brainchasm

quality posts: 6 Private Messages brainchasm

Moouuss-taaacchhhhe...

1rudeboy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages 1rudeboy
ryoshin wrote:F*** this. This was my first woot-off and it'll be my last. SERIOUSLY? twitter advertised Bowl of Cereal. I mean I know they only advertise happy hour via twitter, but come on F*** woot. I've never bought anything from them and I probably never will.

Good. Go away.

rmallon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rmallon
ItlanIsAGeek wrote:What the heck is a screaming monkey?

Buy 3 and all will be revealed.

April Fool 2008 Big o' Cosmos Survivor

Kao1138

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Kao1138
ryoshin wrote:F*** this. This was my first woot-off and it'll be my last. SERIOUSLY? twitter advertised Bowl of Cereal. I mean I know they only advertise happy hour via twitter, but come on F*** woot. I've never bought anything from them and I probably never will.

Same here, if it were on the main wootoff and missed it then that's one thing but hiding it on the twitter sideline is bullcr*p, I won't say this will be my last woot purchase since I still love wine.woot and tshirt.woot but will definitely be my last wootoff and probably my last purchase from the main woot site.

mike2948

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mike2948

DRECK!!!!!!!

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
terri19 wrote:in for 3 ..... missed the Bowl of Cereal during happyhour

Yeah, I have a similar rule. I only buy the last item if I miss out on the Box of Cats. Sooo... I'm gonna have to pass on this one.

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

roachc420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roachc420

I'm in for 2. They should compliment my orange tropical ones nicely. I am starting to wonder why I always seem to miss the plain ones though...

duckeysgirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duckeysgirl

[quote postid="3921422" user="jrefenes"]the book of carp happened on the happy-hour site sometime around 4pm CST. You guys missed it.[/quot
ok for the newbie could you explain what the happy hour is.

lisa byers

dmyers314

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dmyers314

in for 2. not sure why - but the copy made me laugh and that's worth something ...

dgindlesperger

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dgindlesperger

2nd Monkey, great for work.

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean
Petroglyph wrote:Yep, the Book of Crap during the woot happy hour today.

Of course it helps if you are uncomfortably connected to your twitter account. Not sure if it is worth the soul suck.

NO u can check http://www.woot.com/happyhour everyday at 4pm central time to see if it on!

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

marbaulo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages marbaulo

Nice.... animal with animal skin cape... how nice this would look next to my yellow cape one! All matchy matchy :-) My dog likes the scream but doesn't really care to fetch it....

Marrob

quality posts: 9 Private Messages Marrob

Buhbye! Take care!

"HEY TWITTER, TAKE THE SO CALLED KANYE WEST TWITTER DOWN NOW .... WHY? BECAUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS LOUD!!!!!!!!!" - Kanye West

javajnkie

quality posts: 16 Private Messages javajnkie
1rudeboy wrote:Sorry kids,,, Daddy's dead to the world today because some bad people called woot toyed with him until 1AM...

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I've been up for two days, so that helped too.

Thanks! Great way to end my day.

tfrain

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tfrain

WTH is Happy Hour??

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

May Day!!!... May Day!!!...

Beware the May Day Heyday!!!...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

amysue1122

quality posts: 3 Private Messages amysue1122
ralphbermea wrote:Got my crap during happy hour.

What's this "Happy Hour" everyone is talking about? Explain for us newbies please.

banditisthebest

quality posts: 1 Private Messages banditisthebest

what is the deal with screaming monkeys anyways?

zdupur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zdupur

In for one! Love this monkey!

itsmejewels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages itsmejewels

buy the monkey so we can see if it is the end!!

risad

quality posts: 8 Private Messages risad
bmxjimp wrote:It happened at 4:29PM CST during the Woot Happy Hour.

Hmm... I must have been at the dentist then.

mrktshop

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrktshop
fantom3993 wrote:I'm doing my part to move the monkeys, in for 2

The country thanks you for keeping the economy on track...keep up the good work...so did this 2 move you into the 3+woot category?

JeanYo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JeanYo

I've been in a woot-off with no bac- also been in a woot-off where there were two ( I think- I drink a lot, so not 100% on that- but THINK so!)Don't give up hope- have seen one woot-off turn right into another one!

Jean Yo

tkholodkov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tkholodkov

what is this happy hour you refer to?

zikzak

quality posts: 22 Private Messages zikzak

WOOT TEH FOOK?!?
where's mah dɐɹɔ ɯopuɐɹ ?

gutcheck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gutcheck

Fly my pretties and bring me The Strangers (2008)

Kao1138

quality posts: 30 Private Messages Kao1138
chefsean wrote:NO u can check http://www.woot.com/happyhour everyday at 4pm central time to see if it on!

No wonder most people don't know about happy hour, it's not linked from any of the main pages at least any that I can find, it seems the only way to hear about it is through browsing the #woot stream or @woot's stream or through word of mouth so it's essentially a reward for the obsessive losers who have nothing better to do than stalk woot on twitter 24/7

danduhman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages danduhman

Nobody in Colorado like woot monkeys? how sad

repoman86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages repoman86

Mine's been loading forever after clicking the "this info is correct" gold button. Where's the big'un?

devzero

quality posts: 2 Private Messages devzero
HoDad wrote:I gotta quit buying these monkeys. It's like some sort of sickness. I am running out of places to put them!

My whole office has a collection. It keeps me popular. The want my source. They can never get enough.

erikatcuse

quality posts: 0 Private Messages erikatcuse
marziah wrote:You missed it. It was during happy hour. Yes, a wootoff within a wootoff. It was a thing of beauty and then a sack of defeat.

At least you didn't have one in your shopping cart and press the ridiculously large button and then have it tell you it was out of stock, because I did. Dammit.

I did too...it was very upsetting!

jaybaird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaybaird

YAY MONKEYS!

1x Bags of Chalk

islidur

quality posts: 3 Private Messages islidur

Finally! After two days of heartbreaking disappointment, the Woot Gods have rewarded the suffering of the faithful by gracing us with monkeys. I can't wait to get mine.

Jaxxie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jaxxie

I finally got a monkey! Woohoo!

beaverspork

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beaverspork

That's nice.

MikeLew81

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MikeLew81

I wonder if you can spank this monkey and if you can, I might have to buy one so I can stay home and spank my monkey...

masuther

quality posts: 0 Private Messages masuther

In for one!

GregoryLikesCheapStu

quality posts: 13 Private Messages GregoryLikesCheapStu

Dude... You realize the Book of Crap is almost always CRAP, right?

CRWJumper

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CRWJumper
JeanYo wrote:I've been in a woot-off with no bac- also been in a woot-off where there were two ( I think- I drink a lot, so not 100% on that- but THINK so!)Don't give up hope- have seen one woot-off turn right into another one!

There was a woot-off with 4 B.O.Cs once.

There's no crap like WOOT! crap .

zachj589

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zachj589
Kao1138 wrote:Same here, if it were on the main wootoff and missed it then that's one thing but hiding it on the twitter sideline is bullcr*p, I won't say this will be my last woot purchase since I still love wine.woot and tshirt.woot but will definitely be my last wootoff and probably my last purchase from the main woot site.

Until you see something you really want...