ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

taternuggets wrote:Some are just really helpful instead of hilarious.

But all are always on topic.

Edit: Just noticed on the EBW forum that there is a thread at 100 pages that can no longer be added to. So perhaps woot has a hard limit on these things and Thunder was just making some room for us.

Product threads are not locked. I just trimmed some of the fluff so people could more easily read about what others got in their boxes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

NightGhost

quality posts: 1905 Private Messages NightGhost
ThunderThighs wrote:Product threads are not locked. I just trimmed some of the fluff so people could more easily read about what others got in their boxes.

Your efforts are always appreciated.

Funny thing - I got all those extra gold bars in my Box, so I thought I'd give some to my friends as gifts. But I just keep getting disappointed looks, as they say "what, no monkey?"

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant
NightGhost wrote:Your efforts are always appreciated.

Funny thing - I got all those extra gold bars in my Box, so I thought I'd give some to my friends as gifts. But I just keep getting disappointed looks, as they say "what, no monkey?"

Can you blame them? I'm seeing less and less of the Cash for Gold commercials on TV and more and more Monkey Trading threads here. I'm putting all of my money in monkeys.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
ignorant wrote:Can you blame them? I'm seeing less and less of the Cash for Gold commercials on TV and more and more Monkey Trading threads here. I'm putting all of my money in monkeys.

monkey trading? where? I want a large screaming WOOT! monkey!

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

mjvaughn

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mjvaughn
NightGhost wrote:I don't mind when some of my posts are pruned. We were just fooling around anyway, and folks got to see them. Now sweep 'em away - they're off topic.

But why, oh why, does Woot have to delete a post that says "I love NightGhost"? Do you think I get those all the time? Now I can't link to it in my sig...

I ♥ NightGhost!!

Bazinga!

ignorant

Jeus wrote:monkey trading? where? I want a large screaming WOOT! monkey!

In the WOW section of the forums...
Monkey Trading Thread
Looking for Screaming Monkeys!!

ignorant

mjvaughn wrote:I ♥ NightGhost!!

Are we going to have to split into Team NightGhost and Team taternuggets now?

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
ignorant wrote:Are we going to have to split into Team NightGhost and Team taternuggets now?

Could ya? I've always liked you by the way.

Nothing follows.

mjvaughn

ignorant wrote:Are we going to have to split into Team NightGhost and Team taternuggets now?

I've been known to switch teams from time to time.

Bazinga!

NightGhost

mjvaughn wrote:I've been known to switch teams from time to time.

That's extremely naughty. I like it.

NightGhost

ignorant wrote:In the WOW section of the forums...
Monkey Trading Thread
Looking for Screaming Monkeys!!

Yes, many years ago I made up my mind to leave Wall Street, and become a Monkey Trading Analyst instead. I've never looked back, and I've never been happier. Nor has my psychiatrist.

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:That's extremely naughty. I like it.

You didn't even notice the sig! I'm switching teams NOW!

Bazinga!

ignorant

taternuggets wrote:Could ya? I've always liked you by the way.

Kiss ass

taternuggets

ignorant wrote:Kiss ass

Whatever it takes to beat quality boy.

Nothing follows.

taternuggets

Nice sig Ignorant. My best laugh all day. lmao.

Nothing follows.

NightGhost

mjvaughn wrote:You didn't even notice the sig! I'm switching teams NOW!

I Shirley noticed it. I just didn't gush over it - I'm not that kind of boy!

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:I Shirley noticed it. I just didn't gush over it - I'm not that kind of boy!

NightGhost wrote:But why, oh why, does Woot have to delete a post that says "I love NightGhost"? Do you think I get those all the time? Now I can't link to it in my sig...

whatever...

Bazinga!

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:I Shirley noticed it. I just didn't gush over it - I'm not that kind of boy!

And don't call me Shirley.

Bazinga!

NightGhost

mjvaughn wrote:whatever...

Whining isn't gushing. I'm good at whining.

mjvaughn

NightGhost wrote:Whining isn't gushing. I'm good at whining.

tater is better at it.

Bazinga!

taternuggets

mjvaughn wrote:tater is better at it.

I don't whine.

I explain passionately why everybody else is wrong.

Nothing follows.

darkinc

quality posts: 31 Private Messages darkinc

Since some people find the need to clutter up the thread with questionable content, how about another status update on the letter receivers!

NightGhost

darkinc wrote:Since some people find the need to clutter up the thread with questionable content, how about another status update on the letter receivers!

Okay. We haven't heard anything from the letter receivers. But Team Taternuggets is favored to win it all.

taternuggets

darkinc wrote:Since some people find the need to clutter up the thread with questionable content, how about another status update on the letter receivers!

We have a new champion.

Nothing follows.

NightGhost

And by the way, if it weren't for us, Thunder Thighs would simply have nothing fun to do.

mjvaughn

The letter receivers have no updates, no emails from threepiecewoot, no tracking info, and it's Saturday so we probably won't hear anything until Monday at the earliest.

Bazinga!

ignorant

Latest update

NightGhost wrote:Okay. We haven't heard anything from the letter receivers. But Team Taternuggets is favored to win it all.

If you can't beat 'em join 'em!

mjvaughn

Here's the letter receivers' info if you would like to keep up with their POCs!

mfeat50

travisk02

And here's Jeus' crappy letter.

Bazinga!

travisk02

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisk02
mjvaughn wrote:Here's the letter receivers' info if you would like to keep up with their POCs!

mfeat50

travisk02

And here's Jeus' crappy letter.

Nothing to report yet... so It's looking like we won't hear anything until monday at least.

"Expect to get shot down often and hard." -- teh Great TT

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie

Um, what are the benefits of belonging to one team or the other?

(Is the cult dead now?)

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

ignorant

Teripie wrote:Um, what are the benefits of belonging to one team or the other?

(Is the cult dead now?)

I believe I get priority seating at restaurants for being Team taternuggets, but I've yet to try it out.

NightGhost

Teripie wrote:Um, what are the benefits of belonging to one team or the other?

(Is the cult dead now?)

Where to begin - the benefits are just too numerous to list...

There's bragging rights, brownie points, Wooting Willies, skanky snarks, tater talk, nightly nudists, etc.

ignorant

NightGhost wrote:Where to begin - the benefits are just too numerous to list...

There's bragging rights, brownie points, Wooting Willies, skanky snarks, tater talk, nightly nudists, etc.

I would've put the nightly nudists in the "cons" column.

travisk02

I have it on good authority that my POC is in transit and has a scheduled delivery date of 7/14. Haven't received info from Woot yet but more to come...

EDIT: FedEx says the weight is 1086 lbs. I don't know the dimensions... I'm guessing pallet sized? lol.

mfeat50

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfeat50

So...I called Fedex Freight and got my tracking information....it did indeed ship out yesterday...we inputted the tracking info in the website, and it says it is 308lbs, and has an ETA of the 14th, but I will be calling my local fedex peeps Monday to see if that can maybe be bumped up!

Just wanted to let ya'll know!!!

travisk02

travisk02 wrote:I have it on good authority that my POC is in transit and has a scheduled delivery date of 7/14. Haven't received info from Woot yet but more to come...

EDIT: FedEx says the weight is 1086 lbs. I don't know the dimensions... I'm guessing pallet sized? lol.

mfeat50 wrote:So...I called Fedex Freight and got my tracking information....it did indeed ship out yesterday...we inputted the tracking info in the website, and it says it is 308lbs, and has an ETA of the 14th, but I will be calling my local fedex peeps Monday to see if that can maybe be bumped up!

Just wanted to let ya'll know!!!

Seems like we hit a slow period mfeat50... Nobody to share our joy with!

ignorant

I'm here, it looks like this might help to get me over the hump next Wednesday. Congrats to both of you, can't wait to see what you end up getting.

mfeat50

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mfeat50
travisk02 wrote:Seems like we hit a slow period mfeat50... Nobody to share our joy with!

308 lbs... hope its not another pallet of action figures!! WOOT! would be mean enough to do that.

Hope your not going to be the new wax boy either. lol

Teripie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Teripie
travisk02 wrote:Seems like we hit a slow period mfeat50... Nobody to share our joy with!

I'm here! I'm tickled for both of ya! The lighter pallet is electronics I'm betting. As for the half ton pallet - sheesh, could be anything knowing Woot!

“Anything is a great deal at some price,” Some Rutledge Guy.

ignorant

mfeat50 wrote:308 lbs... hope its not another pallet of action figures!! WOOT! would be mean enough to do that.

Hope your not going to be the new wax boy either. lol

I still don't think the Giant Ken Jennings Head was ever given to anyone, and they've got to be getting sick of staring at it all day in the office.

[EDIT]: to add pic of Ken Jennings with said Giant Head