Waker1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Waker1
ThunderThighs wrote:Dang, Tater. You were at 1437 early today during the math fiasco. Maybe I should just go delete some of your older posts.

Are you staring at his bunions?

Woot, Thank you for the crash course in formatting!

taternuggets

quality posts: 22 Private Messages taternuggets
Waker1 wrote:Are you staring at his bunions?

They all look at my bunions. lol

Nothing follows.

Waker1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Waker1
taternuggets wrote:They all look at my bunions. lol

I'm noticing!

Woot, Thank you for the crash course in formatting!

ctim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctim

Anyone else's order shipped yet? Mine still hasn't shipped!

italianemperor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages italianemperor
ctim wrote:Anyone else's order shipped yet? Mine still hasn't shipped!

Beat me to the punch, mine has not shipped either!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

italianemperor wrote:Beat me to the punch, mine has not shipped either!

Yes, sadly, due to a shortage of one color (everyone affected has already been emailed) and a lovely holiday for us all, we are just shipping them today. You should see a tracking number soon!

jrm222tux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrm222tux
agingdragqueen wrote:Yes, sadly, due to a shortage of one color (everyone affected has already been emailed) and a lovely holiday for us all, we are just shipping them today. You should see a tracking number soon!

i HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY EMAL NOT INFO ON THIS ITEM. pLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS UP. THANK YOU

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 129 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

jrm222tux wrote:i HAVE NOT RECIEVED ANY EMAL NOT INFO ON THIS ITEM. pLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS UP. THANK YOU

Your order was not included with the ones that had issues- your order shipped normally. If you have not gotten a tracking email, you can find the tracking number under "My account".

marathonman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marathonman

Jut got my 2 Water Guns today. What a huge disappointment. With the word Saturator in the product name I expected more than a spit of water coming out of the nozzle. Now I have the daunting task of trying to return.