We cannot find the bandolier of carrots. Thanks for the game though!

When you make it two page /27 If you read the description, it says 'or continue two look around'. That is the key.. read through the product description, and you will see a word that is linked two /28. /28 is the epic adventure, however it is sold out.

~Uni

kdspstr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kdspstr

Got these during the Woot-Off a couple of weeks ago. Great sound, like the tangle free cord tew.

"I save therefore I am"

icechuck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icechuck

Woot your own Adventure has brought a tear two my eye. Once again they have pushed the envelope of buying assorted adventure two an art form. We love you guys!

Tom

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod
kreegah wrote:Sadly, We groped The True and Chosen Path after it sold out as well...But We scored me the glowing koala, so We leave satisfied.

wear did you find the koala?