quality posts: 17
mrbeenie wrote:Yea.... wow
Well the Wootalyzer is estimating only another 16 hours until these sell out, so there is that.
Signatures are harshing my mellow.
quality posts: 4
starkalot wrote:The best way I've found to dres up Ramen Noodles is with scrambled eggs - seriously! (but given the recent outbreak, it might be best to hold off on that a bit and just go ramen-au-natural.)
Direct from the interwebz:
* Ingredients: 1 block of Ramen
* ¼ cup Brown Sugar
* ¼ cup Chocolate Sauce (Hershey’s… or whatever)
* Powdered Sugar
* Optional: ½ teaspoon Vanilla
* Optional: Whipped Cream
1. Fill pot with 2-3 cups of water, and mix in ¼ cup of Brown Sugar. Also, if available, a ½ teaspoon of Vanilla (too much vanilla would make it tastes crazy… like Godzilla… be careful).
2. Cook Ramen block when sugar-water boils. Cook until soft and quite ‘noodley’.
3. Strain Ramen until most water has left the pot and gone down the drain.
4. Pour in a few dashes of Brown Sugar, and ¼ cup of Chocolate Sauce. Make sure to mix it well, until the noodles are a nice golden-brown color.
5. Dump Choco-Ramen onto a plate, preferably NOT a paper plate. Then sprinkle as much powdered sugar as you desire upon the Choco-Ramen. This makes it look cool, and taste awesomer.
6. If you’re super-fancy, try adding a large mountain of Whipped Cream upon your Choco-Ramen creation.
If you do not have chocolate sauce, melted chocolate chips make a tasty substitute. Also if you don’t like chocolate, try using caramel sauce.
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there? -- Randal Graves, "Clerks"
quality posts: 2
I bought this for my daughter last year on Woot, even though she was afraid it would be too big. WRONG! She loves it - thinks I'm a pretty great dad for getting it for her!
Woot Woot - Strike Up The Band!!!
quality posts: 0
Does the laptop come with the wallpaper of the HP tech support technician and her sweet ride to work per installed?
Since 2008 w00t has taken me for $1127.75.