MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla

jsale's ready to sell her femininity for a little monkey...

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
sheetz wrote:Unless they sent you a super special monkey, the glow in the dark monkeys are normal sized.

Well damn it all......I would have sworn he was bigger than the rest. I have been wrong before. once.

Cool now i have to size up my monkeys when i get home thanks sheetz!!!!

@crowsnest531

JackBarlow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JackBarlow
cmangel518 wrote:Country music.

Would love to see Lady A (Lady Antebellum), but I don't think they are making the Virginia circuit. Wisconsin is too far away for me for a festival...wish they had one MUCH closer to home!

They're playing NTelos in Portsmouth on Sept 3rd

sheetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sheetz
Teripie wrote:Hmm, my giant monkey doesn't have velcro paws. Maybe it's a new breed.

I just looked at the picture from the giant monkey offering, no Velcro in sight.

A list of all monkey offering can be found in this thread.

crowsnest

MBrulla wrote:Only one I've kept all 3 of intentionally.

Fun with blu-ray laser pointers.

i got mine tied to the ceiling fan and at night if i turn the fan up high enough it looks like a continuous glow ring!!!!

But the monkey hates it.

@crowsnest531

lhilt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lhilt
Teripie wrote:Ahhh, I would say "touché" except you have not heard the music that wafts around my county!

Not that far from what goes on round here apparently (just outside of Charlottesville)... some of the local bands here just... well... stink on ice --- yet the locals FLOCK to see them

1 - Backpack of Crap 12/20/2013
1 - Sony 8.9MP HD Camcorder w/27x Zoom 11/29/13
1 - Playhut Cinderella's Carriage 11/29/2013
1 - Motorola Bluetooth Headphones 8/30/2012 Worst. Purchase. Ever.
1 - Woot flying Monkey T
1 - Bag of Coal - 4/1/2008
1 - Woot Off Lights & Crappy Promotion - 7/12/2009
1 - Woot Off Lights and Crappy Promotion 7/12/2010
1 - Random Crap 6/15/2011

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm
crowsnest wrote:i got mine tied to the cieling fan and at night if i turn the fan up high enough it looks like a continuous glow ring!!!!

But the monkey hates it.

I'm calling Animal Cops on you!!!

Tis better to score than be scored.

sheetz

crowsnest wrote:Well damn it all......I would have sworn he was bigger than the rest. I have been wrong before. once.

Cool now i have to size up my monkeys when i get home thanks sheetz!!!!

The gitd ones may be slightly bigger, I haven't checked, but definitely not giant monkey sized, those things are huge.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
MBrulla wrote:jsale's ready to sell her femininity for a little monkey...

I did mention earlier that I covet thy neighbors monkeys, didn't I? Dang, I even gave Tater a marriage proposal just to aquire some, that should show I mean business.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

sheetz

kallawm wrote:I'm calling Animal Cops on you!!!

At least he doesn't keep them in their taped up boxes.

jsale325

sheetz wrote:The gitd ones may be slightly bigger, I haven't checked, but definitely not giant monkey sized, those things are huge.

That's what she said!

I could have sworn mine had the velcro, but they must not. I almost brought one into work today to terrorize my coworkers, but my baby wouldn't let me move it from her dresser. I think it's creepy she likes it sitting there watching her sleep. But, she loves them, hence why I need more monkeys!!

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc
crowsnest wrote:maybe like i wrote above mine was the glow in the dark one from the adventure. maybe yours is 4g!!!lol

On a 4g note!

I just bought the HTC Evo 4G yesterday :D <3 pretty screen.

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
jsale325 wrote:On a serious note, if anyone is willing to ever part with some of their monkeys, I would be willing to take some off your hands.... I am sure we could work out an agreement of some sort! ;)

And I would be willing to part with some of my monkeys in a trade for a giant monkey if someone is interested. I unfortunately missed the giant monkey offerings

agibson95

quality posts: 0 Private Messages agibson95

Ive contacted ESPN in hopes I can have an hour long show to share my Woot Bowl of Cereal opening with the world. I have almost 300 Facebook friends and a large family, so I have a built in audience. Add to that the large company I work for and other Woot Fanatics and there is easily almost 1000 people guaranteed to watch.

Ive even decided to donate the advertising sales to a new charity that sends Bowl of Cereal's to the poor and to kids in the hospital.

So if ESPN comes here asking if you would watch, please say yes (Even if you wouldnt). Think of the kids.

Thank You

jsale325

agibson95 wrote:Ive contacted ESPN in hopes I can have an hour long show to share my Woot Bowl of Cereal opening with the world. I have almost 300 Facebook friends and a large family, so I have a built in audience. Add to that the large company I work for and other Woot Fanatics and there is easily almost 1000 people guaranteed to watch.

Ive even decided to donate the advertising sales to a new charity that sends Bowl of Cereal's to the poor and to kids in the hospital.

So if ESPN comes here asking if you would watch, please say yes (Even if you wouldnt). Think of the kids.

Thank You

That was GREAT!!!! Kudos to you! Although, you may be missing your target audience here, not sure how many people who follow woot were really watching the Lebron 'conference' last night. But, there are those of us who appreciate it.

jsale325

LSlipetz wrote:And I would be willing to part with some of my monkeys in a trade for a giant monkey if someone is interested. I unfortunately missed the giant monkey offerings

I PMed you

crowsnest

agibson95 wrote:Ive contacted ESPN in hopes I can have an hour long show to share my Woot Bowl of Cereal opening with the world. I have almost 300 Facebook friends and a large family, so I have a built in audience. Add to that the large company I work for and other Woot Fanatics and there is easily almost 1000 people guaranteed to watch.

Thank You

I was watching!

Cant believe he actually went to the Heat

They better win in a hurry

@crowsnest531

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets

Infer, imply, cieling, ceiling, can't we all just get along and enjoy this?

Nothing follows.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
taternuggets wrote:Infer, imply, cieling, ceiling, can't we all just get along and enjoy this?

*stab* tater

edit: my new version is just the song over and over and over. I want a banana panini!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets

jsale325 wrote:I PMed you

Mine are fresher.

And apparently may have attitude problems now.

Nothing follows.

taternuggets

sheetz wrote:At least he doesn't keep them in their taped up boxes.

I shake them violently on occasion to make sure they are ok.

Nothing follows.

crowsnest

taternuggets wrote:Infer, imply, cieling, ceiling, can't we all just get along and enjoy this?

Yes we can but only for about 10 seconds DAMN that is annoying as hell!!!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

Jeus wrote:*stab* tater

edit: my new version is just the song over and over and over. I want a banana panini!

how can you listen to it my freakin co-worker wont stop playing it now and my ears are starting to bleed!!

HELP!

@crowsnest531

taternuggets

crowsnest wrote:how can you listen to it my freakin co-worker wont stop playing it now and my ears are starting to bleed!!

HELP!

I love it more than I love my children.

Nothing follows.

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

Knock it off tater!!!! You just want the whole world to go around with that thing stuck in their heads!
You sir, are truly evil!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

jsale325

Wow, I didn't realize how loud my speakers were up until I played this, and even in my isolated office, all my coworkers on the other side could hear and started laughing!!!

taternuggets

Teripie wrote:
You sir, are truly evil!

You have no idea.

Nothing follows.

jsale325

taternuggets wrote:You have no idea.

That's why we like you!

crowsnest

taternuggets wrote:You have no idea.

Thank GOD.....im already scared as hell!

@crowsnest531

MBrulla

Wow, obviously I'm bored...

My Monkey Collection Inside

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
crowsnest wrote:I was watching!

Cant believe he actually went to the Heat

They better win in a hurry

I was watching too. I'm from Chicago so I had to tune in just in case he decided to come here.

joe43wv

quality posts: 14 Private Messages joe43wv

So has all the envelope winners gotten their loot yet?

MBrulla

joe43wv wrote:So has all the envelope winners gotten their loot yet?

They ship today.

I desperately want a bandoleer of carrots shirt in M.

MBrulla

joe43wv wrote:There's a bandoleer of carrots shirt size L available at my site. Links in my sig.

That's why I said it...but it's a L.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
taternuggets wrote:I love it more than I love my children.

Why you sick tard!

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

crowsnest

rkenimer wrote:Why you sick tard!

complete TARD but one hell of a cool TARD

dang you, Tater

@crowsnest531

Jeus

I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a pinini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini pleeeeeaaase!!

just sayin i think i want a banana panini

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

MBrulla

Jeus wrote:I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini pleeeeeaaase!!

Currently my fb status...

crowsnest

Jeus wrote:I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want a panini I want a panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini banana panini banana panini banana panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a pinini I want it I want a banana panini I want a panini I need a panini I want it I want a banana panini pleeeeeaaase!!

damn it now my freaking eyes are bleeding!!!

Must look away!

@crowsnest531

Jeus

crowsnest wrote:damn it now my freaking eyes are bleeding!!!

Must look away!

you think thats bad i had to slow it down and listen to satan sing it while i was typing the lyrics. yes its word for word. slowing it down kind of ups the creepy factor