WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

When we first introduced the Quality Post system, it was designed to help add a new level to the front page. After all, in between all the cat photos and flame wars and detailed explanations of how we suck more now than we ever did before, real information can be easy to lose.

But you know what? It takes a really special person to navigate our forums and still have something to say. Be it linking to outside reviews or posting jokes that are already in the writeup which our Mod staff simply didn't bother to read, quality posts are an award of merit, given only to those who do something special. Some people would be happy with just one! But these people? They stop at nothing!

The top ten quality posters, ladies and gentlemen! Ten people who have gone above and beyond in their attempt to make our forms worthwhile. We're proud they've chosen to make our site their home, even if we weren't proud enough to actually write the number of posts on our little graph. Hey, shut up, we do a lot around here, we don't always have time for numbers. Anyway, special kudos go out to NightGhost for one thousand quality posts. That's right, one THOUSAND Dude's like the Wilt Chamberlain of our forums.

We love all our posters, of course, but there's something special about making the top ten, so congrats to everybody on that list. And NightGhost, man! Keep it up! Maybe we'll see you back here when you bust 10k?

sTyLeS

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sTyLeS
Twenty people who have gone above and beyond in their attempt to make our forms worthwhile.

Really? Maybe y'all should put NightGhost in charge of posts such as these. Perhaps the quality of original posts would go up as well too. ;)

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

So where are the second 10?

orthancstone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages orthancstone
Maybe we'll see you back here when you bust 10k?

Given what Wilt was known for, when you say 10k are we still talking about posts?

ForbzyT

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ForbzyT

It really is amazing how much information NightGhost delivers, and how often. Most of the time, I'm semi-comatose when new woots show up, yet he's off scouring the internets to get us up to speed on what we're really looking at. And, of course, whether it's compatible with a Mac.

Bravo!

Woody1150

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Woody1150

I have to agree. NightGhost is the bomb-diggity. I still don't know how he does it.

DennisG2010

quality posts: 20 Private Messages DennisG2010
sgoman5674 wrote:So where are the second 10?

Ha! Now that's a quality post!

Good eye sgoman!

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
orthancstone wrote:Given what Wilt was known for, when you say 10k are we still talking about posts?

Even the way you're suggesting could still be talking about posts, so to speak.

quality posts: 4 Private Messages 413007

i got my one quality post, and thats good enough for me. i actually might get kind of sad if i get any more quality posts, because it would take away from the accomplishment of the first one.

joshaw

quality posts: 24 Private Messages joshaw

Cesare, our wine.woot hero!!!

rosecentaur

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rosecentaur

NightGhost, thanks for all your wonderful infos.

Go, NightGhost, Go!!!

Firebert

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Firebert

I am saddened that my 2 quality posts isn't enough to make the chart. Well, I do have a quote on first woot shirt to keep me warm at night.

wootasourous

quality posts: 119 Private Messages wootasourous

Man, looks like I need to get back to work with my quality post job.

EssenGrabow

quality posts: 3 Private Messages EssenGrabow

So, if Nightghost is like Wilt Chamberlin, does that mean he has spawned many blog threads without proper attribution??

smohan123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smohan123

+12" to NightGhost's e-pen0r!

Nice job, guys. I thought Woot went downhill when they let the Yahoo yahoos in, but it looks like there were some diamonds in the rough after all.

zeepidee

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zeepidee

I have ONE quality post and I am proud of it! Don't know when or how I got it but the lonely "1" makes me proud everyday. Thank you Magnificent Woot Gods. I am forever in debt to you.

md1088

quality posts: 6 Private Messages md1088

Any of these guys ever gotten 2 or more in one day on the same woot site?

sgoman5674

quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674
md1088 wrote:Any of these guys ever gotten 2 or more in one day on the same woot site?

Nightghost has a ton.

charvelguy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages charvelguy

The top ten quality posters, ladies and gentlemen! Ten people who have gone above and beyond in their attempt to make our forms worthwhile.

I think you meant to say, forums.. typo on the word "forms" there duder. Peace.