rockasocky

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockasocky
iman453 wrote:Has anyone's order been shipped as yet?

As of July 12th, my order status is still "your order is in!" I want my headphones!! :-/

enathan281

quality posts: 0 Private Messages enathan281

I received my order today. Unfortunately the box only included one pair of headphones not the two headphones that was ordered. I emailed Woot since they do not accept phone calls. Hopefully they will send the missing set of headphones so that I do not have to complain to my credit card company. Anyone else received only one set of headphones instead of two?

masterxchief

quality posts: 0 Private Messages masterxchief

Still waiting for them to ship

tinmansaxe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tinmansaxe

Still waitin' on mine. My card has been charged but my status shows no shipment yet.

heffie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heffie

Still waiting for shipping as well. If I don't see any change tomorrow, I'll email.

rthayne

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rthayne

Still waiting to see mine shipped. Is this the new Woot with Amazon running the business?

gascramps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gascramps

I ordered these headphones on 7/6/10...why haven't these shipped yet?

jeremiah89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremiah89

Just now got an email with the FedEx tracking number, only to find out that it was supposedly left at the front door almost an hour ago. I'll have to check.

The tracking number was kind of late though. Not much of a tracking number if it's here by the time I am able to track it.

mupp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mupp

Your order for 1 Sennheiser In-Ear Headphones - 2 Pack on 07/06/2010 has been recently shipped via SMARTPOST.

Jul 9, 2010 3:33 AMArrived at FedEx locationFEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Tracking number was sent to me this morning but the headphones should be here tomorrow.

rwaye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rwaye

Fedex says that my package supposedly caring my headphones weighs 9 pounds,.its anyone else's similar? I don't know if it its an error by fedex or a secret surprise...

jeremiah89

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeremiah89
rwaye wrote:Fedex says that my package supposedly caring my headphones weighs 9 pounds,.its anyone else's similar? I don't know if it its an error by fedex or a secret surprise...

9 pounds? Not even close to what mine was. It felt like an empty box.

Could be a surprise, though.

Alphageek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alphageek

Any idea how to get these little foam covers on the ear buds without tearing them? I'm 0 for 2 so far. :-(

superbloom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages superbloom

Got these today. Very impressive for the price. Let's hope they last long.

k1avg

quality posts: 82 Private Messages k1avg
superbloom wrote:Got these today. Very impressive for the price. Let's hope they last long.

Ditto.

Alphageek wrote:Any idea how to get these little foam covers on the ear buds without tearing them? I'm 0 for 2 so far. :-(

One for two. Ah well, my left ear just has to suck it up.

--
Lawyer (of sorts) by day. Drinker of fine wines, homebrewer of fine beers, connoisseur of fine Scotches by night.
The current holdings.

Stig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Stig

Very nice compared to the standard Sansa buds.

xshare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xshare
k1avg wrote:One for two. Ah well, my left ear just has to suck it up.

Same here. One for two, and my left ear got the worst of it.

I got my tracking email while I already had the earbuds in my ears. These do sound great, especially for the price.

blueconversechucks

quality posts: 9 Private Messages blueconversechucks

I got mine yesterday, 7/13. 6-pack! I got an email in the morning saying they would be delivered Thursday (2 days later), yet a couple hours later they were in my hands. Cool.

The sound quality is completely average, but for me that is actually a step UP. The Sennheiser name makes me think that maybe slightly more thought than average was put into their design? Hopefully they'll be durable, as my headphones inevitably seem to lose audio on one side.

Although I still don't have any reason to believe they are not bootlegs, other than my faith in woot, and the fact that on the bootleg alert website (linked earlier in the comments), this model was not listed. (Although many other Sennheiser models were.) Oh, and the fact that they seem to work perfectly well.

They are slightly uncomfortable in my ears after about 30 minutes, but no more than the average earbuds. If I pull them out slightly so they aren't in as tight, that helps a bit. I didn't even bother with the little foam covers.

All in all, at six pairs for about $4 each, this is just what I've been looking for for more than a year now. If they last more than a couple months each, that's an even better deal, with my luck. Great deal, woot!

blueconversechucks

quality posts: 9 Private Messages blueconversechucks
enathan281 wrote:I received my order today. Unfortunately the box only included one pair of headphones not the two headphones that was ordered. I emailed Woot since they do not accept phone calls. Hopefully they will send the missing set of headphones so that I do not have to complain to my credit card company. Anyone else received only one set of headphones instead of two?

Hopefully it was just a packing error. I ordered six, got six. I doubt they would intentionally cheat you out of something so cheap. Hopefully more people got too many than too few.

fallfarewell

quality posts: 7 Private Messages fallfarewell
Alphageek wrote:Any idea how to get these little foam covers on the ear buds without tearing them? I'm 0 for 2 so far. :-(

I had this problem. Right out of the box I tore one on the first try. Annoying. Be very gentle and roll the edges over the edge of the bud. If you put too much tension on the middle it will tear.

These foam covers are REALLY terrible quality. I do have to say though, that the sound quality for the earbuds is quite good for the price.

mdavis0424

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdavis0424

Here's a new one. The post office is holding my headphones hostage until I pay a ransom of $5.70. They are calling it a postage due fee because of a duplicate label, but I've never heard of such a thing. How can they change the price of a package after it is accepted for shipment and refuse to release the package until the extra $$ is paid?

sundybj

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sundybj

I still have not received mine yet has there been any delay with the shipping? Also where do these headphones ship from?

theprawn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theprawn
sundybj wrote:I still have not received mine yet has there been any delay with the shipping? Also where do these headphones ship from?

I just got mine yesterday, received notification only the day before. (Though it said it shipped the 9th).

Sent from Dallas, TX via "Smart Post".

Sound is superb for the price, probably the best headphones I've used of the in-ear headphones variety. (Not referring to over ear or plugs). Even better than the ones that came with my Zune HD--which are good, by audio player included "free" standards.

bigplayjt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigplayjt

got these yesterday....very happy with the quality and sound for what I paid for them...give me a woot woot!

tomdeb626

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomdeb626

Headphones sound OK but I defy anyone to put the cheapo foam pads on the ear pieces without ripping them. I tore the the first two, my wife tore the second two - the foam pads are garbage!!!

JayZee457

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JayZee457

Should get mine today. I forgot I even ordered them.

icebeam17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages icebeam17

Wow I too only received one pair of headphones, I'm going to contact woot about this, only reason i jumped on this deal was because there were supposed to be 2 =S

geewahmak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages geewahmak

Mine arrived today. ETA was 7/17/2010 so it arrived a day earlier than the estimate. They sound average, limited bass...better than my old beater buds in my cube but not fancy enough for ppl to steal (at least in my office)....

harsh0608

quality posts: 0 Private Messages harsh0608

Got mine today. Surely an upgrade for my old ones . They have excellent sound quality. Hope it lasts !!!

arroyopottery

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arroyopottery

Got two of these, one for me and one for a friend. Love the sound quality, but the darned foam things won't stay put! Besides which, they're a little too big for my ears even if I've been stretching my lobes to accomodate 'em. I'll sacrifice for good sound AND a good deal!