+ Add a Comment

originalrmonday

quality posts: 1 Private Messages originalrmonday

Hooray Hooray, Got me a Christmas Crap. Please Santa Woot, bring me a nice 50" television to go with my nice Klipsch Speakers. Thank you Woot, and Merry Christmas to All!!

Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'

larryedit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages larryedit

Wootalyzer said server capacity 20,000. Customers on-line: 7200. Yeah, right. It didn't

ipgreen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ipgreen

there were 5 people in my office who got to put in their security code and then it bombed out. good luck to all those who got one, hopefully they are out of calendars by now

RealtorKen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RealtorKen

Sweet!

Got a box of carcinogens! Let's hope they are not lights!

It's a woot thing you wouldn't understand!

kawaiimika

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kawaiimika

Awesome, I got one. It went crazy smooth this time.

feffers

quality posts: 2 Private Messages feffers

Got one!

Now to see which gets here first- Smartpost package or my baby boy that's due Feb. 1st...

courtney

attritionrx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages attritionrx
chumleywonderbar wrote:I got the tease of the woot logo and a green background after hitting I WANT ONE. And then nothing. Sigh. Oh well. Next time!

Same thing happened to me. Haven't been teased like that since....well....a while

rha009

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rha009

Got my third Big Oven-roasted Critter!

madcow217

quality posts: 0 Private Messages madcow217

I got mine!

dollarsigntheduck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dollarsigntheduck

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO I Got one!

anicolew

quality posts: 6 Private Messages anicolew
anicolew wrote:DADKJS:DLKFJDSLKFJD! Made it to the order screen hit the pumpkiny large gold button.. and then it was gone.. Bahhhhhumbug!

apparently you can't write s-t-u-p-i-d-l-y

Robearlbms

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Robearlbms

Oh this is horrible. I just woke up a minute after. Rats!

jennsplace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennsplace

Oh well, sold out by the time I typed in my paypal account. :-( No xmas Bundle of Cornucopias for me.

paradise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradise

Just missed! I got to the order page but it was sold out by the time I entered my 3 digit code and clicked through.

octobermedia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages octobermedia

WAITING FOR THIS!!! Damn Woot! fix ur servers, I had this locked and got jack squat! I wonder if Amazon will give you 50 servers to handle the load next time?

wilcononomous

quality posts: 20 Private Messages wilcononomous

gots me some grizz. thanks woot!
Threepiecewoot, if you are watching & feeling charitable, I would love a brown bag.

kbennis

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kbennis

Scored my Big Oven-roasted Critter! Received my e-mail confirmation before I had even gotten to the confirmation screen. Can't wait to see what arrives

jmundi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jmundi

Wow. Congrats to those who got one. Don't know that I could have hit the buttons any faster.

Woot, a suggestion. You've gotten too predictable. I may be wrong, but the Bundle of Cornucopias seems to hit consistently +/-1 hr at 4pm CST. Too many people hitting F5 and killing the site.

That's my sour grapes...

hahuish

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hahuish

got one
why did they only let us buy one?

djmchls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djmchls

Today WIKILEAKS releases the documents on why most people on fast servers cannot score a Bundle of Cornucopias

In other news, Freemasons were discovered to hold the secret of obtaining the 33rd degree of carp

Can you guess I did not get one...

waaaaaaaahhh

Tiek00n

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tiek00n

Bah, no luck here. This is the first time I've managed to even see the main page while there were still some available, but I kept getting timeouts before getting to the ordering page.

Congrats to those that got their prize, and looks like I get to wait until next time!

Moviela

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Moviela
abgilley89 wrote:missed it again

In Cali, we can always tell when there is a random bag, the screen shows DNS error. When will some of that Amazon fat pipe be connected?

Now....signature free!

THUZunD

quality posts: 0 Private Messages THUZunD
galaxytwix wrote:didn't get one darn it! missed the CVV CODE

That got me, to...

andrewrjansen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages andrewrjansen
zzghost wrote:How did it sell out!? it wasnt even up 1 second before server crashed and now they are all gone!?!?!?!?!? Our Mighty Feast Gobbles! gipped!

because the woot! servers are all HP desktops?

daglobe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daglobe

two in a ROOWWW... Thanks WOOT for an awesome Christmas Gift!

Bhumik

ToysandMusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ToysandMusic

I finally got one! I've been trying for 6 years!! This is my first one!

tardoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tardoman

I tried. I failed.

I was already logged in, but when I clicked I want one I had to log in again. I did not get any closer than that this time.

mathetes121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathetes121

Thanks woot! Just scored a Bounty of Cheer! Merry Christmas!!!

MRTx3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MRTx3

Yay! #3 for me

belgarathi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages belgarathi

My First one ever! WOOOHOOO!

dapinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dapinc

Finally I got one after years of trying. I had to use my phone. My work network is really slow. Android ftw.

queenangelfish

quality posts: 3 Private Messages queenangelfish
bmxjimp wrote:No love, just a "The connection was reset" screen after submitting my CC code. Oh well, congrats to those that scored one!

Same for me. What does it take to get through? I was right on the botton the second it came on. I've NEVER gotten one....at least 3 years of trying already!

dtepes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtepes

I have once more failed in my quest for Bantha of Cuteness. The shame is unbearable. I must now fall on my swo... don't have a sword, blast. Oh. I must now fall upon my Aquaglobes.

tealeafkitty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tealeafkitty

GOT ONE~! :DDDDDDDDD

First Bandwagon of Cats :D

mlc3stooge

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mlc3stooge

I'm amazed that you people got one AND were able to comment about it.

jenjerstar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenjerstar

Yaay I gots one =D

realistik

quality posts: 4 Private Messages realistik

Finally got one after so much past failure. Funny thing is I did the entire order from my Droid using the WootWatcher app with alerts turned on.

Dave

ontheborder77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ontheborder77

Four years of trying and still no luck on scoring a B_O_C. I hate the holidays.

Shagbert

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Shagbert

Wow, actually managed to get that one despite being on crappy hotel internet on the other side of the atlantic!

edwardbsmith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edwardbsmith

Walked in from outside, moved the mouse to bring the old system to life ( been out for 5 hours), hit the ol' Wootalyzer button to see what what was happening and WALLAA!!! There it was - a large bunch of carrots. I hit the buy button, and for the first time ever, I actually got a "bottle of casteroil." I't will never happen again