njholma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages njholma

I placed an order about 8 hours ago and want to cancel it. Is this possible?

gimmaroon

quality posts: 7 Private Messages gimmaroon

Volunteer Moderator

njholma wrote:
I placed an order about 8 hours ago and want to cancel it. Is this possible?

Hmmm, definately no guarantees, but under the "Write Us" tab at the top of the page, it says:

To attempt to change an order-in-progress, or to resolve initial post-receipt issues (other than straight return requests):
service@woot.com

Good Luck!

Want crap? Got crap? Go swap crap:
WootSwap.com, since 2005.

BC4L, but my wootjuice is eggplant.

snowman021

quality posts: 0 Private Messages snowman021
njholma wrote:I placed an order about 8 hours ago and want to cancel it. Is this possible?

I do not know been looking for 4 hours on and off can find. But, do,find you can not return If you do not like or dont want it no return, it has to be brokem, that is the only way to get a rma # I going to go to my charge card and shut the woot off, been with them since 08, spend a lot of money, they were good deals, but i not going to get bet, my mom 84 thought she was getting a touch pad not a lower grade of my iphone. no phone # sitting and waiting so see what they are going to say, as so if you i try hour after and processed was done,

blaculadave

quality posts: 17 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

snowman021 wrote:I do not know been looking for 4 hours on and off can find. But, do,find you can not return If you do not like or dont want it no return, it has to be brokem, that is the only way to get a rma # I going to go to my charge card and shut the woot off, been with them since 08, spend a lot of money, they were good deals, but i not going to get bet, my mom 84 thought she was getting a touch pad not a lower grade of my iphone. no phone # sitting and waiting so see what they are going to say, as so if you i try hour after and processed was done,

It looks like we received your email. Someone should be replying back to you shortly.