kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm

So... did anyone else get random plastic thingys (aka negative holders) in their Bowl of Cereal's? If so, you need to hook up with people who got the negative and slide converters. Maybe we should start a thread...

Tis better to score than be scored.

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
travisk02 wrote:BTW... no word back from TPW yet. So we still have an unconfirmed third POC.

I'm sure there were more than 2 pallets. The last Bowl of Cereal pallet winners indicated there were as many as 5. Woot left yellow post-it notes on the pallets that were received by the winners who posted in the thread. I think 1 note said "POC 4" or something like that.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
Teripie wrote:I'm sure there were more than 2 pallets. The last Bowl of Cereal pallet winners indicated there were as many as 5. Woot left yellow post-it notes on the pallets that were received by the winners who posted in the thread. I think 1 note said "POC 4" or something like that.

this was cleared up already teripie

one said 2 one said 4 and one said 6

three pallets even numbers first to get the pallet had a postit that said TV2 so they figured someone else got a tv.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
Jeus wrote:this was cleared up already teripie

one said 2 one said 4 and one said 6

three pallets even numbers first to get the pallet had a postit that said TV2 so they figured someone else got a tv.

Thanks Jeus, I can't keep anything straight any more.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

Jeus

i guess anyone can come in and say they got a pallet and leave. =\

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
Jeus wrote:i guess anyone can come in and say they got a pallet and leave. =\

Guess so... still no verification from TPW.

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

stubbs4prez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages stubbs4prez

YES...... My Box arrived at the Post Office this morning from its three state tour.

Will be opening it over lunch, common HSM Alarm Clock and Desk Calendar.

BrainWav

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BrainWav
rkenimer wrote:A third pallet? Or one of Travis/Chuck's co-workers?

Don't know any Travis or Chuck. Whole assortment of stuff, including 360 Would You Rather Calendars. Not going to post everything though.

Jeus

BrainWav wrote:Don't know any Travis or Chuck. Whole assortment of stuff, including 360 Would You Rather Calendars. Not going to post everything though.

how about a picture?

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
BrainWav wrote:Not going to post everything though.

Thanks for being a good sport about it.

Nothing follows.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Jeus wrote:how about a picture?

Please? +1 cherry up top

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

neener13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neener13

I'm torn. Usually anyone posting about their POC gets a qual. post, but not this one. Does this mean the whole thing is a hoax or are the WootGods displeased with the lack of excitement or sharing.

hmmmmm.

Jeus

neener13 wrote:I'm torn. Usually anyone posting about their POC gets a qual. post, but not this one. Does this mean the whole thing is a hoax or are the WootGods displeased with the lack of excitement or sharing.

hmmmmm.

they get a bacon rasher for saying "i got a letter" and posting pics, then they get a bacon rasher for posting pics of the pallet. sometimes they get qps for other things too but i think those are the two major things. and above as you can see they posted ZERO pics.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
Jeus wrote:they get a bacon rasher for saying "i got a letter" and posting pics, then they get a bacon rasher for posting pics of the pallet. sometimes they get qps for other things too but i think those are the two major things. and above as you can see they posted ZERO pics.

I cry foul! I think this is not what someone is wanting us to believe it is.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

travisk02

BrainWav wrote:Don't know any Travis or Chuck. Whole assortment of stuff, including 360 Would You Rather Calendars. Not going to post everything though.

Why wouldn't you want to post everything? If you don't want to post pics then don't but it's kinda nice to be able to compare what people got... like I have you beat on the calendars, I received 756 of them in my pallet o crap.

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

Seriously? How are we without letters supposed to live vicariously through those who are fortunate enough to receive the blessings of the woot gods if you aren't willing to tell us what you got?!

Many thanks and congratulations to the other letter winners who were generous enough to take the time to post what they got, with pics!

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
BrainWav wrote: Not going to post everything though.

I call grits!!!!

and

Shenanigans!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest

OK Jsale.....What is NightGhosts' excuse for today???????

@crowsnest531

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
crowsnest wrote:OK Jsale.....What is NightGhosts' excuse for today???????

Not sure exactly, haven't heard from him in awhile. If I hear something, you all will be the first to know.

(I did tell him that we were all waiting for him to 'drop some knowledge' for us.)

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

plantsinspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plantsinspace

I suspect BrainWav isn't too concerned about receiving quality posts. And actually, I am not sure myself why they are so coveted (no offense to the Woot! Gods intended). Are they like frequent flyer miles? Will NightGhost get a free trip to Wootville! when he reaches 1000? Or is it just to show you are wittier/smarter/more bored than other Wooters!? Please elucidate.....

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
plantsinspace wrote:I suspect BrainWav isn't too concerned about receiving quality posts. And actually, I am not sure myself why they are so coveted (no offense to the Woot! Gods intended). Are they like frequent flyer miles? Will NightGhost get a free trip to Wootville! when he reaches 1000? Or is it just to show you are wittier/smarter/more bored than other Wooters!? Please elucidate.....

The bacon rasher in this thread would validate the claim of a third pallet for the rest of us. I believe BrainWav probably did receive a PoC, but it's strange that he/she doesn't want to post the items they got with it.

wager

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wager
BrainWav wrote:... including 360 Would You Rather Calendars ...

Well, at least now we know that there were 1116 WYR calendars sent via Pallet. The guesses of 1086 were only 30 off.

Boy, I hope I get a letter next CrapFest, just so I can NOT tell BrainWav what I got! That'll show him! Help me out, TPW.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
plantsinspace wrote:I suspect BrainWav isn't too concerned about receiving quality posts. And actually, I am not sure myself why they are so coveted (no offense to the Woot! Gods intended). Are they like frequent flyer miles? Will NightGhost get a free trip to Wootville! when he reaches 1000? Or is it just to show you are wittier/smarter/more bored than other Wooters!? Please elucidate.....

I have been promised a pallet of brownie points.

(that's a lot of points, since they don't weigh anything)

travisk02

NightGhost wrote:I have been promised a pallet of brownie points.

but the pallet does...

plantsinspace

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plantsinspace
NightGhost wrote:I have been promised a pallet of brownie points.

Could you just get the brownies instead?

travisk02

plantsinspace wrote:Could you just get the brownies instead?

Ehh... to hard to ship.

mrbrianhart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbrianhart

Better late than never right...

Uniden phone system, USB dongle, HDD, China lunch bag, and texas air!

NightGhost

mrbrianhart wrote:Better late than never right...

Not a bad haul.

But what I want to know: has anyone performed a molecular analysis to confirm that these bags do in fact contain genuine Texas air? Do we know for sure we're not fawning over imported Hong Kong air? Not that I'm trying to be an atmospheric bigot, mind you - I just want to know.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
NightGhost wrote:Not a bad haul.

But what I want to know: has anyone performed a molecular analysis to confirm that these bags do in fact contain genuine Texas air? Do we know for sure we're not fawning over imported Hong Kong air? Not that I'm trying to be an atmospheric bigot, mind you - I just want to know.

Here is a quote from the website of the manufacturer of the machines that make that packaging:

Chains of air cushions are created using ambient air, eliminating the need for an external air supply making the unit truly portable.

Now obviously Woot! likely isn't using the portable version, but there is no reason that a larger permanent machine should work any different.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

booboo73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages booboo73
mrbrianhart wrote:

I wish I had a dongle

NightGhost

booboo73 wrote:I wish I had a dongle

Dongle envy.

sibig1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sibig1

This thread is still going on?
I thought it would end quite quickly after the pallets were shown

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
sibig1 wrote:This thread is still going on?

Its fading fast. Especially since the Birthday bags are due to be shipped tomorrow (per TPW), everyone will be talking about those.

NightGhost

sibig1 wrote:This thread is still going on?

Old threads never die. They just linger in cyber-oblivion.

VrianSinth

quality posts: 6 Private Messages VrianSinth

Tracking number finally showing something. Fed-Ex says it is 22.7 pounds. Scheduled for delivery on Jul 31st. Fingers crossed! :-) Excited for some bags of Texas air.

-------------------
All green of skin... 800 centuries ago, their bodily fluids include the birth of half-breeds. For the fundamental truth self-determination of the cosmos, for dark is the suede that mows like a harvest.

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv
mrbrianhart wrote:

How big of a hard drive. Looks like a WD, wonder if it has the clank of death.

amicotton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amicotton

eruptive1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eruptive1

I just wanted to keep this thread alive. Long Live Bundle of Cornucopias - 6-24-2010 !!!

jeremytheindian

quality posts: 17 Private Messages jeremytheindian
eruptive1 wrote:I just wanted to keep this thread alive. Long Live Bundle of Cornucopias - 6-24-2010 !!!

INDEED!

Wootx16-Winex1-Kidsx13-Shirtx20-Selloutx8-Homex1-BOCx2

dreyeeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreyeeek

still haven't gotten mine I emailed them weeks ago about it and said they would send a replacement. Emailed them again last night and today they gave me a refund. I hope it gets here by 2011 :P

So far i've made $102.74. Make easy money just by doing surveys!
http://cashcrate.com/562888