zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

baffles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages baffles

Woot Info Post
wooters.us! Oh, no! My face!

Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones - 2 Pack [New Bulk] - $6.99 + $5 shipping

2 * Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones - 2 Pack
$6.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New Bulk

Product List:
- 2 Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

will they drown out airplane noise?

whirly22

quality posts: 18 Private Messages whirly22

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-MX400-MX-400-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B00004Z0BN

Theres the amazon, this is a great price

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/sennheiser-mx-400-headphones/4505-7877_7-30235468.html

And a CNET review

CaptainWes

quality posts: 102 Private Messages CaptainWes

These look like they have fuzzy earpads. Probably not the best for blocking outside noise. But hey, price is good and you get a pair to share the love.

faughtey

quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

BAZINGA! Woot writers, you rock!

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

csimmon1

quality posts: 55 Private Messages csimmon1

they are more comfortable without the foam covers

MalibuSky

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MalibuSky

Hey, lucky me...I was the first sucker...lol!!

dkalnz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dkalnz

Um, no, these won't drown out anything. These aren't "in-ear" headphones. In- ear means there's rubber or foam in your ear canal. These just sit in the cradle of your ear like any other cheap crap headphones. Like iPod headphones. Official statement: Pffft.

bitethat

quality posts: 14 Private Messages bitethat

Let's call these disposables! Doesn't really matter if they work GOOD or not, as long as they work. At this price for 2 packs, it's less than you would spend at a fast food restaurant for 1 meal, and if you lose them you won't care because you almost got them free, lol.

Seriously though, if you just want a pair for the kids to listen to their music without disturbing you, might as well grab a few so they can lose, break, or whatever them and it not be that big of a deal.

Referral linking is not permitted.

knightracer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knightracer

Black earphones for my ipod from woot sellout

bobbywooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobbywooter

Reviews are amazingly good for such cheap phones and they are $10/pair at other sites. Buy the 2-fer and save one pair for when they die.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
yeawuteva wrote:will they drown out airplane noise?

no these will not cancel noise.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

jdick17

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jdick17

Woot, next time you offer earbuds, please please please have headphones with in-line mic? I would buy three!

whirly22

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/media/productDownloads/productSheets/MX400_ProductSheet.pdf

There's the product page with the fine details on the Sennheiser website. Product is discontinued.

enigmachick

quality posts: 6 Private Messages enigmachick

Those little foam pieces are so difficult to fit onto the hard plastic! Find a surgeon to attach them. Trust me.

No. That's not me.

bsalusa

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bsalusa

The review is so-so

http://www.headphonereviews.org/headphone/Sennheiser/MX400

cubbiemi

quality posts: 40 Private Messages cubbiemi

Please let us know if the AP pays up.
Its so cute when they want everyone to play by the rules and they feel they don't have to.

Shame your not copyrighting your work, when they steal that you get 150K...

legr8est

quality posts: 9 Private Messages legr8est

I have a pair of these. They sound OK, but they are uncomfortable and broke with light use.

The actual piece that goes in your ear split into two.

I wouldn't buy a pair of these, even though they have a reputable brand behind them.

Jeus

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus

i have some of these and paid more =\ the sound is excellent, great for pluging into my phone and netbook.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com                                                                                                           (8:11 AM, 7/9/2010) Jeus framed the first letter of its kind

hoffmanbike

quality posts: 7 Private Messages hoffmanbike

$12.50, i say your undercharging them, your words are so much better written, you deserve more for that.

something like the first 50 words are $125.00

15 craps and counting.

bobbywooter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobbywooter
yeawuteva wrote:will they drown out airplane noise?

Turn them up loud enough and yes, they will... ;)

yeawuteva

quality posts: 115 Private Messages yeawuteva

longer cord makes these good for running

n17ikh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages n17ikh

I have a set of these (came with my iRiver H10 bought from Woot many moons ago) and they're excellent. The sound is good and they fit my ears fairly well. There are only two problems: they don't block external sound very well (or some might consider this a feature), and the little earpads tend to fall off and disappear but at this price, who cares?

fraxcat

quality posts: 8 Private Messages fraxcat

MY WOOT PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BY THE GODS!!

I've TOTALLY been looking for a pair of cheapy Senheiser headphones to replace my iPhone ear monocle...I had to cut the other one off becuase it fell apart!

Tried some Sony earbuds but they're like...made for Titans or something. There's no way they were designed to fit in human ears. Maybe Thanos or Galactus can fit them, but not me. Hope the Senheiser ones are normal-person-sized.

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

I hope they are midget sized, personally. Most ear bud type headphones are too large for me.

fiver

quality posts: 4 Private Messages fiver

I owned a pair of these for about two years.

For earbuds, the sound quality is very good. In fact until I stepped up to Yuin PK-1's, these would have to be among my favorites. I generally avoid earbuds, but at work they are discreet and I can still hear stuff going around me at the office, vs IEM's.

The only problem I had with these was durability. They sat at my desk at work and were never unplugged from my computer. The only thing I ever did was take them in and out of my ears. No jogging, physical activity, etc. It's not like I was kicking them around. Though I was taking them in and out of my ears dozens of times a day. After 2 years, the wire finally failed in one of the buds.

At $9.99 for two, this is a bargain. Don't let the fact that these are discontinued discourage you.

geognerd

quality posts: 2 Private Messages geognerd

I've been a fan of Sennheiser since I got a Rio Chiba MP3 player 6+ years ago that had a pair of Sennheiser earbuds included. I have yet to find a brand that matches the sound quality. I bought a set of their MX-560 earbuds (actually have them on right now) a few months ago and they sound great. Granted, I'm not an audiophile, but audio quality is good when plugged into my iPod touch or desktop computer speakers. Great twofer, Woot. Now I have two sets of Sennheisers as spares.

nightsechos182

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nightsechos182

Although it's somewhat implied, but not completely known to all and/or important. It's 2 for Tuesday and Woot! forgot it! Oh no!

whirly22

On another note, I own a higher quality set of Sennheisers, and they are of good, but not great quality(my cx380's are en route to their repair facility), and you have to pay for shipping there. Regardless, they have an excellent help desk quality, and albeit the fact that the product broke, the sound was great.

I would recommend Sennheiser products at this price for sure, I purchased mine for around 60% off, which is why I am not considerably upset.

Also, generally the accessories are of good quality.

MichaelSF

quality posts: 92 Private Messages MichaelSF
jdick17 wrote:Woot, next time you offer earbuds, please please please have headphones with in-line mic? I would buy three!

Oh... they will get right on that, knowing YOU will buy three. LOL.

sigmuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sigmuna

woot writers FTW! suck it AP

MichaelSF

fiver wrote:I owned a pair of these for about two years.

For ear buds, the sound quality is very good. In fact until I stepped up to Yuin PK-1's, these would have to be among my favorites. I generally avoid earbuds, but at work they are discreet and I can still hear stuff going around me at the office, vs IEM's.

The only problem I had with these was durability. They sat at my desk at work and were never unplugged from my computer. The only thing I ever did was take them in and out of my ears. No jogging, physical activity, etc. It's not like I was kicking them around. Though I was taking them in and out of my ears dozens of times a day. After 2 years, the wire finally failed in one of the buds.

At $9.99 for two, this is a bargain. Don't let the fact that these are discontinued discourage you.

Excellent comment.

I am in for three (meaning six) because if these break, no tears.

Also with six that works out to about $4.34 per set. That's dirt cheap.

And with six pairs I can leave em somewhere or give em away and also no tears.

Between these and those 24 pairs of Massimo earphones I bought on Woot, I am set for life.

Sidenote: I won't use my other Woot account to buy six total. I have limits, ya know.

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost

NightGhost

quality posts: 1906 Private Messages NightGhost

Koss KSC75 vs Sennheiser HD 202 vs Sennheiser MX-400 vs Sony MDR-E828LP at anandtech

justifythegame

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justifythegame

got these with my mp3 player years ago, still use them today because they are flat out the best ear bud headphones i have ever heard. the audio quality is amazing.

bankinandtankin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bankinandtankin

What about the "leak factor?" Getting pretty tired of my leaky headphones, nothing quite like your boss asking why you are listening to "Steady Mobbing" at work..... need to make sure that I can listen to my music w/o the rest of the office saying I got owned by woot!

MichaelSF

bankinandtankin wrote:What about the "leak factor?" Getting pretty tired of my leaky headphones, nothing quite like your boss asking why you are listening to "Steady Mobbing" at work..... need to make sure that I can listen to my music w/o the rest of the office saying I got owned by woot!

These are not safe for work. Your better bet is getting the Massimo in-ear earphones when they show up on Woot. No one can hear a thing with those.

And they have come up on Woot ever since I have been a member, so save your money and buy those.

phxemir

quality posts: 2 Private Messages phxemir

I have a pair of HD noise cancelling DJ style Sennheisers (originally 400$) and will never use anything but that brand again for my audio needs.

I am in for 3 sets (6) pieces. Will leave 1 at work, 1 in the car, 1 in the bedroom and have a backup for each.