jayjay72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jayjay72
nmumark wrote:Although all that means maybe is they finally ran out of Fact or Crap 2010 calanders to send people.

Or the other favorite, hammers.

rockabettygirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockabettygirl

5.2 lbs due 9/4

rockabettygirl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rockabettygirl
Floridasoonerfan wrote:Edmond here

Stillwater here

codepoet09

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codepoet09

Baggie of Cthulhu 2.9lbs ...destination: tulsa, ok

Ashlar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Ashlar

5.1 lbs, due on 9/3. (Which usually means we'll actually get it 9/2.)

(Dallas)

thatgrrl

quality posts: 9 Private Messages thatgrrl
MrAgent wrote:Gainesville VA here. Still no tracking update.

Charlottesville, VA here. Tracking says due to arrive 9/8/10.

I have one of the 7.5 lb. ones (or 7.6 lbs. in My FedEx). Dimensions of 13.6 in. x 13.6 in. x 13.6 in. So those of you with 7.5 lb. packages who don't know dimensions, those could likely be the dimensions of your box.

rivercity

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rivercity
mjennwoot wrote:Odd thing it hat it "arrived" at the FedEx location 27 minutes in the future (unless Dallas has their own time zone that's different from Iowa).

I think it's FedEx that's in its own time zone.

My box is reported at 2.1 pounds and 8.88 inches cubed, so not a big TV and probably not refurbed hard drives. My one and only previous Baggie of Cthulhu was a camera bag and battery-operated feather duster ... I can only hope this one is just as otterific.

pooh90

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pooh90
laurie1102 wrote:From "Sack of Woot" It seems that people with 31xxxxxx order numbers have not gotten weights updated yet. Does that mean we missed today's Fed Ex truck? or does that mean we get all the good stuff? just a thought...

Hmmm... I'm an order # with 31 at the start - do not have any weights updated either. My 1st Baggie of Cthulhu, I hope it's the good stuff!

dkoontz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dkoontz

Thanks all for the FedEx track by reference trick. Wonder why we didn't get email notifications?

Anyways, mine is 2.5lbs and due September 7th. Hoping Woot can jam much goodness and joy in such a light weight package! ;-)

cougarvibe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cougarvibe

If you have a 309***** or 310***** order number and couldn't find your tracking info previously, try it now; mine came up at ~4:20 CT.

BTW: It's early data; 1.0lbs, no dimensions (using MyFedEx), no estimated arrival date.

williesbest2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages williesbest2

From the people that reported, it looks like there are two different groups of packages.

One is 2-3 pounds (give or take .5 pounds).

The other is 5-6 pounds (give or take .5 pounds).

Will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer

Well assuming that I have the right numbers, it appears that my monkey is not yet in transit, at 0.3 lbs, and my BohC is already in transit, but showing as 0.1 lbs.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

BuLLitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BuLLitz

YAY!!!!
Mine just grew 1/10th of a pound.

Now at 5.9.

C'mon 6 !!!!!

Ok... I know... not much difference... but at least it is headed in the right direction.

birdburnett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages birdburnett

My Bath of Chocolate is a 12x12x12 cube of delight. It's heading to Oklahoma!

jireynolds

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jireynolds

2.8lbs ETA 9/4 to San Diego
I hope its craptacular!

ryououki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ryououki

Woohoo! I am order 30999xxx and it finally updated my weight to show 5.2 lbs with ETA of Sept 9th. How do I see the box size?

MarcGoldie22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcGoldie22
threepiecewoot wrote:The last BoC left our dock about an hour ago, and it is already starting to smell better here.

How long should it take for a shipping confirmation/tracking to appear in my account? I have not received one or the e-mail with the tracking yet...

vquasarv

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vquasarv

5.1 lb / Sept 7

"Cause once you're addicted to wine and champagne,It's gonna drive you insane,
Because the world's not so tame." -The Kinks

annietsai

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annietsai
cougarvibe wrote:If you have a 309***** or 310***** order number and couldn't find your tracking info previously, try it now; mine came up at ~4:20 CT.

BTW: It's early data; 1.0lbs, no dimensions (using MyFedEx), no estimated arrival date.

i have a 310***** and tracking # has been in since last night, but no info. hasn't even left the building or been scanned by fedex yet.

vquasarv

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vquasarv
MarcGoldie22 wrote:How long should it take for a shipping confirmation/tracking to appear in my account? I have not received one or the e-mail with the tracking yet...

Go to fedex, track by reference number, enter your woot order number as the reference number, enter the country, enter the zip code, then track!

"Cause once you're addicted to wine and champagne,It's gonna drive you insane,
Because the world's not so tame." -The Kinks

jahutcherson

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jahutcherson
annietsai wrote:i have a 310***** and tracking # has been in since last night, but no info. hasn't even left the building or been scanned by fedex yet.

same here

kcjnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcjnz

2.1 lbs, in Dallas enroute to Thornton, Co

Come on o' Gods of woot!

MarcGoldie22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarcGoldie22
vquasarv wrote:Go to fedex, track by reference number, enter your woot order number as the reference number, enter the country, enter the zip code, then track!

Thank you! I had no idea you could do that!

Arrival 9/7. Weight 3.9 lbs...

Wahoo!

manjeetsc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manjeetsc

mine is only 1.0 lbs. Is it the actual weight or do I need to register to get the actual weight

Khanuja

rkenimer

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkenimer
vquasarv wrote:Go to fedex, track by reference number, enter your woot order number as the reference number, enter the country, enter the zip code, then track!

Oho, so that was the problem - I was using invoice number, which happened to be different from the monkey.

OK, so I see 1 lb. Not scanned.

Apparently it's fashionable to have a signature.

linux64

quality posts: 0 Private Messages linux64

I have 309***** 3.1lbs. delivery 9/2 Dallas

manjeetsc

mine is only 1.0 lbs. Is it the actual weight or do I need to register to get the actual weight please reply

Khanuja

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123

Haha.. I just got my 'tracking number' email, furiously refreshed 'my fedex' and no change in the weight: 1 lb / 0.5 kg. Drat!

manjeetsc

modi123 wrote:Haha.. I just got my 'tracking number' email, furiously refreshed 'my fedex' and no change in the weight: 1 lb / 0.5 kg. Drat!

should it change mine is also 1 lbs

Khanuja

archshrk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages archshrk

Thanks, that's a nice trick. According to My FedEx - the weight is 5.3 lbs ETA, 9/4/2010 (still has the default 12" cube size)

Visit archshrk.com. You know you want to.

modi123

quality posts: 1 Private Messages modi123
manjeetsc wrote:should it change mine is also 1 lbs

No.. I should hope woot isn't that far in bed with FEDEX to affect how their system runs... then again with Amazon as their "cool but creepy uncle figure" they might...

brakkiss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brakkiss

I think I have one of the heaviest ones so far!

9.7 lbs/4.4 kg!!

Where do I find the dimensions?

gypsychk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gypsychk

3.4 lbs due 9/7 woohoo!

cougarvibe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cougarvibe

I finally got an ETA of 09/02...which is really hard to believe, as I'm in the Pacific Northwest. Having scored three previous Craps, in addition to buying just regular stuff, I've never received anything via Smartpost or regular FedEx w/in 3 days of leaving TX.

lordbowen

quality posts: 309 Private Messages lordbowen

Just received an email from Woot (3:23 pm PST) with a tracking number for my bolus of cephalopods. However, the FedEx site says that tracking number is not found. Sigh. Must...be...patient.

onefastwienerdog

quality posts: 6 Private Messages onefastwienerdog
laurie1102 wrote:From "Sack of Woot" It seems that people with 31xxxxxx order numbers have not gotten weights updated yet. Does that mean we missed today's Fed Ex truck? or does that mean we get all the good stuff? just a thought...

Mines a 31####### also.

Random crap #1 11-28-09-Nice
Random crap #2 08-20-10-Sucked

annietsai

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annietsai
modi123 wrote:No.. I should hope woot isn't that far in bed with FEDEX to affect how their system runs... then again with Amazon as their "cool but creepy uncle figure" they might...

NICE HAIRCUT. we must go to the same stylist.

msruru

quality posts: 15 Private Messages msruru

I just got the email from Woot about my Baggie of Cthulhu, but still MyFedex shows 1 lb

CaffeineRage

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CaffeineRage

Just as I start to head to Fedex to dig up the tracking info, Woot e-mails me the tracking number. I wonder if they are watching.

It looks like a placeholder still, it shows 2.2 lbs/1.0 kg. The bad news is that estimated delivery date is the 9th.

Looks like my package once again is going to make the long detour to Wisconsin to be sorted. I live on the East Coast. Why does everything I ship get routed through the Midwest's sorting center? Ah well, Hopefully in about two weeks it will all be worth it.

cornflakejustice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cornflakejustice

Track by Ref just started working, but I'm in the standard 1LB/.5KG placeholder with no dimensions and ETA of 9/2. So we'll see!

Syracuse, NY up here!