yayro


quality posts: 2 Private Messages yayro
hobbes4725 wrote:13: Ok, so I found the extra file added in the source code, then I started finding their matching counterparts in the ugly long code, but I'm getting a jumble of letters, and some of them don't even have matches. I though I was on the right track, but I guess not.



Those matches (and lack thereof) are kind of important.

You just need another way to look at it.

outkastz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages outkastz

Anyone having trouble with 19? A place to start would be nice.

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
outkastz wrote:Anyone having trouble with 19? A place to start would be nice.



Yeah i have no idea either.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:Yeah i have no idea either.



try scrolling down.

outkastz


quality posts: 0 Private Messages outkastz
palesius wrote:try scrolling down.



Now I'm really lost.

My resolution has no scroll bars on that page. Nor does the source code for that matter. Fits nicely on the screen.

kazuking


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kazuking
palesius wrote:try scrolling down.


Thanks!! Level 20! 1/5 of the way.
All the level snapshots.
- NO hints.
- Only up to what I have solved.

hobbes4725


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobbes4725
MatadorBID wrote:Yes, wrong track. Just do a print screen. No idea why though.


16: Look at the file name of the arrays. Combine with the phrase you decode. Look for the shape.

I'm definitely buying one of these.



print screen of what? the code?
if what I did earlier didn't get me anywhere, I have no idea how this will...

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
kazuking wrote:Thanks!! Level 20! 1/5 of the way.
All the level snapshots.
- NO hints.
- Only up to what I have solved.



That only has 1-16 on it for me.

And yeah, no scrolling is possible on that page.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:That only has 1-16 on it for me.

And yeah, no scrolling is possible on that page.



But you can do things to make scrolling possible.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
palesius wrote:But you can do things to make scrolling possible.



Anyways, 24 doesn't speak to me, i'm calling it a night.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
palesius wrote:Anyways, 24 doesn't speak to me, i'm calling it a night.



The language filter really replaces what the verb for what a vacuum does?

invadermindspin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages invadermindspin

Is there something in the code for #11, because I'm stuck.

The hints (don't over think, not a word or phrase, and google over bing) don't really help.

The keywords (lunchbox, steel, matches, candle, and key) don't really give any clues.

Since it looks like a terminal, i've tried every command I could think of (kill -9 didn't work

What am I doing wrong?

Exick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exick
invadermindspin wrote:Is there something in the code for #11, because I'm stuck.

The hints (don't over think, not a word or phrase, and google over bing) don't really help.

The keywords (lunchbox, steel, matches, candle, and key) don't really give any clues.

Since it looks like a terminal, i've tried every command I could think of (kill -9 didn't work

What am I doing wrong?



It's not really a terminal. It's a text-based adventure game. And you're missing a keyword.

MatadorBID


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MatadorBID
invadermindspin wrote:Is there something in the code for #11, because I'm stuck.

The hints (don't over think, not a word or phrase, and google over bing) don't really help.

The keywords (lunchbox, steel, matches, candle, and key) don't really give any clues.

Since it looks like a terminal, i've tried every command I could think of (kill -9 didn't work

What am I doing wrong?



It's REALLY easy. Just one step. Think of the first thing you would do irl.

MatadorBID


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MatadorBID
hobbes4725 wrote:print screen of what? the code?
if what I did earlier didn't get me anywhere, I have no idea how this will...



The homepage of the puzzle. Print preview, I meant, sorry.

Palarran


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Palarran

I'm having trouble with #21. I found Thomas and the "...edit code faster" thread, but I'm not sure what to do once there.

invadermindspin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages invadermindspin
Exick wrote:It's not really a terminal. It's a text-based adventure game. And you're missing a keyword.



Anything to do with using 'AN mostly empty room' instead of 'a mostly empty room' ?

invadermindspin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages invadermindspin
MatadorBID wrote:It's REALLY easy. Just one step. Think of the first thing you would do irl.



Ok.. I swear i said the OBVIOUS ANSWER before.. Guess maybe there was a typo i didn't notice...

On to 12!

richardwendel


quality posts: 1 Private Messages richardwendel

level 18 is about to drive me bats* insane. I know its words on the key pad, but phonespell.org is just killing me with the choices. Mah brain hurts momma.

sTyLeS


quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS

21 - Yeah, Thomas is giving me a run for my money right now

invadermindspin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages invadermindspin

Damn, I saw so sure #15 was Kinsey. 10 more minutes then SLEEP.

Exick


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Exick

I shouldn't still be up doing this, but The Good Doctor will probably be haunting my dreams if I go to bed now.

Anyone else?

invadermindspin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages invadermindspin
invadermindspin wrote:Damn, I saw so sure #15 was Kinsey. 10 more minutes then SLEEP.



Found it! And just in time! Sleep!!!

crazindndude


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazindndude

Any help for 19? No clue what do do

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
crazindndude wrote:Any help for 19? No clue what do do



Yeah 19 is stumping me also.
The only clues given here have just made me more confused.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:Yeah 19 is stumping me also.
The only clues given here have just made me more confused.



Have you tried scrolling down yet?

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
palesius wrote:Have you tried scrolling down yet?



Like i said, only more confused.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:Like i said, only more confused.



Because you weren't able to scroll down, or becaseu you did, but it didn't make any sense. Try scrolling down a bit more.

Also the color doesn't matter but the symmetry does.

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
palesius wrote:Because you weren't able to scroll down, or becaseu you did, but it didn't make any sense. Try scrolling down a bit more.

Also the color doesn't matter but the symmetry does.



I can't scroll down. And if there is some way to force your page to scroll down, what lead you to try that?

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:I can't scroll down. And if there is some way to force your page to scroll down, what lead you to try that?



That wasn't what did it for me, but that's an easier way to arrive at the answer. You know you can resize your web browser, it doesn't have to be full screen.

crazindndude


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazindndude
palesius wrote:Because you weren't able to scroll down, or becaseu you did, but it didn't make any sense. Try scrolling down a bit more.

Also the color doesn't matter but the symmetry does.



Yeah I'm lost on this too. I tried zooming in so I could get a scrollbar but that didn't help.

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama

Jesus christ. Are you kidding me? That was stupid.

Thanks for the hints though, took me a while to figure it out.

crazindndude


quality posts: 0 Private Messages crazindndude

Yeah got 19 and 20 was a joke. On to 21!

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
crazindndude wrote:Yeah got 19 and 20 was a joke. On to 21!



20 wasnt as easy for me, hints?

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:20 wasnt as easy for me, hints?



You could extend the series at the beginning by adding "A,M,J,J,", you could do it further but it wraps around and would give you the answer, this hint should also give you the total number of members in this set...

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama
palesius wrote:You could extend the series at the beginning by adding "A,M,J,J,", you could do it further but it wraps around and would give you the answer, this hint should also give you the total number of members in this set...



Thanks, i feel dumb.

rocketllama


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rocketllama

Oops, double post.

Any luck with 21?

nchezrony


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nchezrony

Help with 15, please!

I've tried several working titles as well as one that meets the three actor criteria based on the hint. Still not working!

Can anyone provide me with another clue?

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
rocketllama wrote:Oops, double post.

Any luck with 21?



don't forget to examine the name of the page you're on, as well as the name of the image. This is another one of those on another website.

palesius


quality posts: 0 Private Messages palesius
nchezrony wrote:Help with 15, please!

I've tried several working titles as well as one that meets the three actor criteria based on the hint. Still not working!

Can anyone provide me with another clue?



It's more of a hallmark moment than a movie.