+ Add a Comment

mevail

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mevail

It's not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiirrrr...

...that I got one and even managed to use my coupon for free shipping. :P

Be patient. Good things come to those who Woot.

hobosrock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hobosrock

I knew I should have just stayed at work for another 10 minutes. I still almost got it until

your order is NOT in.
possible problems with your order:

* Order denied.
* We don't have enough quantity to complete your order.

So close.

Ah well til next time then I guess

ebonada

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ebonada
faleentoby wrote:I dont know what happened. I actually got to the payment page and inserted my security code as required and clicked the gold button to accept. It took me to another green page and then onto the same check out page with all the information filled in and again i clicked the gold button and then i got a page that said WOOPS!! something not so cute about burning and a hyper link that said to click it which i did and it took me to the home page with a new item up for bids. I dont see anything in the 'my account' that shows i was even here today. I assume, i guess, perhaps, possibly, probably that i didnt get it after all.

Same thing happened to me. Ordered the same way I always order. Oh well.

~ebo

crackkitty

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crackkitty
devriggs wrote:agreed. I clicked right when it popped up after refreshing a couple of times. No matter where I am, no matter what my connection, I have never gotten a Baggie of Cthulhu. wootoffs = perpetual fail for me. Perhaps they can invest in some new servers to deal with the traffic? nah, I know. common sense is just too much to expect from an internets company.

i thought they only needed bigger tubes?

thewagssgd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thewagssgd

scored my first Beautiful Ocean Cabana after over a year of trying. Its just dumb luck, hopefully i get something good, SO PUMPED

elihl6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages elihl6

Oh woot, why do you do this to me... do you mean to wait for me to leave work just so I do not have the opportunity for the Beautiful Ocean Cabana as I drive home.

Seriously... it is EVERY single time!

WierdBMD

quality posts: 4 Private Messages WierdBMD

I got one...FIRST TIME after 30something wootoffs and 2 years! The Amazon servers must be chugging to help Woot! with this Baggie of Cthulhu

sashtuna

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sashtuna

I freekin got stymied. I got the second buy button and then boom, all gone. the pain, the agony, the disgrace of it all.

de4d5y

quality posts: 1 Private Messages de4d5y

Wow, my order went through relatively quick this time. Very otterific. Can't wait to get it.

jminnion

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jminnion

Got my first satchel of scat!

And it only took me three years!

tom2step100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tom2step100

made it to yes info is correct, server crash

Shadow82x

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Shadow82x

Woot! Managed to grab one. Staying up for 70 hours was worth it!

kelliedn

quality posts: 25 Private Messages kelliedn

Me likey purchaser seniority

Purchaser Seniority
0% joined today0%
1% one week old1%
0% one month old0%
12% < one year old12%
87% > one year old

Kellie (obviously)
Random Burgandy Olfactory Center 8/20/10 RandomBOC 3/26/10, 1 AdventureBOC 4/1/10
49 woot , 40 kidswoot, 10 shirtwoot, 4 dealswoot, 3 homewoot

docb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages docb

on 8/20/2010, you successfully wooted.
order 3XXXXXXX
You want 1

Random Crap
You ordered 3 Random Crap.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $8.00

YAY!
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/88e2cd5c921d7e5fca68ae2ae75c87e554e3da45_m.gif

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

This is my first Beautiful Ocean Cabana ever!!!! It is appropriate that I am using the Gateway LT2104u that I got here a couple of weeks ago.

shover

quality posts: 5 Private Messages shover

I got it.... Was gonna use my coupon code but Iwas afraid to do anything that may delay my submition

dslevy27

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dslevy27

Bag of Poo, #2!!!

What a momentous and ironic occasion! Seattle-themed bag would be very welcome, as I'll be vacationing there in less than a month!

Hoor-woot!!!!

Invisiblemoose

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Invisiblemoose

Scored. :3

pnewell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pnewell

I like how the acronym for the Random Crap was "Translated" to "Baggie of Cthulhu".

jccdlc

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jccdlc

I got a Baggie of Cthulhu! WOOT you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krandallsfury

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krandallsfury

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bostons Oldest Carp Secured!

www.raptorsource.com

tjackson24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tjackson24

First Bag 3/26/10 Second Bag 8/20/10 I hope I get the other parts for my Spykee . Woot Gods Be nice to me.

Daddy099999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Daddy099999

Servers even slower than before, thought they'd be magical cloud servers now. Three minutes between clicks on my spiffy 4G connection. Boo!

pr0gr4m

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pr0gr4m

I got Yukon Cornelius'd....nothin.

Flamerokz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Flamerokz

3rd bag woohoo! and in dire conditions too, somehow I still got through.

kender

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kender
landonmullet wrote:UGH!

I got to the order page, hit "this info is correct", got to the next page, hit the big button, and got sent back to the order page!!

"There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again."

all the fields were completely correct, woot!

and then of course when i hit "this info is correct" it told me they were sold out. godammit.

Stupid hotel wifi... I got the same thing. I'm going downtown to drink!

car912

quality posts: 1 Private Messages car912

on 8/20/2010, you successfully wooted.
order 309XXXXX
You want 1

Random Crap
You ordered 3 Random Crap.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
minus discount - $5.00
for a total of $3.00

Thanks "serendipity"!

izcenine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages izcenine

First Beautiful Ocean Cabana! WOOT!

DealSeekerDude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DealSeekerDude
devriggs wrote:agreed. I clicked right when it popped up after refreshing a couple of times. No matter where I am, no matter what my connection, I have never gotten a Baggie of Cthulhu. wootoffs = perpetual fail for me. Perhaps they can invest in some new servers to deal with the traffic? nah, I know. common sense is just too much to expect from an internets company.

You'd think that the parent company, Amazon, could afford to give Woot! better servers! Sheezh!! Another missed Boat Of Canoes for me too! <8-(

egarmin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages egarmin

got mine

BCMike22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BCMike22

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FINALLY* got a Baggie of Cthulhu after YEARS of trying.

Can't wait to see what's in it...

I'm guessing a Velcoraptor?

Bogie21

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Bogie21

In for 3. Easy as 3.14

jjradiant

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjradiant

I've followed many Woot-offs in my day. This is my first Bag of Chips. I want to thank all of those who didn't get one for allowing me to have a turn.

jwpurdy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jwpurdy

argh - I had the wooters.us window pop up and got to the order screen, but the server was extreeeeeemely slow and couldn't handle my order in time.

almali

quality posts: 1 Private Messages almali

Man I am so pissed!! This is the 3rd time I have had the Baggie of Cthulhu within reach, clicked the yellow button, and been sent to a server error page. I'm beginning to lose faith woot.

lazloH

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lazloH
bluejester wrote:Errrgh so close! But my parents comp had some kind of live streaming going on in background and slowed it up enough to cause the comp to not work!!!!!

Sigh...

Oh well, in other news, I got my liver transplant, have no more worries about cancer, and am on the road to recovery. So for me that beats the Beautiful Ocean Cabana any 'ol day

That is good news. In other news.. I heard 1 in 10 Baggie of Cthulhu's actually come with a new healthy Liver..

alpayton

quality posts: 15 Private Messages alpayton
MarcosElMalo wrote:I'm not sure if I got in or not. I clicked the confirmation, and it took me back to the account screen?

Click on My Account and see if it is in your order history. If you have a Baggie of Cthulhu there with today's date then you scored!

queenangelfish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages queenangelfish

I have not succeeded....EVER! and I was on the screen and hit the button in a flash. What does it take???? Who gets thru? Super high speed connections? Special programs people write?

CoolrunninJA

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CoolrunninJA

how long does Baggie of Cthulhu take to ship?

hubbalance

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hubbalance
zikzak wrote:Unless they increase the number of bags, the only thing faster Amazon servers would do is sell out the finite number of bags in 0.25 seconds instead of 45 seconds.

I would rather sell out fast than waiting so long with so much hope, refreshing after refreshing server errors.