NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
PengLord wrote:So many people complain about getting similar craps, I for one would like homogeneous craps. There have been many times where I've said, I hope I get that clock or that calendar but instead land a completely different crap. Who's with me in the "equal crap for all" movement?

You could try eating nothing but corn for a week.

(ducks)

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
PengLord wrote:So many people complain about getting similar craps, I for one would like homogeneous craps. There have been many times where I've said, I hope I get that clock or that calendar but instead land a completely different crap. Who's with me in the "equal crap for all" movement?

NOOOOOO! It's not crap if it is designed to be crap! If it is all the same, then it is just junk, trash. Not crap.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
mjvaughn wrote:But travis got 756. I was trying to help him out by taking one off his hands.

Yeah im sure that ONE was killing him!!!!

@crowsnest531

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
NightGhost wrote:Have some bacon with bacon salt?

Speaking of tangents, check out the post right below mine: it's eerie

Oooooohhhhhh, they were so close, but the number was 756....Could you imagine...

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

NightGhost

I was thinking it would be funny if Travis got to the bottom of the pallet and found another letter from threepiecewoot.

mjvaughn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn
NightGhost wrote:You could try eating nothing but corn for a week.

(ducks)

That took me a minute. Now I'm crying. That was a mental image I have never had before, and I'm FROM KANSAS.

DANG YOU NIGHTGHOST!

Bazinga!

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm

But that would take the fun out of it. Once one person got their box, everyone else would know what they got.

Tis better to score than be scored.

NightGhost

jsale325 wrote:Oooooohhhhhh, they were so close, but the number was 756....Could you imagine...

And now that you mentioned it, it's too late for him to edit the post!

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:You could try eating nothing but corn for a week.

(ducks)

Overheard in a public restroom:

CORN? When did I eat corn?

Bazinga!

rkenimer

kallawm wrote:But that would take the fun out of it. Once one person got their box, everyone else would know what they got.

Unfortunately, that is mostly the case right now, but at least there is enough that aren't identical to liven things up. Like whole pallets and stuff like that.

NightGhost

mjvaughn wrote:That took me a minute. Now I'm crying. That was a mental image I have never had before, and I'm FROM KANSAS.

DANG YOU NIGHTGHOST!

Sorry!

I hear that an hour or two of "banana panini" will undo the effect.

rv49er

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rv49er
rv49er wrote:1086 Would You Rather Calendars

I Win!

NightGhost

mjvaughn wrote:Overheard in a public restroom:

CORN? When did I eat corn?

Austin Powers?

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
NightGhost wrote:Have some bacon with bacon salt?

Speaking of tangents, check out the post right below mine: it's eerie

This is even worse since it was the very first mention of wyr calendars and look who made it.

knowing his shenanigans he might have edited the post.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                   (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:Sorry!

I hear that and hour or two of "banana panini" will undo the effect.

I don't click on youtube links anymore...I refuse to get banana panini'd.

Bazinga!

kayboss

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
NightGhost wrote:Austin Powers?

wasn't that Fat Bastard that said that....

@CrystalFeathers

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
Jeus wrote:This is even worse since it was the very first mention of wyr calendars and look who made it.

Now that you mention it i do remember that post.....strange how some people have these telepathetic powers!!

@crowsnest531

kayboss

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss
mjvaughn wrote:I don't click on youtube links anymore...I refuse to get banana panini'd.

I am starting to get that feeling too

@CrystalFeathers

mjvaughn

kayboss wrote:wasn't that Fat Bastard that said that....

I have no idea....but to hear someone repeat it in public is a little weird...

Bazinga!

Jeus

rv49er wrote:I Win!

nope sorry this was an NG fail he didnt google hard enough ;]

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                   (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

NightGhost

Jeus wrote:This is even worse since it was the very first mention of wyr calendars and look who made it.

knowing his shenanigans he might have edited the post.

Wow - I guess the cult leader has been chosen...

mjvaughn

Jeus wrote:nope sorry this was an NG fail he didnt google hard enough ;]

Nobody won since they both said 1086 calendars when it's ONLY 756. Unless travis just unboxed the rest of them...

Bazinga!

NightGhost

kayboss wrote:wasn't that Fat Bastard that said that....

Naturally (I was just referring to the movies).

Jeus

mjvaughn wrote:Nobody won since they both said 1086 calendars when it's ONLY 756. Unless travis just unboxed the rest of them...

tater didnt say a count lol

rkenimer

mjvaughn wrote:Nobody won since they both said 1086 calendars when it's ONLY 756. Unless travis just unboxed the rest of them...

...Travis? 'lo, we want some details! kthx

NightGhost

It's close enough for me. 1086, you get to be cult leader. 756, you go on tour starting with Oprah.

Jeus

rkenimer wrote:...Travis? 'lo, we want some details! kthx

he no longer goes by travis his new name is "wyr" or "wouldyourather"

Jeus

NightGhost wrote:It's close enough for me. 1086, you get to be cult leader. 756, you go on tour starting with Oprah.

no no 756 he gets to replace Oprah

NightGhost

rkenimer wrote:...Travis? 'lo, we want some details! kthx

Yeah - gotta leave for my son's ball game. Maybe I can get it on my iPod.

rkenimer

Jeus wrote:he no longer goes by travis his new name is "wyr" or "wouldyourather"

Ah yes, like Wax Boy. Hay WYR... What else did you get?

NightGhost

Jeus wrote:he no longer goes by travis his new name is "wyr" or "wouldyourather"

How long until he gets REALLY sick of the WYR jokes?

mjvaughn

I told him I'd stop calling him KY if he didn't get lube. Please woot, just ONE tube of lube would be enough!

Bazinga!

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:How long until he gets REALLY sick of the WYR jokes?

Probably about an hour ago.

Bazinga!

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
bmxjimp wrote:We received our 14th box last Saturday. It was a pretty generic box, but then today it happened...

Mortimer flew in!!

Did no one like my super cool adventure? It's a true story!!

http://www.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=4031864

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

mjvaughn

bmxjimp wrote:Did no one like my super cool adventure? It's a true story!!

I don't get it, sorry.

Bazinga!

Jeus

NightGhost wrote:How long until he gets REALLY sick of the WYR jokes?

i think he might be there already. the people at work are ribbing him about it im sure.

bmxjimp

quality posts: 38 Private Messages bmxjimp
mjvaughn wrote:I don't get it, sorry.

Sorry, I didn't link to the full thing. I fixed it. (Or maybe you're saying you simply don't get it, which is okay too.)

My username didn't change to jimp for my birthday, but I understand. Thanks, we're good!

mjvaughn

Jeus wrote:i think he might be there already. the people at work are ribbing him about it im sure.

I can't wait to see how many people don't "get it."

Bazinga!

mjvaughn

bmxjimp wrote:Sorry, I didn't link to the full thing. I fixed it. (Or maybe you're saying you simply don't get it, which is okay too.)

Yeah, I get the link. Just not the story.

Bazinga!

wager

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wager

So my question is what can be done with 756 half-over desk calendars?

With HSM clocks, you could at least open your own HSM clock store. The desk calendars wouldn't even work as bad Christmas gifts to a charity.

Open up your walls and insulate your house? Shred them all to make your own line of recycled paper journals? See if Guinness is willing to check your mad calendar stacking skills? My imagination is pretty stymied on this one.