batkooy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batkooy
joe43wv wrote:I'd say put the monkey on your cat and leave it for about an hour and see what happens.

He froze mid step for nearly half an hour until he slowly lowered himself to the ground. It's the perfect solution for when I have to bring in groceries and I don't my dumb cat running into the street. If I wasn't "being productive" at work, I would take a picture to show you folks.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
taternuggets wrote:Taternuggets - probation free for 54 days.

I'm such a good little wooter now.

WOW good for you. We are all happy 4 you.

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

taternuggets wrote:I usually think juice. sometimes just homeskillet.

yeah i like homeskillet!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

kayboss wrote:I keeping checking the husbands account to see if there is any news from TPW, and nothing yet! But as soon as there is, ya'll will be "close" to hearing it first!

what up homeslice!!

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

kallawm wrote:You shouldn't drink and Woot!

Is there any other way?

@crowsnest531

JackBarlow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JackBarlow
cmangel518 wrote:Cool...I have to keep that in mind. Thanks for letting me know! Already saw Martina & Trace this year, Toby tonight, and Brooks & Dunn in August.

Hope the rain holds out for you tonight, and don't forget REO Speedwagon w/Pat Benatar on the beach on Sept 5th.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
crowsnest wrote:Is there any other way?

hyper or just catching up?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

crowsnest

Jeus wrote:hyper or just catching up?

lmao!!!!

looks like a little of both!

@crowsnest531

cmangel518

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cmangel518
JackBarlow wrote:Hope the rain holds out for you tonight, and don't forget REO Speedwagon w/Pat Benatar on the beach on Sept 5th.

Tonights tickets are free and in the 100 section of the Ampitheater. So even if it rains...I'm covered and not out a dime.

I take it you are in the Beach area?

I saw that concert coming up...between Woot and concerts, I'd be flat broke if I let myself haphazardly click "I want one".

I've lost track of all of useless/useful items I've purchased since April 09, 2007.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325
taternuggets wrote:I usually think juice. sometimes just homeskillet.

I also pronounced it Juice in my head. It is nice to get clarification!

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

jsale325

Woody1150 wrote:Are you crazy? That's the only way I can make it through a Woot-off.

Me too....the drinking games are my 3rd favorite part of the woot-off.

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!

JackBarlow

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JackBarlow
cmangel518 wrote:Tonights tickets are free and in the 100 section of the Ampitheater. So even if it rains...I'm covered and not out a dime.

I take it you are in the Beach area?

I saw that concert coming up...between Woot and concerts, I'd be flat broke if I let myself haphazardly click "I want one".

yep...work near pembroke, live near the oceanfront

Jeus

jsale325 wrote:Me too....the drinking games are my 3rd favorite part of the woot-off.

the best drinking game to play during the woot off's is the one where you drink everytime the lights flash.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets

quality posts: 21 Private Messages taternuggets
jsale325 wrote:Me too....the drinking games are my 3rd favorite part of the woot-off.

1. tater 2. nightghost?

Nothing follows.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
Jeus wrote:the best drinking game to play during the woot off's is the one where you drink everytime the lights flash.

No wonder I'm always so The Strangers (2008)faced during a W00t!off.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

jsale325

taternuggets wrote:1. tater 2. nightghost?

Close......but Dang NightGhost is not in 2nd place........and not sure how to break it to you...but......

So, how about that drinking game?

crowsnest

Jeus wrote:the best drinking game to play during the woot off's is the one where you drink everytime the lights flash.

Try that and let me know how it works out.

@crowsnest531

taternuggets

jsale325 wrote:Close......but Dang NightGhost is not in 2nd place........and not sure how to break it to you...but......

Just cost yourself some monkeys with that one.

Nothing follows.

jsale325

taternuggets wrote:Just cost yourself some monkeys with that one.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings....I do feel that the witty banter is definitely one of my top 3, and you are a BIG part of that. PLEASE don't take away my monkeys! I NEED your monkeys TATER!!!! (TWSS)

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:Close......but Dang NightGhost is not in 2nd place........and not sure how to break it to you...but......

Hell as much as you work i didnt think you would have time to drink!

@crowsnest531

Rhoxtar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Rhoxtar
krdavids wrote:I moved in between ordering and delivery and had to pay an extra $8.56 postage for the extra trip. Pretty good haul though, thank you Woot Gods.

6 x Texas Air
1 x Used to be Texas Air
1 x Pro Form Heart Rate Monitor
1 x Panasonic Link to Cell Bluetooth Convergence Solution Phone with 2 receivers
1 x Black Lunch Bag with BBQ smell included
1 x iMode Docking Station for iPod video 7" LCD Screen

And even better, no HSM clocks. Sweet!!

Assuming everything works, that is an excellent haul! I'm so jealous!!!

taternuggets

jsale325 wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings....I do feel that the witty banter is definitely one of my top 3, and you are a BIG part of that. PLEASE don't take away my monkeys! I NEED your monkeys TATER!!!! (TWSS)

easy, easy... I'm bluffing. lol

Nothing follows.

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:Hell as much as you work i didnt think you would have time to drink!

Trust me, with working 2 jobs, having 3 kids, and everything else, I don't sleep much, but I do find the time to drink.

Jeus

jsale325 wrote:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings....I do feel that the witty banter is definitely one of my top 3, and you are a BIG part of that. PLEASE don't take away my monkeys! I NEED your monkeys TATER!!!! (TWSS)

if you look at just the caps words it = "Nooooooooooooooooo I big please I need tater" i think i broke the code, but it might still be jumbled

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:Trust me, with working 2 jobs, having 3 kids, and everything else, I don't sleep much, but I do find the time to drink.

understood!

sheesh i dont think i would be able to STOP if i had all that on my plate.

And i just thought having to go to work everyday sucked!!!! damn was i wrong!

But kids are another story...kids are really great (not being a smart ass)!

@crowsnest531

taternuggets

Jeus wrote:if you look at just the caps words it = "Nooooooooooooooooo I big please I need tater" i think i broke the code, but it might still be jumbled

ROFL!!!

Nothing follows.

jsale325

Jeus wrote:if you look at just the caps words it = "Nooooooooooooooooo I big please I need tater" i think i broke the code, but it might still be jumbled

If you mix it a little, it would say "NOOOOOO, please, I need big Tater, IIII' - Okay, so I added a few I's in there for dramatic effect, but you get the idea.

Funny stuff Jeus, good eye!

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

I thought I was a slacker with all the posting I do at work. You people have me beat. lol

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
crowsnest wrote:wow it is all gone....its its like its magic!

Start your own forum, then you can have all the god mode powers to yourself!

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:understood!

sheesh i dont think i would be able to STOP if i had all that on my plate.

And i just thought having to go to work everyday sucked!!!! damn was i wrong!

But kids are another story...kids are really great (not being a smart ass)!

Yeah, it is a lot, but it keeps me busy I guess. My day job is kind of boring, (hence being able to post and follow woot! while here) My night/weekend job I serve at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure if many people know them, (they are becoming more popular I guess) it is a lot of fun, and keeps me really busy. The kids are 7, 6, and 16 months. That takes up a LOT of time, especially with all the extra activities, and the fact that the youngest is still a baby. They are great though! One of my favorite non-woot! shirts my sister got me, I don't wear often but is funny says, 'Mommy drinks because you cry'

crowsnest

What we have here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men.

prison warden

@crowsnest531

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
jsale325 wrote:Yeah, it is a lot, but it keeps me busy I guess. My day job is kind of boring, (hence being able to post and follow woot! while here) My night/weekend job I serve at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure if many people know them, (they are becoming more popular I guess) it is a lot of fun, and keeps me really busy. The kids are 7, 6, and 16 months. That takes up a LOT of time, especially with all the extra activities, and the fact that the youngest is still a baby. They are great though! One of my favorite non-woot! shirts my sister got me, I don't wear often but is funny says, 'Mommy drinks because you cry'

BWW is AWESOME! We don't have one in town, though. Texas Roadhouse is the closest.

I want one of those shirts soooo bad, but instead it should read "Daddy drinks because you whine".

Evil.

crowsnest

jsale325 wrote:Yeah, it is a lot, but it keeps me busy I guess. My day job is kind of boring, (hence being able to post and follow woot! while here) My night/weekend job I serve at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure if many people know them, (they are becoming more popular I guess) it is a lot of fun, and keeps me really busy. The kids are 7, 6, and 16 months. That takes up a LOT of time, especially with all the extra activities, and the fact that the youngest is still a baby. They are great though! One of my favorite non-woot! shirts my sister got me, I don't wear often but is funny says, 'Mommy drinks because you cry'

Thats a funny shirt yeah we got BWW down here im in MS. Are you from tha south also?

@crowsnest531

crowsnest

rkenimer wrote:Start your own forum, then you can have all the god mode powers to yourself!

sounds like work....BLAH! lol

@crowsnest531

jsale325

crowsnest wrote:Thats a funny shirt yeah we got BWW down here im in MS. Are you from tha south also?

No, I am in Central IL. They are kind of spreading all over. They started mostly in the midwest, and are spreading out.

kallawm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kallawm
crowsnest wrote:Thats a funny shirt yeah we got BWW down here im in MS. Are you from tha south also?

We have them in Virginia.

Tis better to score than be scored.

joseyrick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joseyrick
jsale325 wrote:My night/weekend job I serve at a Buffalo Wild Wings, not sure if many people know them, (they are becoming more popular I guess) it is a lot of fun, and keeps me really busy.

BWW is by far my favorite place. If i ever opened a bar/food joint it would prolly be pretty similar. Nothing like playing trivia, drinking one of a ton of draft beers, eating wings, and watching 5 or more sporting events at the same time.

p.s. Are WOOT happy hours ever coming back????

LSlipetz

quality posts: 10 Private Messages LSlipetz
MBrulla wrote:BWW is AWESOME! We don't have one in town, though. Texas Roadhouse is the closest.

I want one of those shirts soooo bad, but instead it should read "Daddy drinks because you whine".

Evil.

BWW is definitely one of the best sports bars near me. In fact I believe the wife and I are going there for dinner when ever she gets home from work.

crowsnest

joseyrick wrote:BWW is by far my favorite place. If i ever opened a bar/food joint it would prolly be pretty similar. Nothing like playing trivia, drinking one of a ton of draft beers, eating wings, and watching 5 or more sporting events at the same time.

p.s. Are WOOT happy hours ever coming back????

I asked about the happyhours the other day and W00T assured me they werent done with them so i guess we will just have to keep waiting.

@crowsnest531

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150
crowsnest wrote:I asked about the happyhours the other day and W00T assured me they werent done with them so i guess we will just have to keep waiting.

I still have happy hour drinks at the usual time, just to commemorate the woot happy hour. (Until they return)