+ Add a Comment

jaymanmsu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jaymanmsu

I figured I would start one up for the same reason we had one last time the Shiner BOCk showed up: No default discussion thread.

So let the shouts of joy and sharing of koi descriptions begin!

Quality Posts

UncleFroG

quality posts: 3 Private Messages UncleFroG

Made it in for one. Thanks, woot!

Edit: Mmmmm... Shiner Bock.

12 Bags of Crap and counting!

shades921

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shades921

I scored a band of crimpers from the happy hour. I've been tracking along with several other workers, friends and family. my gal was looking for a camera, which she didn't get from the HH. Well they left for the day and i'm still at work, so i went to use the restroom, came back reloaded, saw the ipod went down, reloaded to Bowl of Cereal and scored.

i got a Bowl of Cereal from the March regular woot off, but missed the April1. we'll see where this goes.

lollobrigida

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lollobrigida

I picked up one as well.

My timing couldn't have been better either! I was just remembering the Woot-Off and opened up the Wooters to track both of them and while the Woot-Off was loading the Psheeewww sound came up and I was lucky enough to snag my second assortment of stuff from the Happy Hour.

whammypower788

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whammypower788

In for one. Or three. Or whatever.

My fifth. :-D

Visit Game Show Videos!

Family Feud Dumb Answer
"Name a beverage you stir before drinking."
Contestant: Water.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp

I scored another. This is so much fun!

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

phuongt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phuongt

I did not see on the checkout page. But , can you buy 3 random crap for a total of : 3x3+5=14, or you can only buy one.

Aldyn1MSW

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aldyn1MSW

Count me in!

ihatethebeatles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ihatethebeatles

This is the first Box O' Crepes I've gotten in awhile. Hope it's a goodie!

lollobrigida

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lollobrigida
phuongt wrote:I did not see on the checkout page. But , can you buy 3 random crap for a total of : 3x3+5=14, or you can only buy one.

You can only buy 1, but buying one = three.

Share the Junk.

crono9456

quality posts: 0 Private Messages crono9456

My first! Way to go persistence!

masuther

quality posts: 0 Private Messages masuther

I managed to get one. My first Book of Crap!

devyanks90

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devyanks90

my 5th overall, 1st happy hour one

long live woottv

MissyThang

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MissyThang

My first... I'm so happy. ^_^

kingmocha

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kingmocha

2nd Happy Hour Bushel of Corn, 3rd overall! Can't believe a Happy Hour and woot off on the same day, so much to keep track of.

cattcali209

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cattcali209

I finally got my first bag of cherries. I had just got done eating a very messy sandwich so my hands were covered with mayo and mustard and tomato juice. I may need to get a new mouse lol. Maybe I'll get one in my box. Just happy to finally get one.

Get free stuff. Join Lockerz

indiegeek

quality posts: 3 Private Messages indiegeek

\:D/ Wheee! Got one!

kirschwasser37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kirschwasser37

My first Book of Crap!!!! So excited.

Aldric

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Aldric

My 3rd Bowl of Cereal and second in the last two weeks. Happy Hour is the greatest

Here's hoping for lots of well...Crap!

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

Got mine. My wife was not so lucky this time. She is having quite the crap dry spell, but when she does score one it is always better than mine.

Here's how it went down. Wife and I are sitting on the couch, I'm watching the Happy hour. I turn to my wife, "Maybe you should go get your laptop in case there is a..." Bowl of Cereal pops up at that exact moment. That's what she gets for neglecting the Happy Hour. Needless to say, her computer will be open for the remainder of the Woot Off!

xeju

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xeju

First time I got one in a happy hour!

Now can anyone tell me how to make my Twitter avatar show up here?

ehunyadi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ehunyadi

I finally got one! After four years of trying, the stars finally aligned and I got me a Blue Oyster Cult!

WOOHOO!

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell

I got rejected. I made it to the processing page, but it said that something went wrong. I raise the BOO flag! And it was from my cell phone none the less. I was surprised I was able to get that far...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

Tenbears

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tenbears

Finally got one

danib62

quality posts: 11 Private Messages danib62

So is there no way to get stats for this Bowl of Cereal?

p.s. This is my fifth!

iaincaradoc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages iaincaradoc

Hoorah for Bowl of Cereal #7.

Maybe seven is a magic number.

filteauf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages filteauf

in 4 1, anyway to see how many sold, I know previous ones sold at the end of happy hours were only 300, but don't see a way to check on these.

(and why start these threads and enlighten other wooters?)

jaymanmsu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jaymanmsu
filteauf wrote:in 4 1, anyway to see how many sold, I know previous ones sold at the end of happy hours were only 300, but don't see a way to check on these.

I think this one was around 2400 or 2700, but I don't remember exactly (I want to say 2471). When I saw the happy hour come up during a woot-off, I knew the bandoleers were going to be coming soon. Probably lots of pissed off wooters just following the regular woot-off.

Aldric

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Aldric
filteauf wrote:

It's ok to enlighten the other Wooters, Everyone should have a chance at a Bowl of Cereal...That being said, as long as the gallivanting alpacas (lol, didn't know they masked that too :P Will it take AutoBuyers?) don't work on happyhour, that's what matters.

solidstiles

quality posts: 3 Private Messages solidstiles

Scored my 2nd ever Bowl of Cereal within two weeks of getting my 1st ever! My faith in BOCs has been completely restored. Thanks Woot!!

kerneltrap

quality posts: 8 Private Messages kerneltrap

Scored one, now the fun begins!

TheRidGE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheRidGE

Well this was my first ever Bag, out of maybe trying 10 times or so. The closest I've ever been before was being on the "waiting list", then missing out. I'm honestly shocked that I got it. Now just to wait, what? About two weeks for it to arrive? sound right?

m5online

quality posts: 0 Private Messages m5online

Got One finally!!!

Larry
http://www.m5-online.com

boluke01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boluke01

I'm new to this, and I actually scored a Bowl of Cereal as the first thing I've ever bought from Woot!

I feel this is some sort of redemption for not buying a mono-pod for my DSLR in the last woot-off for $9 when it sold for close to $89 at every online outlet...

The Shire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The Shire

I got a Basket of Crappiness!!

xeju

quality posts: 7 Private Messages xeju
xeju wrote:Now can anyone tell me how to make my Twitter avatar show up here?

Alright, I figured it out myself. First I had to go to https://account.woot.com/ and connect my Twitter account. Then I could choose the avatar. Cool.

bthomas100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bthomas100

My First Briefcase of Claptrap! And Lucky at that!.
By Boss sat down across my desk a minute before the Bowl of Cereal showed up. I had to pretend I was still looking up parts for him, when I was trying to complete the Bowl of Cereal transaction. It was all I could do to stay calm. Looking forward to some Texas Air! Woot!

devyanks90

quality posts: 4 Private Messages devyanks90

snapster said they were 1500 for the happy hour on his twitter

long live woottv

okiedukie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages okiedukie

Scored a bag on my 100th woot!

The Shire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages The Shire

A Bucket of Cats!!