+ Add a Comment

pureval

quality posts: 5 Private Messages pureval

Might have had one except my wife turned down the sound on the computer so low I could not hear when it came up and I missed it.

It puts the crap inside the bag or it gets the hose again.

felinswe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages felinswe

Got the order.

Put in credit card info.

Then woot came back with an error that is was sold out.

What crap, shouldn't it allocate and release after the session expires?

pattiq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pattiq

The page popped right up and I clicked I want one. Eventual refresh couple times, finally got through to the stupidly large button and no good. Bad luck connection or something. None for me this time.

Impound04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Impound04

this is so disappointing, i just got in to work and missed it on my way to get here.

lawnmowerdeth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lawnmowerdeth

Bah, I was actually able to get to the order page as soon as it popped up, and I still was denied. Stupid slow servers. Would have been my first Bowl of Cereal ever.

Phil254

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Phil254

Hooray! After 4 years trying, I finally got my first one!

bmrbill

quality posts: 129 Private Messages bmrbill

mAn!! I used to be pretty good at this
C-R-A-P-!

I guess I'll have to wait til next time....

Congrats to all who 'shot & scored!'

texbrit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages texbrit

YES!!! Been so long since i scored a Book of Crap.

EvilTweety

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EvilTweety

Woo Hoo, got my 4th Blue Oyster Cult! Thanks Woot! I.. I love you...

francoamerican5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages francoamerican5

Thank you woot! for letting my order go through! It's been since June, 2007 from when I got my last (and very 1st) Bowl of Cereal. 3 years of woot-offs FINALLY hooked another.

Woot! Items (Total All Sites: 67
  • Proud Woot! member since: Feb 2006
  • meldobbs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages meldobbs

SUCCESS!

qntmcat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qntmcat

fakon! I refreshed at the perfect time, got a somewhat quick load to the order page, and clicked the gold button. Then it sat there for a while (good 3 minutes or so) before going BACK to the top order page without processing my order. I was robbed!

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
    Janeykapri wrote:Well then why don't you 'splain it to us Lucy

Wootalyzer - I know it bites the big one, but here is what you do:

Tell Wootalyzer to open the page automatically.

As soon as the page opens, change the "http" to "https" and change the "www" to "sslwww" and then hit enter, ONLY ONCE.

Wait an interminable amount of time and enter your password then hit the next 2 gold buttons.

The secret is that the SSL servers are faster because of (slightly) less load.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

DarkLord21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarkLord21

Mine did the same thing and then it was so sad it didnt go through

rslawson22 wrote:Well POO!!! My computer is still processing so I am expecting to see that sad little word "DENIED" any minute. Guess my hubby won't be getting a Book of Crap for Father's Day!!! Hmmm, now what am I gonna do....guess I better get to shopping!! This would have been WAY more fun!! Look forward to seeing what all you guys got!! Congrats to all of you!! I still LOVE Woot!!

mophead1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mophead1

ugh depression.....order denied got my hopes up and crapped on them

Woot!!!

zerx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zerx

Yeah baby... 5th in a row!

hppwdn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hppwdn

I got to the screen where you put in your paypal password and hit the gold button, but it stalled for ever and came back with a sold out message.

Maybe next time.

Redemption33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Redemption33
    lynnyuy wrote:Got my first Bagel of Carps ever! I got the "Confirmed" emailed and just about had an accident in my chair! So excited!

lol same here

mwasa254

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwasa254

Got to the order page for the first time ever and made the mistake of getting my hopes up...

damn

labattz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages labattz

w00t! my first Boggy Old Creature from a regular woot-off!

got two from the happyhour, but this is my first real honest to goodness regular woot-off Bowl of Cereal!

Thank you woot!

Andrew Steele

die13lda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages die13lda

Been glued to the computer this whole woot-off, then went to a damn meeting and missed it!

Not that I had any grandiose idea of actually getting one, but it's the thrill of the Bowl of Cereal hunt that makes these things worthwhile.

kknotts

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kknotts

Damn, I got to the order screen and after clicking the gold button it processed and then defaulted to the woot.com site.

I thought I had finally gotten crap...CRAP!

kennygay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kennygay

oh baby I wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!

noisufnoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noisufnoc

First Bowl of Cereal for me too! I just got the email!

theycallmechad

quality posts: 2 Private Messages theycallmechad

Yeah, been here 3 years, and for the first time EVER I was able to click the covated "I want one" button after tyring so many times before.

Oh, but that doesn't mean I got one. It just means I clickded the button. I didn't get through. I got the "sold out: order cancelled" message. I've tried enough. I'm getting me a stinkin' Bowl of Cereal gallivanting alpaca to buy it for me next time. Enough playing fair.

atetra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atetra

I'm feeling crappy and it's a good feeling!

lyost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyost
    lyost wrote:Ditto. This doesn't speak to me.

Woot censored s-u-c-k-s! Changed it to 'doesn't speak to me'.
    that's funny. Now I'm almost smiling.

afurball

quality posts: 16 Private Messages afurball

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Black box achieved through the purchase of my first Bowl of Cereal, now THAT's timing!

CaptainRohr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaptainRohr

Finally done with Woot, had it to the last step several times and at the last second no go. Will be spreading the word to everyone unless if they give me my Bowl of Cereal, very disapointed

Cmoney

gonzodamus

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gonzodamus

Nice and smooth for me too. The wait wasn't long at all, especially compared to what I've gone through in the past

Congrats to all the people that got their first, it's a really fun experience, even if you don't end up with anything you want.

My Woots
    • Random Crap X5
    • Todd’s Dirt Seasonings
    • InCharge for Xbox 360 Inductive Charging System X 3
    • Portable Hibachi BBQ Grill X 3
    • USB Missile Launcher
    • Razer HP-1 Barracuda Gaming Headphones
    • Rumble on the Rock/Icon Sport/Cage Rage DVD Set
    • Philips amBX Gaming Kit with Tom Clancy's HAWX PC Game
    • Ridiculously Large 8-Device Universal Remote
    • Kodak Zi6 HD Pocket Video Camera
    • Fact or Crap calendars x6
    • Philips/DLO FM Transmitter and Charger for Zune

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

Got my Bag of Carp as a birthday present to myself, now just need 3 Screaming Monkeys to go along with it.

And for once I don't have to stay late at the office to try for a Bag. Thank you again Woot for all you do.

If it isn't too much to ask, could you please put some adult electronic stuff into my Bag, not the leftover stuff from Kids.Woot. Thanks again.

stryper2000

quality posts: 20 Private Messages stryper2000

Got mine, woooooohoooooooooo

congrats on those who got one and to those who didn't Keep trying, you will get one eventually

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

hcsencsi

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hcsencsi

If it got stuck on still processing, don't panic - mine never moved past that but my account shows VICTORY!

THANK YOU WOOT!!!!!

Booger Face

shadcrkd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shadcrkd

Heh, got one paying with paypal as well

kapoorkiran

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kapoorkiran

Sold 4476..wow..wonder how many letters will be in this time....congrats to all who got it...cheers mate!!!

goatcrapp

quality posts: 16 Private Messages goatcrapp
    cracksbacks wrote:Is it me or did the servers s - h - i - t the bed worse than usual today? It seemed like woot just froze completely. Oh well, no crap for me.

I am feeling so annoyed right now I think its time to truck with the woot cuss filters.

not for me - the servers went right through.

I was across the room working under a desk, and decided to head over to the laptop to see whatever was after that workout set... hit f5 and bam - Bowl of Cereal! hit "buy" and entered my security code... made it to the ridiculously large button pretty quickly - and then my order processed for about 3-4 minutes... the FASTEST Bowl of Cereal i've ever gotten.. most times they take forever to process, and i have to back step once or twice because of the "oops" errors.

I was having a pretty bad day today too - so this definitely brightened my dark mood.

this has been one of the better woot offs in recent months - had a few purchases this time around.

tartanknickers

quality posts: 8 Private Messages tartanknickers

That was suspiciously easy, and I thought I was slow to get there. Looking forward to getting a box of 23 plug adapters, sansa player full of music in Spanish and a Santa sock.

maroselis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maroselis

First time I tried to get to the processing page, but it just ended up back on woot.com. I was all sad I didn't get one, but apparently I did! Got my confirmation via Paypal and Woot a few minutes ago.

Cheers!

hijole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hijole

Thought for sure I had it this time, but got stuck on order processing forever.

It's always entertaining, and there really is very little room at my house for random crap -- but I can't help trying and hoping every time.

tonygua

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonygua

Yeah!!!!!

got the C-A-R-P