Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

We know, we know, you probably didn't even know the Kids.Woot blog existed. That's our fault. But lately we've given you a bunch of reasons to visit the Orange District of the Woot Empire. Like so:

Kids.Woot Audio Quiz: we mashed up clips from 15 songs that mention the word "kids" in 28 seconds. How many can you identify? It's been up for half an hour and nobody's guessed right yet. Music geeks, glory is calling. (And for you audio-Wootcast nostalgics, it's like the old Sonic Trivia Quiz lives again!)

Dad Panic!: my new weekly column, wherein a terrified Dad (me) tries to figure out what's really worth being paranoid about.

Brickcon 2010: we visited the Northwest's largest LEGO convention and brought back more awesome pics than you can handle. Or more than our dinky camera could handle, anyway.

Ah, our little Kids.Woot blog is growing up. Come watch it flower into full-fledged bloghood.

badbarky

quality posts: 3 Private Messages badbarky

Jason, your tubes are disconnected. So to speak. The link has one too many 'http//'s in it.

bblickle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bblickle

Is it me or is this just a little self-indulgent?

Slydon

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Slydon

Staff

bblickle wrote:Is it me or is this just a little self-indulgent?

How would you recommend we let people know we're blogging more without telling them where to go?

Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.

btindall

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btindall

The link to the Kids Woot blog is incorrect, just FYI.

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Slydon wrote:How would you recommend we let people know we're blogging more without telling them where to go?

New policy: All blogging must be done from Starbucks with the hope that people will just notice.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

dan699

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dan699
Gatzby wrote:New policy: All blogging must be done from Starbucks with the hope that people will just notice.

You will need to make mini berets for the woot lights that you will surely have attached to your refurb macbook pro, or people might think you're just being ironically hip.

But be careful that you never go full hipster!

Gatzby

quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
dan699 wrote:You will need to make mini berets for the woot
But be careful that you never go full hipster!

We have strict mustache and sideburn guidelines. There is also a limit on the amount of times any one employee is allowed to reference Pitchfork during the day before they're carted off to the monkey pit.

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.