extremenet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages extremenet

Got mine on Tuesday, but forgot to post...
http://twitpic.com/23vc77

1 - lunch bag
1 - Autolite
1 - Would You Rather...? desk calendar
1 - Terraillon kitchen scale

batkooy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages batkooy

Is there a limit to these comments or can they go off into infinity? What is the longest comment stream? Can a man go an entire year without having to tie a single knot? Is googling yourself a sin? For my first time making hollandaise sauce should I try a classic recipe or should I give a super simple blender recipe a try? What is the best way to encourage the growth of chest hair? How fat might you suppose one can be and still do a standing back flip?

NightGhost

quality posts: 1908 Private Messages NightGhost
batkooy wrote:Is there a limit to these comments or can they go off into infinity? What is the longest comment stream? Can a man go an entire year without having to tie a single knot? Is googling yourself a sin? For my first time making hollandaise sauce should I try a classic recipe or should I give a super simple blender recipe a try? What is the best way to encourage the growth of chest hair? How fat might you suppose one can be and still do a standing back flip?

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

anyone remember how much the huge monkeys cost?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

taternuggets

quality posts: 23 Private Messages taternuggets
NightGhost wrote:42.

You forgot green.

Nothing follows.

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
crowsnest wrote:you sure it wasnt DUFF'S!?!?!?!?

Anchor Bar invented (and is overrated in my opinion) and Duff's perfected

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

natedogg828

quality posts: 4 Private Messages natedogg828
LSlipetz wrote:Kind of off topic, but I'm heading to buffalo, niagara, and Toronto to catch the bears vs. bills game in November. My paln was to get some buffalo wings for lunch while in buffalo and was planning on going to that anchor bar place. Is that the place I should hit up for wings while in buffalo?

Duff's is my choice and there is one near the stadium, the one in Amherst is the original and the one in Depew was visited by the President of the US

126 Woots to date across all sites (now Woot! says I am better than everyone else) including 7 Bags of Crap...snagged a Big ol' Crybaby (#6) to secure my black square!
Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

kayboss

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kayboss

Well.....the hubby still has not heard anything from TPW...he had sent him another message, but have not heard back...boo hoo.....hopefully TPW will let us know later tonight, or tomorrow....

He is acting worse than a kid during Christmas time!!

Just wanted to update ya'll!

@CrystalFeathers

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
kayboss wrote:Well.....the hubby still has not heard anything from TPW...he had sent him another message, but have not heard back...boo hoo.....hopefully TPW will let us know later tonight, or tomorrow....

Congrats on all of your up coming joy. Since you can't drink, double up on his. May calm his butt down.

Your daughter can be the Fed Ex look out. Unless she's in camp, it could give her something to do.

NightGhost

natedogg828 wrote:Duff's is my choice and there is one near the stadium, the one in Amherst is the original and the one in Depew was visited by the President of the US

mfeat50

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfeat50
kayboss wrote:.

hello..... its a POC!! it IS just like Christmas!!

Love ya hunny

mfeat50

maggie3052 wrote:Congrats on all of your up coming joy. Since you can't drink, double up on his. May calm his butt down.

dont give her any ideas...... she will have me passed out by 10

kayboss

maggie3052 wrote:Congrats on all of your up coming joy. Since you can't drink, double up on his. May calm his butt down.

Your daughter can be the Fed Ex look out. Unless she's in camp, it could give her something to do.

Thank ya!! lol...I just might have to give him some extra double shots or a few extra beers!

The little one is home with me, she is more interested in Blue's Clue and torturing the dogs then looking out the window! lol But when the remainder of the stuff comes she will be outside investigating it with Daddy while I snap pictures and video!

Which reminds me...I need to charge that video camera!

@CrystalFeathers

maggie3052

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maggie3052
mfeat50 wrote:dont give her any ideas...... she will have me passed out by 10

And your point?

kayboss

mfeat50 wrote:hello..... its a POC!! it IS just like Christmas!!

Love ya hunny

Yeah yeah yeah....tis true tis true....you were like this with my POC too...and it WAS Christmas time!!

mfeat50 wrote:dont give her any ideas...... she will have me passed out by 10

oooo.....Hey baby....you want another beer?

@CrystalFeathers

AvianOrnithosis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AvianOrnithosis
Jeus wrote:anyone remember how much the huge monkeys cost?

$4.99 plus $5.00 shipping.......like you did not know the shipping part.

Giant Monkey thread

$715.00 in shipping and counting just gave up on updating the number.

Jeus

AvianOrnithosis wrote:$4.99 plus $5.00 shipping.......like you did not know the shipping part.

Giant Monkey thread

thanks, wonder if they will ever do uber monkey again i really want 3.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

AvianOrnithosis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AvianOrnithosis
Jeus wrote:thanks, wonder if they will ever do uber monkey again i really want 3.

I hope so they make great monkey ends.....you know book ends for smaller monkeys. Beside I want more colors in the big ones too.

Like this

$715.00 in shipping and counting just gave up on updating the number.

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
AvianOrnithosis wrote:I hope so they make great monkey ends.....you know book ends for smaller monkeys. Beside I want more colors in the big ones too.

Like this

Omelets made great ive never seen anything so pretty

@crowsnest531

Jeus

AvianOrnithosis wrote:

those be them

crowsnest

quality posts: 53 Private Messages crowsnest
natedogg828 wrote:Anchor Bar invented (and is overrated in my opinion) and Duff's perfected

SWEET!

@crowsnest531

chefboyrdave25

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chefboyrdave25
LSlipetz wrote:Kind of off topic, but I'm heading to buffalo, niagara, and Toronto to catch the bears vs. bills game in November. My paln was to get some buffalo wings for lunch while in buffalo and was planning on going to that anchor bar place. Is that the place I should hit up for wings while in buffalo?

Yep. One of my cooks went there a few weeks ago and said they were awesome.

jsale325

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jsale325

So in response to Teripie's question on the OG Bowl of Cereal page, I clicked on a random page back there, and while there are some who were never true diehards (present company included) there are some who did not fade away 5 years, 3 years, or even 1 year ago. I found some true wooters who were still posting from that original thread that have posted 10 days, or even 3 days ago!! That is amazing!! Wooters UNITE!!! (okay, so doesn't really work when none of us are superheroes, but maybe in woot!land we are!)

Don't let NightGhost convince you that you need an intervention, involving chocolate syrup. IT'S A TRAP!!!!
(3:24 PM, 7/7/2010) jsale325 will never catch up.

DrumCorpsNut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DrumCorpsNut

My first Bowl of Cereal. was deserving of my first YouTube video upload.

Using my Memorex 720p cam (from Woot 11/23/09) I shot the unboxing. If you want to see what I got (ooooh! Exciting!) just view it here:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEEI_UDQ1qA

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

No clue, I was there in '64 when they were first invented (going to school there), but haven't been back.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

karencov

quality posts: 0 Private Messages karencov

Finally received my lovely Bowl of Cereal. Thank you to the Woot Gods for sparing me from the HSM clocks and WYR calendars! XOXOXOXOXO!!!

Received:
1 Altec Lansing Gaming Headset
1 PEZ puzzle
1 Autoglo Spacelight
1 reusable lunch bag

It sure was fun.

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
kayboss wrote:Well.....the hubby still has not heard anything from TPW...he had sent him another message, but have not heard back...boo hoo.....hopefully TPW will let us know later tonight, or tomorrow....

HEY... let me know if you guys hear anything else from TPW! It's getting hard to contain myself... I feel ya mfeat50

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

chocomama

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chocomama

Finally got my Barrel of Chocolate! 6.3 lbs, standard carp:
2 HSM alarm clocks
2 WYR desk calendars
1 POC pouch
1 monkey

Made more exciting by the Post Office losing it (the box, not its mind) for a day. My Kindle came today, too! A Fine Day of Woot!

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02

Dying thread?

NOOOO....

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

MBrulla

quality posts: 12 Private Messages MBrulla
travisk02 wrote:Dying thread?

NOOOO....

It's The Nothing.

taternuggets

NOOOO....

we got slapped down... we'll be back. ;)

Nothing follows.

derekjon

quality posts: 5 Private Messages derekjon

Got my Bowl of Cereal!

1x Peanuts on Parade figurine!

2x Woot cedar grilling plank pack

1x NEW Kenneth Cole chronograph watch!!

1x typical black lunch box

Amazed. Thanks Woot!

mfeat50

So I heard from TPW over night, and he said he has not yet acquired the tracking number from the shipping department, but as soon as he does he will let me know....and I will let you all know!

Just a little update!

NightGhost

taternuggets wrote:we got slapped down... we'll be back. ;)

I don't mind when some of my posts are pruned. We were just fooling around anyway, and folks got to see them. Now sweep 'em away - they're off topic.

But why, oh why, does Woot have to delete a post that says "I love NightGhost"? Do you think I get those all the time? Now I can't link to it in my sig...

taternuggets

NightGhost wrote:I don't mind when some of my posts are pruned. We were just fooling around anyway, and folks got to see them. Now sweep 'em away - they're off topic.

But why, oh why, does Woot have to delete a post that says "I love NightGhost"? Do you think I get those all the time? Now I can't link to it in my sig...

Yeah, I don't really mind on most of em. Unless it's one of my nuggets of comedy gold.

Nothing follows.

Jeus

taternuggets wrote:...nuggets of comedy gold.

I thought this described all of your posts?

taternuggets

Jeus wrote:I thought this described all of your posts?

Some are just really helpful instead of hilarious.

But all are always on topic.

Edit: Just noticed on the EBW forum that there is a thread at 100 pages that can no longer be added to. So perhaps woot has a hard limit on these things and Thunder was just making some room for us.

Nothing follows.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

NOOOO....

Old threads never die... they just fade away...

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
taternuggets wrote:Some are just really helpful instead of hilarious.

But all are always on topic.

Edit: Just noticed on the EBW forum that there is a thread at 100 pages that can no longer be added to. So perhaps woot has a hard limit on these things and Thunder was just making some room for us.

Yeah, they turn them off at @ 100 pages. Some might go a little longer.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

NightGhost

pooflady wrote:Yeah, they turn them off at @ 100 pages. Some might go a little longer.

So all Woot has to do is increase the number of maximum pages to 500. They can call it the "Tater modification."

On an even more off-topic note, I just installed my new router. I actually got an older model than the Belkin I was using - a trusty Linksys WRT54GL. I installed Tomato on it and got it fully running (with all of my paranoid settings) in about 45 minutes.

Hopefully, no more having to reboot the router 6 times a day (it was really dying). That was very annoying, especially when it happened during the midnight Woot frenzy.

And more important, maybe my son will stop complaining about the "Walmart connection" on his Xbox.