crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
NightGhost wrote:Is there any chance someone could post a jpg of the Woot clock face for us lazy sluggards who want to mod our HSM clocks, but don't want to hassle with Photoshop?

Many Woot thanks if you do..

Kayboss you're up....

@crowsnest531

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
crowsnest wrote:Still love me some punch out....old school not that new crap. Let me rephrase that Mike Tysons Punch Out!!!!

I have it on the OG system, still play every once in awhile.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

crowsnest

NightGhost wrote:Is there any chance someone could post a jpg of the Woot clock face for us lazy sluggards who want to mod our HSM clocks, but don't want to hassle with Photoshop?

http://myweb.cableone.net/candacej111/woot_clock_face.jpg

here you are ghost just found it....

@crowsnest531

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost
taternuggets wrote:It's linked back a number of pages.

Also a bacon rasher i think.

I think you mean limekitty's link - that shows the whole clock, including shadows on the face. I was hoping for just the face, so I could print it out.

edit: never mind - Crowsnest to the rescue!

nymetsfan1226

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nymetsfan1226

My crap has arrived....28.7 lbs

1 Pink Daiwa bag (Appears New)
1 Emerson Sing and Play Karaoke with Real Party Instruments (Can't Seem to find this available anywhere)
1 Ion VCR2PC player to conver your VHS tapes to your PC (Was wrapped in bubble wrap, no USB cable or software CD - Retails for $99.99 new on the Ion website)
1 Opened Cyber Acoustics 5.1 Speaker system (CA doesn't make the model anymore - buy.com sells for $63.89, Amazon for $54.99)

0 Bags of Texas Air
0 Monkeys
0 Letters

I was a little disapointed that I didn't snag one of the thousands of calendars that got sent out. Is anyone willing to part with one so I can have it? PM if you are.

Thanks Woot!

I've crapped 6 times!

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
NightGhost wrote:I think you mean limekitty's link - that shows the whole clock, including shadows on the face. I was hoping for just the face, so I could print it out.

yeah... I knew she linked one, didn't realize it was that one. Crowsnest just linked it.

Nothing follows.

jsale325

Dang you NightGhost, I already have to change my sig....when in the Sheol did you get another? ;)

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!

clayatsiu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages clayatsiu

After 5.5 years I finally got my first Random Bag O'Crap!!!

It was a long 3-day weekend filled with anticipation before it finally arrived. When I first opened it I immediately noticed that it was missing something...Texas air! Then I realized why this was. Nothing in the box needed to be protected from being broken again.

My haul includes:
3 - Would You Rather calendars
1 - Pirates of the Caribbean pouch
1 - Lay-z-Boy Remote - broken
1 - Used Uniden cordless phone base - no phone
1 - Dorcy Spotlight - broken

Not a bad score but I was a little disappointed that I didn't get a lunch bag???

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:Dang you NightGhost, I already have to change my sig....when in the Sheol did you get another? ;)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I knew that was gona be hard to keep up with him!!!!

@crowsnest531

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828

My PoTC case is working quite nicely as a carrier for my iPod Touch. It conveniently holds the iPod, the headphones, and the charge/transfer cable.

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1
nymetsfan1226 wrote:My crap has arrived....28.7 lbs

1 Pink Daiwa bag (Appears New)
1 Emerson Sing and Play Karaoke with Real Party Instruments (Can't Seem to find this available anywhere)
1 Ion VCR2PC player to conver your VHS tapes to your PC (Was wrapped in bubble wrap, no USB cable or software CD - Retails for $99.99 new on the Ion website)
1 Opened Cyber Acoustics 5.1 Speaker system (CA doesn't make the model anymore - buy.com sells for $63.89, Amazon for $54.99)

0 Bags of Texas Air
0 Monkeys
0 Letters

I was a little disapointed that I didn't snag one of the thousands of calendars that got sent out. Is anyone willing to part with one so I can have it? PM if you are.

Thanks Woot!

I have two.. you can have both.. I'll trade them for your bag.. my daugter would flip over that...

-JMHSRV

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL

Was someone looking for this:

or this

Remember you have to adjust the clock face size from the very original version. The original one was smaller than the 4.385" diameter needed for the HSM clocks we got in this Bag Of Carp.

phoenixgeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenixgeek

Got my Box of Cat at lunch

My 6.7 lb box contained the following

1 Remington Powerclean Titanium Shaving System, the box was a bit ripped and the cleaner/charger was a bit broken when I took it out, but I was able to get it put back together with a little ingenuity and now it should be a perfectly working new razor.
Approximate value $75

1 Uniden Cordless phone with no power cable or 2nd handset that should come with it, I think this might go to my wife's parents if we can find a suitable power cord.
Approximate value $10-$15

1 Made in China bag that I think I can turn into a usable camera bag. It actually doesn't smell terible.
Approximate value maybe $5

1 250 GB hard drive that's not in the picture because I put it into my drive enclosure to see if it was working. It only shows up at 128GB but it appears to be usable.
Approximate value $50 or less

And probably the most entertaining:

1 16x12x10 cardboard cat playpen.
Approximate value Priceless!

Thank you Woot for making my first Bee Oh Sea so enjoyable!

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

My krapp revisited...

Perfect condition box (alsways a bad sign, good kreapp comes is beat to death boxes)

5.2 lbs

2 clocks
2 calendars
1 monkey
1 wallet style "bag"

And the video.. of course..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v3rbqbLeZI

Still fun as usual..

-JMHSRV

fiberopticloser

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fiberopticloser

I could use a TV tuner card, a few screaming monkeys from the dude who got a load of em, and one of those wifi hotspots if anyone is looking to get done with them.

That's a nice tnettenba.

annicus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages annicus

nm...

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
taternuggets wrote:doo-dads, whatnot...

Sounds like geezer talk to me!

And if anyone is interested here's a link to just the Woot clock face jpeg:

http://myweb.cableone.net/candacej111/woot_clock_face.jpg

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
Woody1150 wrote:So if you wanted a pop, but asked for a soda...what would you get?

A farking carbonated beverage.

BigRedDogATL

quality posts: 24 Private Messages BigRedDogATL
phoenixgeek wrote:Got my Box of Cat at lunch

My 6.7 lb box contained the following
1 250 GB hard drive that's not in the picture because I put it into my drive enclosure to see if it was working. It only shows up at 128GB but it appears to be usable.
Approximate value $50 or less

Thank you Woot for making my first Bee Oh Sea so enjoyable!

If you would actually trust your data on a unknown origin hard drive that is only formatting to one half the rated capacity, then I think you fit P.T. Barnum's definition of people to a tee.

scgalati

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scgalati

Contents:

1 autolite spaceglo
1 stanley 3 in 1 tripod light
1 mini 3 in 1 tripod light
1 koss stereo airbud
1 lunch bag

weight: 3.1 lbs

Thanks Woot!!

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
fiberopticloser wrote:
1 x Empty Plastic bag that something was probably in at first

I stole the thing in the bag... sorry.

ibunny

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ibunny

Yes... My first bag has arrived!

I got the following items:

1 would you rather calender thingy
1 utility light
1 black lunch bag thingy
1 set of wicked little buds
1 opened Griffin protective case for Sansa (which I don't have a sansa e20 series players haha)

Thanks~ hope to get one again!

Hi & Bye

NightGhost

phoenixgeek wrote:Got my Box of Cat at lunch

Try reformatting the drive.

crowsnest

annicus wrote:completely OT - does anyone know if woot will do something special for their anniversary date? i heard on another one of these crap forums that it's 7/11 or something? can anyone confirm/deny/show me where i can find out more?

TIA

check your P.M.'s!!!!!

@crowsnest531

fiberopticloser

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fiberopticloser
NightGhost wrote:Try reformatting the drive.

To NTFS or exFat.

That's a nice tnettenba.

Woody1150

crowsnest wrote:check your P.M.'s!!!!!

I don't have no PM's...

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
Woody1150 wrote:I don't have no PM's...

Look for the little envelope with a number on it (in line with woot, world of woot, contests...etc).

My apologies to everyone who'd sent me one prior...I'd never looked either.

Hey woot, maybe set up some kind of alert for them...

Jokercard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Jokercard

got the Standard box

2x HSM clocks
4x Would Your Rather Calender
1x POTC Case
1x Woot blue camo monkey

Kelmenson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kelmenson

5.3 lbs

5x Would You Rather calendars
2x HSM alarm clock
1x Screaming Monkey
1x Pirates of Caribbean pouch

So, for my first Book of Crap, looks like I got the worst items... Nothing in there I'd possibly use. Not even a tuner or lunch bag. Oh well...

jsale325

Kelmenson wrote:5.3 lbs

2x HSM alarm clock
1x Screaming Monkey

So, for my first Book of Crap, looks like I got the worst items... Nothing in there I'd possibly use. Not even a tuner or lunch bag. Oh well...

Blasphemy...may the woot! gods curse you to not get another bag!! The monkey itself is worth a lot, and is soooooo much fun, and we have all been sitting at work using the calendar as trivia for each other, spread them around to other people in offices...good fun to catch up on all the days you missed.

Just my opinion, but maybe you should find a good way to enjoy it all, to show your appreciation, instead of complaining about something that is all in good fun, and that many people covet!!

NightGhost

Kelmenson wrote:5.3 lbs

2x HSM alarm clock
1x Screaming Monkey

I got the same, only 2 calendars - wonder why my box was 5.4 lbs...

You gotta mod the clocks! Woot!!!

edit: I already had the "Fact or Crap" calendar, so I didn't need another. Okay - I just tore the whole calendar off the base, turned it upside down, and I've got a handy memo pad. Double Woot!!!

and the Accessory Bag has to be useful - keep yer booty in it.

and finally, how can you say a Woot monkey isn't' useful? Just last week my wife was making fun of my monkey. I can't wait to see her face hen she spies the new monkey holding his hand...

Crap is what you make it.

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu

i was on vacation so my crap was held at the PO till today

my first crap after being here for 3 years

i got
1x would you rather desktop calendar
1x ATI tuner card of some type
1x Autolite
1x black lunchbox

thanks woot! i hope to participate again.

everwondering

quality posts: 0 Private Messages everwondering

It's funny, but as much as I love what I received (truly, I do), I'd psyched myself out to receive the "standard box." My girls were already excited at the prospect of them each getting a clock (they love HSM). The POTC bag would've gone perfect with the POTC t-shirt I'm giving my nephew for his birthday next week. I was looking forward to my first screaming monkey. And I figured I would annoy the rest of my family with inane, random questions from the calendar.

How funny that I love what I got, but that I was looking forward to getting the crap more. Ha!

sirsosay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirsosay
NightGhost wrote:I got the same, only 2 calendars - wonder why my box was 5.4 lbs...

You gotta mod the clocks! Woot!!!

edit: I already had the "Fact or Crap" calendar, so I didn't need another. Okay - I just tore the whole calendar off the base, turned it upside down, and I've got a handy memo pad. Double Woot!!!

and the Accessory Bag has to be useful - keep yer booty in it.

and finally, how can you say a Woot monkey isn't' useful? Just last week my wife was making fun of my monkey. I can't wait to see her face hen she spies the new monkey holding his hand...

Crap is what you make it.

I received the same.

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz

The postal service installed a package box next to the mail boxes at my apartment, probably from me constantly complaining about not getting packages.

Anyway, my crap arrived today.

7.5 lbs 16x12x11 box

1 Would you rather calender
1 lunch box
1 Autolite
1 Teac Premium Edition AM/FM receiver

Thanks Woot!

sumar0318

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sumar0318

Bag o' Crap came for me today! Seems like a pretty standard grab for thus month's version. . .

2x 2010 Would You Rather? Desktop Calendar
1x Disney Pirates Of The Caribbean Accessory Case W/ Carabineer
1x Woot Monkey Blue Camo
2x High School Musical Twin Bell Alarm Clock

All-in-all not a bad grab. Hope to see another next month!

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
sheetz wrote:The postal service installed a package box next to the mail boxes at my apartment, probably from me constantly complaining about not getting packages.

Anyway, my crap arrived today.

7.5 lbs 16x12x11 box

1 Would you rather calender
1 lunch box
1 Autolite
1 Teac Premium Edition AM/FM receiver

Thanks Woot!

A package box that is shared with your neighbors... risky!

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

Woody1150

Got home to find my half smashed box by the front door.

1 black lunch bag
1 Would you Rather (fire starter for my fire pit)
1 Autolite
1 Perfect Pull Up strap set with instructional poster taped to them (apparently Woot thinks I'm fat too)

I rate this crap:

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:Blasphemy...may the woot! gods curse you to not get another bag!! The monkey itself is worth a lot, and is soooooo much fun, and we have all been sitting at work using the calendar as trivia for each other, spread them around to other people in offices...good fun to catch up on all the days you missed.

Just my opinion, but maybe you should find a good way to enjoy it all, to show your appreciation, instead of complaining about something that is all in good fun, and that many people covet!!

AMEN!!!

you tell em.....if your gona get a Bowl of Cereal learn the damn commandments of the Bowl of Cereal!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

Woody1150 wrote:Got home to find my half smashed box by the front door.

1 black lunch bag
1 Would you Rather (fire starter for my fire pit)
1 Autolite
1 Perfect Pull Up strap set with instructional poster taped to them (apparently Woot thinks I'm fat too)

I rate this crap:

Good haul woody!!!!!

I will still need mine rated tomorrow!!!

EDIT: Sorry i stomped on you Bowl of Cereal! HARD!!

@crowsnest531