MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla

I don't know how many times I've thought about writing in for something stupid (like an official piece of woot business stationery)...and then figured that I'd be shot down.

I've learned my lesson. If you want something (done) around here...beg.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
travisk02 wrote:
Don't give up hope but rejoice in that which is Woot and the fact that you are AT LEAST getting a Bundle Of Conscience.

Yes, "...Love the crap you get..."

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
Teripie wrote:The Bowl of Cereal threads are so entertaining. I hate it when they slowly die.

Oh, it's not dying. Once the letter items ship the thread will perk back up again.

rkenimer

Teripie wrote:The Bowl of Cereal threads are so entertaining. I hate it when they slowly die.

there there, it will pick up again when the pallets of crap arrive at the two lucky Letter winners' houses.

EDIT: thx woody, I am slow today.

sev911

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sev911

Dear TPW,

Wow! It has been like forever (never really)since I heard from you. I was wondering if you get a chance to send me those items I was looking for? In case you don't remember I will list them for you:
1-Ipod touch -refurb is okay
1-Giant PEZ dispenser
1-Free pass to buy a Bowl of Cereal without having to fight the servers.

I hope all is well and you will be able to send these out soon.

Thanks!

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
rkenimer wrote:there there, it will pick up again when the pallets of crap arrive at the two lucky Letter winners' houses.

Yes I know. I'm just preparing myself for the eventual death after the pallets/giant electronics get delivered and reported on.

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

raggityman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raggityman

■1 POTR accessory bag thing

■2 HSM alarm clocks

■3 WYR daily calendars

■1 Flying woot monkey with blue camo cape

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest

yeah im with you on that one.....but hell i gota go get my crap at lunch today so there will be at least another bag posted up about 1:30......WOODY!!!!!

@crowsnest531

MBrulla

Teripie wrote:Yes I know. I'm just preparing myself for the eventual death after the pallets/giant electronics get delivered and reported on.

No worries on that, dearie...I'm sure you'll have somewhere to post shortly after.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
Teripie wrote:Yes I know. I'm just preparing myself for the eventual death after the pallets/giant electronics get delivered and reported on.

Besides, you only have to wait a few more days to begin all the posting glory again.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

rkenimer

MBrulla wrote:No worries on that, dearie...I'm sure you'll have somewhere to post shortly after.

Did I hear somewhere recently that there is a W00t! anniversary coming up...?

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
travisk02 wrote:Why not? The odds may be against you but who's to say that you don't have a CHANCE at one? Is there only a determined amount? And if so I've only seen 2 people get them so far (besides the 'special' one Jeus apparently got)... myself and mfeat50 (kayboss' husband).

Don't give up hope but rejoice in that which is Woot and the fact that you are AT LEAST getting a Bundle Of Conscience.

haha thanks for the optimism! but there have been 3 already i thought!? usually there is only 3 letters each time, I have never herd of more

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

rkenimer

Dman27 wrote:haha thanks for the optimism! but there have been 3 already i thought!? usually there is only 3 letters each time, I have never herd of more

There only have been 2 so far, unless you are counting Jeus' Letter, or unless you actually got one and are squirreling it away.

EDIT: clarification

MBrulla

rkenimer wrote:Did I hear somewhere recently that there is a W00t! anniversary coming up...?

Mayyyybe.

karencov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karencov
rkenimer wrote:Did I hear somewhere recently that there is a W00t! anniversary coming up...?

Sssshhhhhhh!

cheeseodoom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cheeseodoom

Got my Bratty Oyster College. Got a couple things I didn't see on other people's lists in my cursory glance at the forum.

1X Western Digital 250 GB Caviar Hard Drive
1X Invisio G5 Bluetooth Headset
1X Smelly lunchbox
1X Unmarked bag of wooden chess pieces
PileX Texas Air

darianwiccan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darianwiccan
MBrulla wrote:Mayyyybe.

Woot turns 6 on DELETED. Happy early birthday!

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27
rkenimer wrote:There only have been 2 so far, unless you are counting Jeus' Letter, or unless you actually got one and are squirreling it away.

EDIT: clarification

phew! lol then hopefully WOOT GOD's will share the love

B a g of crap: 8.5 & still waiting for that letter!!!
Woots: 30
Shirt Woots: 8

~DMan27~

crowsnest

darianwiccan wrote:Going well thanks... just sitting on a conference call here at the office... and how's your day going?

Waitn for 12:30 so i can go pick up my brick of cheese at the P.O. because my stupid post man decided not to leave it at my dang house!

Other than that its all gravy. i will be posting it up this afternoon but im not expecting anything GOOD......the people at W00T hate me! LoL

@crowsnest531

cmangel518

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmangel518
Woody1150 wrote:I want Woot to put up letters from Threepiecewoot as an item for sale and see how many they sell.

I think Threepiecewoot should sign woot tshirts...something along the lines of "I wooted at woot and all I got was this lousy tshirt...and coveted signature."

Woots since 9/2/2008: Woots 34 (Barrels of Crud 8), Kids 3, Shirts 2, Wine 1, Sellout 2. = a bunch of useless/useful items.

crowsnest

cmangel518 wrote:I think Threepiecewoot should sign woot tshirts...something along the lines of "I wooted at woot and all I got was this lousy tshirt...and coveted signature."

Ha that doesnt sound like to bad of an idea.....some one should roll with that in the next derby!!!

@crowsnest531

rlaskew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rlaskew

Hey ya'll! for those keeping track, my 5.4lb box came today with what seems to be the standard this go around:

1 Pirates accessory case
2 HSM alarm clock
2 WYR calendars
1 flying Woot! monkey with blue camo cape!

The HSM clocks are bigger than I had them in my mind... and I'm very excited about taking them apart and making my first Woot! clock!

darianwiccan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages darianwiccan
cmangel518 wrote:I think Threepiecewoot should sign woot tshirts...something along the lines of "I wooted at woot and all I got was this lousy tshirt...and coveted signature."

Omelets made great that would be awesome!

pwoolber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pwoolber
rlaskew wrote:Hey ya'll! for those keeping track, my 5.4lb box came today with what seems to be the standard this go around:

1 Pirates accessory case
2 HSM alarm clock
2 WYR calendars
1 flying Woot! monkey with blue camo cape!

same here.

Dekortage

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Dekortage

THANK YOU WOOT!

This was my first Baloney On Caraway and was totally worth it:

I actually wanted the Home Weather Station (missed it before it was gone), and I actually need a new phone system, so this is a really nice surprise. The boxes are a bit beat up on the outside but the interior packaging looks mostly new. THANK YOU WOOT!!!

chefsean

quality posts: 2 Private Messages chefsean

“does anyone know where to find the person with the template to convert the HSM Alarm Clock to Bowl of Cereal woot clock/???”
i want to convert the clocks but i cant find the template or how the person did it

chefsean
CLICK....>>.....ON...>>....TheMysteryBox>>>>>>

MBrulla

chefsean wrote:“does anyone know where to find the person with the template to convert the HSM Alarm Clock to Bowl of Cereal woot clock/???”
i want to convert the clocks but i cant find the template or how the person did it

It's a bacon rasher...look at the quality posts on page one for the link.

stokes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stokes

3.7lbs

1 Autolight
1 Would you rather calendar
1 Razer Carcharias headphones
1 insulated lunch bag

wootAndTheWay

quality posts: 7 Private Messages wootAndTheWay
crowsnest wrote:Hell he got a letter just for asking so might as well go for it.

BOX OF CASH TPW!!!

It would be super funny if send you a box of monopoly money. ;)

Character is what you do when no one is looking.

wowobch3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wowobch3
travisk02 wrote:MAN that is bad luck... too bad you missed a key component... Fill in the blank: "For _______"

See... I am having a streak of bad luck.

Congrats on your Big Money, Big Money - No Whammies!!!

wootAndTheWay

BAG OF CASH

As promised, here are the pics. The envelope is not shown, because aside from the writing, there is something special about the envelope that only the true owner will know.

I have not yet heard back from Woot, but I do have an automated case number. Hopefully they are checking with the warehouse people before responding.

When my friend heard what happened he said, "Apparently what happened is that some Woot worker is dyslexic. The packing slip said Book of Crap, but he saw "Bag of CASH."

So I'm hereby officially calling it my Bag of Cash!

Another Pic

Close up of the $2 Bills

rkenimer

wootAndTheWay wrote: BAG OF CASH

As promised, here are the pics. The envelope is not shown, because aside from the writing, there is something special about the envelope that only the true owner will know.

I have not yet heard back from Woot, but I do have an automated case number. Hopefully they are checking with the warehouse people before responding.

When my friend heard what happened he said, "Apparently what happened is that some Woot worker is dyslexic. The packing slip said Book of Crap, but he saw "Bag of CASH."

So I'm hereby officially calling it my Bag of Cash!

snip

Another Pic

snip

Close up of the $2 Bills

snip

Awesome!

zollars23

quality posts: 11 Private Messages zollars23

Epic, absolutely Epic!

I think this is better than a pallet letter any day.

Woot is the greatest company on Earth.

taternuggets wrote:Posting this on behalf of Jeus, who got himself in a little bit of "woot trouble" last night and is serving out his probation.

JEUS GOT A LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, sure did. A genuine THREEPIECEWOOT letter!!

Remember him begging for one back here!

Well, apparently, TPW is totally awesome, because he actually took the time to write one and overnight it to Jeus!!!

The letter reads:

Dear Jeus,

This letter is per your request dated 06/07/10. we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you, however all of your items fit in the box and nothing needed to be shipped separately.

Thanks for your understanding,
Threepiecewoot

The reference number stated : per your request
and the bottom of the shipping page states : nothing to see here.

Jeus totally wants to thank Woot and especially threepiecewoot for this incredible piece of Woot memorabilia!!!

Jeus also states that he will have this framed before Woot's birthday and will upload more pics then.

THANK YOU THREEPIECEWOOT!!!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

hornetnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hornetnz

Interesting that it contained $2 bills...you don't see those at all, other than the ones that people have stashed in a drawer for keepsakes.

mumba2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mumba2

And it as arrived!

listed at 4.2 lb (seemed lighter than that)

1 black 6-pack holder/cooler thing (most of smell removed - probably taken by the SmartPost(?) folks )

1 Autolite (yes it is lite, and I think it will also function as a light … perfect because I have a head light out on my truck. A little duck tape and …)

1 WYR desktop calendar (now if I can win that time machine on eBay I'll be able to enjoy the 6.4 months I missed)

1 NETGEAR RP614 Web Safe Router - Router + 4-port switch. Refurb but in box with what looks like all the parts. (Now I can have multiple computers refreshing the Woot site at the same time! )

15 bags of Texas air. None dead, but ½ appear to be very sick. And …. Letters!! Not just one! All the bags of Texas air had letters on them!!!

Thanks o' Woot Gods. [bowing toward the Carrollton holy land]

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm

Just got mine from our local dumb USPS.

1 Giant Snoopy Florida Marlins Pez Dispenser
1 Black Lunchbox
1 "Beads 'n Balls Twists 'n Turns" toddler toy
1 Refurb Digital Slide and Film Converter, sans tray.

Gotta find a baby and a Marlin's fan. ;)

Tis better to score than be scored.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
hornetnz wrote:Interesting that it contained $2 bills...you don't see those at all, other than the ones that people have stashed in a drawer for keepsakes.

Actually, I work at a bank during the day, we have people ask for them all the time. Some people like to give them as gifts, sure, but some people like to carry them around and use them because they say it looks like 'funny money' and people always look twice when they see it.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

wootAndTheWay

hornetnz wrote:Interesting that it contained $2 bills...you don't see those at all, other than the ones that people have stashed in a drawer for keepsakes.

I thought so too -- I haven't seen an actual $2 bill in years.

I do hope they respond soon, this is wearing me down. I feel.. nervous and jumpy. My stomach does flip flops every time I see or think about the money. Last night I dreamed that the FBI showed up at my door asking about the money that I had "stolen" from Woot.com. I tried to explain what had happened but they didn't believe me and said they had video of me stealing the money from the woot warehouse. This being a dream, I then had to go on this big adventure to prove my innocence. Silly dreams.

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm

Well, they could call us all in to testify on your behalf. ;)

Tis better to score than be scored.

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

Today has been one very strange Woot day!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.