+ Add a Comment

yalerya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yalerya

For those of you who have gotten crap before, what are some of the things you've received?

superc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superc

Finally...after all these years, well maybe 2, I got my second Book of Crap. Sweetness! Can't wait to see the crap!

yos9694

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yos9694

#$%#$ it!

I had it, and then I was denied.

What does this error message mean? Did I do something wrong by having two browser windows open to woot at the same time while I was ordering?

our order is invalid (code: no lines)

tulsabobt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tulsabobt

Unbelievable! It's not a myth! Years of woots and wootoffs and my first ever Bowl of Cereal! I was sure I was being taped for an internet version of The Truman Show and no actual Bowl of Cereal's ever existed. :-)

Now if I can get a package that is say, 42" diagnoal and about 5 inches thick rather than one of those boxes of Texas air I hear about...

Take Luck!

jameslund

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jameslund

My first Bottle of Cola! Yea Woot!

rwheadon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rwheadon

I've never seen the pages load so slow from Woot!

Looks like the Bag arrival is getting a little too easy for us to predict.

I'm on a really fast network and I still didn't get one of those 3000 bags.

...Next time though!!!

roryschmitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roryschmitz

I'd like to thank Google Chrome Beta 5 for allowing me to grab my 2nd Bowl of Cereal within a few months! Hell yeah!

TBIRDLVR

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TBIRDLVR

I AM SPEECHLESS. 3 years later and I get MY FIRST ONE!!!!

mjbjhu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mjbjhu

wooo hoooo, got me a Bowl of Cereal! can't wait to see what kind of crapiness it holds

janry

quality posts: 6 Private Messages janry

What the heck! Might as well try it. Only $8. Not much to lose.

rex1959

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rex1959

WOOHOO in for 1, first time in almost 4 years trying.

2GOOD2BTRUE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 2GOOD2BTRUE
lifevirusx wrote:>hey a bag!
>loading
>loading
>loading
>10 minutes later
>order form finally loads
>sold out
Cool server woot

Mine was.......

>hey a bag!
>loading
>loading
>loading
>order form finally loads
>click button that everything is correct
>loading
>loading
>loading
>sorry there was something wrong page....sold out.

Know I was one of the first in to the order form. Oh well there will be more carps of bag.

sarahbau

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahbau

lol. I got my first Book of Crap a few years ago, before I realized there was such a high demand for them (or maybe it was before there was a high demand). Since then, I've tried to get another, but failed every time. Today, I got my second crap, without even following the Wootoff. I launched my browser, and opened the windows from the last session, and saw the Book of Crap right there, and somehow got my order through. What timing. lol

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

I LOVE YOU WOOT!!!!!!!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                   (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

apryl74

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apryl74

You always only get 'one', it just has 3 things in it..Congrats!

Stephen1424

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Stephen1424

Got to the "Your Order is in Page" but it hasn't shown up in my account page so i guessed i missed it...

Woots: 43 Monkeys: 7 + 2 Mini
Shirts: 32 Probations: 2
Woot Off's: 30 Woot Lights: 6
Bags of Crup: 11
Almost Bags of Crap: 25

Zamiel4tw

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Zamiel4tw

I saw it pop up on the twitter feed but it took a good minute for the webpage to update, even with a hard refresh or 5.

gordo54

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gordo54

Nice! Scored again.

Thanks Woot for the bundle of cabbage!

saltysteele

quality posts: 4 Private Messages saltysteele
escapecar wrote:In for 1!

That was remarkably easy, for once.

Holy flircking schnitt!

I am not affiliated with them, but used wootalyzer, and it brought the buy page up all on its own, as soon as the bog came up! this is the first time i've ever gotten one.

although, the servers did crap out. after clicking the rediculously large button, it just sat there and froze. tried getting in again, and it would just freeze. however, i did go through, got my confirmation email! thanks woot! let's hope for some good crap!

notrub

quality posts: 1 Private Messages notrub

failed. "There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again."
So close.

Brickhouse20

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Brickhouse20

Got my first Book of Crap confirmation. I can't wait until the crap is in hand!!!

farvegnugen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages farvegnugen

Finally scored a Bowl of Cereal, can't wait to see what useless crap I get!

hate2wait

quality posts: 2 Private Messages hate2wait

Thanks Woot! My third Blue Oyster Cult in 5 years of trying!

DarthTex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DarthTex

Foiled Again! Crappy server gremlins! Since when does clicking the "I want one" button mean send me to some stupid ad :X

Death Stars are out at night, big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.

tnakelsk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tnakelsk

YES

Your order number 3023V112 for 1 Random Crap has been received by Woot on 5/26/2010 and your credit card has been charged $8.00.

lyost

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lyost
MaryAnnMc9 wrote:Dear Woot. stop. You made me sad. stop. I've never come as close until today. stop. My hopes were soaring. stop. Now my day is sad. stop.
Sincerly. stop. MaryAnn. stop.

Ditto. This doesn't speak to me.

blackadder

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackadder

man these BOCs are getting annoying about to block woot on my network.

narsil487

quality posts: 1 Private Messages narsil487

3rd bag baby!

I don't get it, I've been trying for five years, then all of a sudden I have 3 in the last 6 months. It's like a virus, all you ever want is to just get one Book of Crap, then when you finally do get one, you don't stop getting them.

kaline

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kaline

Sweet! First bag'o'crap for me. Didn't think I had it because after clicking the ridiculously large button, it just hung there and gave me a 503. But, checked the account and said I bought it. Sweet. Total luck had it that I checked the page at the right moment.

j3r3m3

quality posts: 1 Private Messages j3r3m3

SCORE! Thank you Woot gods! I totally wouldn't mind, say, something flat-ish and rectangular that rapidly displays a succession of high-definition images ;) Hell just send any old crap like you usually do - I'll be happy

OrenYK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OrenYK

Basket of Cheerios #2! I didn't even get to the order confirmation page, had closed the tab out of desperation, and then saw that I had two new e-mails :-D. Fake-out indeed...

TapatioUSA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TapatioUSA
themikeyoulike wrote:Wow, FIRST ONE EVER!!!! Been going to woot since.... wait lemme check... 2004!!! And finally I get a random Book of Crap! Wonder what it could be? What have people said it was in the past?

That's what I call perseverance... congrats !!!

mumblesmct

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mumblesmct

Yes! First Crap score!!

TechnoBabbler

quality posts: 3 Private Messages TechnoBabbler

SCORE!!!

Hope to get me some good crap in this one!

50 Total Woots (50 Regular, 32 Shirt, 1 Wine)
Bands Of Carolers - 12
5/15/09 - 7/12/09 - 11/19/09 - 12/25/09 - 12/25/09 - 5/26/10 - 8/20/10 - 10/21/10 - 1/25/11 - 3/9/11 - 12/9/11 - 1/19/12

Zynoth

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zynoth

Crappy bag #3 for me.

bseniuk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bseniuk

Wow I love my work connection. Buy page launched, typed in my CC code, and was able to hit the confirm and buy buttons with immediate response. About 30 seconds later my order was processed and confirmed!

Even the other buy pages that launched went through to the "you've already bought one". Coulda got more than one if I had multiple accounts (but I don't, I'll share )

nswoopes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nswoopes

How will I know if my order went through or not?? I got all the way to the billing/shipping conformation page THEN the site locked up when I clicked the gold button :-(. 10 minutes later when the page refreshes, the next item is posted.

esushi

quality posts: 6 Private Messages esushi
jordguitar wrote:I dont trust a script on a site to order stuff for me.Also paypal is a good thing to have during a wootoff. password in and go

With the credit card option all you have to do is put in your three-digit security code. Probably faster than paypal password.

Neverstopstef

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neverstopstef

Thank you Woot Gods! Thank you for my bandolier of carrots!!!!!

ducky242

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ducky242

Tried! By the time the server responded to my order request, it was sold out.