ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell
chases3 wrote:The real question is: who's the #1 goalie in Washington? ;)

Honestly? I don't think they have one. I think they need to get a decent goalie, and a few decent defense-men. If they do that, they can be unstoppable... It'll be VERY interesting to see how Montreal fares against Pittsburgh...

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

moodog72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moodog72
miken927 wrote:What's the body made out of? "Solid Body" is great, but is it basswood, maple, or what?

at least you can rule out gas, plasma, and liquid.

jazzyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jazzyd

69!
*snicker*

swimatm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages swimatm

time to rock out...

adamdelisse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamdelisse

I don't think my 5-year-old could play this well... oh wait, this isn't kids.woot after all?

mjvaughn32

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mjvaughn32

[X] Tell people to buy 3 of everything, because that will surely speed things up. Forget to notice that they have the same "sold out" item for sale again two hours later.

eshepard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eshepard
directandy wrote:Would have been interested but the price is a rip.

its a crappy guitar anyways. not worth it

r3drobin1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages r3drobin1

Why do I love Woot so much??? Because no one is better at killing me softly...with their song.

Milgren

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Milgren

Still waiting for ukulele.woot.com, need to feed my UAS (ukulele acquisition syndrome)

badhusky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages badhusky

Play it in your house of balls while floating down the river.

chases3

quality posts: 12 Private Messages chases3
ircmaxell wrote:Honestly? I don't think they have one. I think they need to get a decent goalie, and a few decent defense-men. If they do that, they can be unstoppable... It'll be VERY interesting to see how Montreal fares against Pittsburgh...

They're mentally wasted. I think they'll lose in 5. It's impossible to tell from here how much a series like that takes a toll on the mentality of the players, but in the locker room, they've jumped one hurdle and find themselves faced with something much more intense, difficult, and scary. Pitt in 5.

sc

mothersnakes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mothersnakes

speculum guitar

adamdelisse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adamdelisse

Does it play Crysis? Or at least the theme song?

dellasanchez

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dellasanchez
Tarantino wrote:Guitar player wanted to join established band.. Drummer and the grapecat.

love it!

della
-who has my kitten picture?

dtcbob

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dtcbob

hexscrew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hexscrew

Are those LP Style tuners in the headstock?

macandmadismom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages macandmadismom

Rock out with you Bowl of Cereal out baby!!!! WOOOHOO!!

Mammalicious!

bbbeluga

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bbbeluga

Quality posts considered and all, Id imagine Betty White would say shes a whore for a Woot-Off...then again shes 86 and Lorne Michaels just got around to noticing shes witty...

mjvaughn32

Will this light on fire easily, or do I need to buy some lighter fluid too?

ircmaxell

chases3 wrote:They're mentally wasted. I think they'll lose in 5. It's impossible to tell from here how much a series like that takes a toll on the mentality of the players, but in the locker room, they've jumped one hurdle and find themselves faced with something much more intense, difficult, and scary. Pitt in 5.

Well, either that, or it'll let them run through them with momentum... If Pittsburgh takes it, it'll be in 6 or 7. If Montreal does it, it may be in 5. Sure, Pittsburgh is rested, but Montreal is confident... Either way, it'll make for a good series...

Woot-Off Trackers

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

disraeli

quality posts: 7 Private Messages disraeli

replacing my reference to the price at Amazon with a quote from the film Birdemic:

CEO: Ladies and Gentlemen, I have some great news. The Board of Directors has agreed to the acquisition of MCT Software by Oracle Corporation for A BILLION DOLLARS!!!!

[cheers and applause]

Technically, the glass is always full.

springyogi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages springyogi

How many Usb Ports does this have?

canta2009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages canta2009

Bufford; I want that guitar!
Billy: But you can't even play guitar...
Bufford: I could if I had that one!

elobdell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elobdell

Only two pickups? My son complains that the electric guitar I got him only has three. He says the better electric guitars have FOUR... This one might not be a very good deal.

gbtso

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gbtso

I really couldn't help myself. I apologize in advance.

nunyadamnbizness

quality posts: 7 Private Messages nunyadamnbizness

Instead of selling horrible, piece of crud, knock off brands of guitars, it would be nice to see an actual name brand like PRS, Fender, Gibson, Washburn, ESP!!!

Cercopithecoid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Cercopithecoid

These are not great for beginners. They spend more time tuning than playing. If it's a hassle to tune every 15 minutes they'll lose interest. If you insist on getting one of these, set aside a few bucks to get a decent set of tuning keys.

ircmaxell

elobdell wrote:Only two pickups? My son complains that the electric guitar I got him only has three. He says the better electric guitars have FOUR... This one might not be a very good deal.

I think it all depends on the type of music you play and the sound you're after... Most of the Gibson's only have a single double pickup (one pickup that's a combination of 2 physical ones)... That's IIRC...

Woot-Off Trackers

louey35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages louey35

Is this OK for lefties?

[s][\s]

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
elobdell wrote:Only two pickups? My son complains that the electric guitar I got him only has three. He says the better electric guitars have FOUR... This one might not be a very good deal.

honestly, your son is wrong.... really the bridge pickup is used most of the time; a bridge and neck pickup are just fine...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

emit350

quality posts: 0 Private Messages emit350

im new to woot and i saw a 32" phillips TV on hear earlier this morning and i missed a chance to get it
Is it still possible to get it for the price they had listed?

BuyaTV

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BuyaTV

Non PRS version is $49. PRS Style is $149 at Amazon

tiasissi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tiasissi

I have two quality posts, they hold up my carport.

margaret mauldin

djgarrison

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djgarrison

For everyone whining about the $49.99 price over at Amazon . . . did you fail to notice the $20 shipping fee? Sorta' makes it a wash doesn't it, and you KNOW we must support the great god WOOT! Problem is I'm a professional musician, and this falls a bit short of my needs. For a beginner, or even an intermediate, its a pretty good deal.

mjvaughn32

nunyadamnbizness wrote:Instead of selling horrible, piece of crud, knock off brands of guitars, it would be nice to see an actual name brand like PRS, Fender, Gibson, Washburn, ESP!!!

Refurbished, of course.

colinaquila

quality posts: 1 Private Messages colinaquila

From the reflections on the guitar in that picture, we might just have a glimpse of the classified inner workings of the woot photo studio.

kmbuntingmd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmbuntingmd

Your son doesn't know as much about guitars as he thinks he does...or he's screwing with you...or you're screwing with us. Hmmm...it's a conundrum.

sixdolla

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sixdolla

Please no down playing the quality of this guitar, you're slowing down progress. Next!

ircmaxell

louey35 wrote:Is this OK for lefties?

Hendrix used a right handed guitar. So yes, you could use it...

Woot-Off Trackers

Tarantino

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Tarantino
dellasanchez wrote:love it!

WTH? Grapecat? I said pussycat.