WootElpresidente

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WootElpresidente

this HAS to be a typo.

"croelker" For Vice President

nerdtasticalone

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nerdtasticalone
YouCantWootThis wrote:To avoid Sprint...

And why buy an Evo when you can have a Pre Plus on Verizon?

Verizon has to be the worst phone company I have ever used. Every single time they claimed I was making long distance calls to Africa, France, the U.K, Australia, etc. Then they say, give us 175.00 and we won't shut you off. Um, no. I never called there, thankyou!

Verizon is notorious for doing that crap. Oh, and messing up bills/overcharging.

kcraider81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcraider81

IDK for sure, and don't quote me on this(someone will) but even if it is not jailbroken you may be able to use it as an att go phone and not have the contract.

Maybe??

sixdolla

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sixdolla

well if you're one that's with tmobile cause you're still waiting for thier service to get "good" but still hurt cause you can't get an iphone through them. then this is perfect. for one it's NEW(refurb). ur tmobile sim card fits this model. slide it in Voila! it works. now hack it! now you've got the coolest phone tmobile doesn't have.

TooOldForThis

quality posts: 18 Private Messages TooOldForThis
sixdolla wrote:hey big surprise came home to find out i missed the Baggie of Cthulhu's cause i was at work AGAIN. WTheF seriously!! R Baggie of Cthulhu's only meant for folks that don't live in Cali's time zone.

Last 5 or 6 woot-offs, banging old chimes have shown up between 1 and 4 pm (CA) time, usually following something that takes more than an hour to sell off. Slacking off workers in CA probably have the best chance; East coasters are stuck in traffic on the way home. You just need to work late on woot-off days. (And find a way to keep your shopping from your boss.)

Quisp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quisp

While you are waiting for suckers to buy this over priced crap, head on over to Sad Steve's and listen to some music.
http://sadsteve.com

ffink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffink

Maybe I'm being naive, but unless you have a passion for outdated electronics, why wouldn't one just buy an iphone 4 for half the price?

whitem1ke88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whitem1ke88

Anyone care to try my new Woot-Off Checker? Come chat with us right on the page..

I just rebuilt it from the ground up, all bugs should have been addressed. If you have any questions or commments, please feel free to contact me via the link on the page.

Features include:
-TEXT MESSAGE, Email or AIM notifications for just about anything
-Text to speech, for new woots
-Estimated time remaining for current woot
-Automatic updating every couple seconds
-Scaled picture of main image
-Comment count and discussion link
-Much more..

Thanks all!
-Mike

Woot.KnightCheck.com

My custom made Woot and Woot-Off tracker:
Woot.KnightCheck.com

katwil

quality posts: 3 Private Messages katwil
dunsparrow wrote:Judging by the charts, it looks like one guy from Kentucky bought 2 and no other sales. I want to know what that dude was thinking.

Up next on the Woot Off, a Map of the United States.

schni

quality posts: 4 Private Messages schni
drichards21 wrote:google shopping can find one for $259.

They seem to be available for around $150 as well (yes, unlocked and all)

KyserSoze

quality posts: 18 Private Messages KyserSoze
hudy23 wrote:who the hell is gonna buy this.....really now cmon

Just look:

gkelpi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gkelpi

I like 2G version, but i don't know where i can find new one, maybe next woot 2G? than cool!

comma

quality posts: 12 Private Messages comma

LOL! No iPhone love.

ryanmercer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanmercer

haha, my 3g never gets used, my 3gs is my iPod, and my 4 is just ONE of my phones.

CyberWoolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CyberWoolf

Peperpuppy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Peperpuppy
ae95160 wrote:BAD WOOT!!!! *hits nose with a rolled up newspaper*

x100

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis
mattageddon wrote:

Check your map. That ain't even CLOSE to kentucky...

jpawmsu

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpawmsu
LastApeMan wrote:I never had a cell phone in my entire life.

yes that's right. it is possible to go without one forever.

it is hard for me to believe that other people cannot see this.

LOL - I have never had a jacked up bill or had to call the company with problems - never had to go find a spot for better reception and people cannot find me when i OH GOD, THEY CAN SEE ME! to be found.

i have never washed my phone - dropped it and cried that I cant access my numbers. i have no list of people to call and text - i do not get tickets from talking on the phone or crash and kill my family or yours for that matter.

i am Phone less. imagine that. for real. it's not comprehendable to most people

Lots of people still dont have indoor plumbing, I think they full of crap like you

sornum4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sornum4
dunsparrow wrote:Judging by the charts, it looks like one guy from Kentucky bought 2 and no other sales. I want to know what that dude was thinking.

Since you have the time, perhaps a quick US Geography lesson? That's Virginia not Kentucky!

;-)

ryanmercer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ryanmercer

Also, this crappy woot off is thanks to Amazon buying woot... expect to see Amazon dumping lots of harshing my mellow crap on us now.

bdsisme

quality posts: 13 Private Messages bdsisme

Maybe woot doesn't have any more items to put up during the woot-off, so they put this up to hold them over until 1am EST?

Poor nordern, but then again -- buyer beware.

pyroguysf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pyroguysf

Might wanna check a labeled map before posting.

pbalcombe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pbalcombe
adri314 wrote:Dear woot!,
I used to think so highly of you. My co-workers adore you and they turned me into woot! fanatic overnight. What happened? $400 for a second gen iPhone is so unlike you. I guess we're growing apart, and we'll have to go our separate ways now.
I'll miss you,
adri314

Seriously? You just joined today and haven't even bought anything. Please leave.

DizzahGee

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DizzahGee
kcraider81 wrote:IDK for sure, and don't quote me on this(someone will) but even if it is not jailbroken you may be able to use it as an att go phone and not have the contract.

Maybe??

That's like getting a Jaguar and running it on diesel. Not worth the issues (there are a number of them), and can confirm this does not work with Tmo prepaid with an unlocked phone. Imagine the same for AT&T.

mattageddon

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mattageddon
YouCantWootThis wrote:Check your map. That ain't even CLOSE to kentucky...

I wasn't the one who said "Kentucky". I was going off what the other person said.

forsythe24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages forsythe24

Amazon page But is it the page for an Iphone? You'll just have to find out!

Technically: Yes.

mrbeenie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrbeenie
mattageddon wrote:

Lol that's not Kentucky that's Virginia people, learn your states

Waker1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Waker1
katwil wrote:Up next on the Woot Off, a Map of the United States.

Hahahahahahahaha! Seriously laughing my ass off! If I had been drinking, my monitor would be covered and I'd still be coughing!

Woot, Thank you for the crash course in formatting!

gkelpi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gkelpi

Kentucky man use chargeback or open paypal claim immediately

OutbackJon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages OutbackJon
sornum4 wrote:Since you have the time, perhaps a quick US Geography lesson? That's Virginia not Kentucky!

;-)

Maybe he's on the border and has a Virginia mailing address.

spockzombie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spockzombie

and...Woot sinks to a new low. I miss Yakkety Sax.

shermcointl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shermcointl

Zzzzzzzzzzz...

Brett Sherman

bobbyb0322

quality posts: 5 Private Messages bobbyb0322

These look sweet! I wonder if they are compatible with Windows 3.1?

Chenon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chenon

this piece of crap is never gonna move

DizzahGee

quality posts: 7 Private Messages DizzahGee
Chenon wrote:this piece of crap is never gonna move

It already did.

jimithing78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimithing78

lmao. they sold 2.

YouCantWootThis

quality posts: 17 Private Messages YouCantWootThis

ha, they obviously pulled it after realizing their mistake... I'm sure they will be refunding that poor guy's money...

btrotta

quality posts: 3 Private Messages btrotta

You're gonna need a bigger network!

jzmacdaddy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jzmacdaddy

First, the ONLY things that can explain the high price for this are: 1)it is white and 2)it's a 16Gb. Even then, $399 is way high.

Second, I wonder if they made a mistake in the description...and this is supposed to be a 3GS? If you look at the description for the camera...it says 2 megapixel....but it also says it has "tap to focus" and "video recording"....which the 3G doesn't have.

sornum4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sornum4
OutbackJon wrote:Maybe he's on the border and has a Virginia mailing address.

Do they git mail in them thar hills?

I know one thing they DON'T get: cell phone reception.