Bandrik

quality posts: 68 Private Messages Bandrik

I have one, I'm using it now. I actually really like it. It's got a small footprint and works well.

gargreguan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gargreguan
mikesaiztx wrote:Does anybody know if this will do 2 Itouchs at once??

From the description:
"Charge any combination of 30-pin model iPhones or iPods"

So, yes, it will.

ongware

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ongware

I think the only really big ticket item left that android hasn't taken care of is a docking system. There's no easy way to easily drop your android phone on your sound system, no easy way to make it your alarm clock, etc.

I admit, I'm a bit above the average user that has to charge his phone 2x a day, and in doing so, I've ripped up the plastic around the charger port up pretty badly between the charger in the bedroom, in the office, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the car...

yakeshinu

quality posts: 5 Private Messages yakeshinu

In for 3. Good stocking stuffers, plus one for me!

;)

scarp54

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scarp54

Spouse and I both have iPhones. Got one of these last time it was offered and we love it.

MandaRe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MandaRe

In for one and finally used my "sixyear" coupon. Hooray for free shipping! ;)

schpeen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schpeen

After 2 days I finally got something. Perfect for a home with 4 iPhones.

bbotte

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bbotte

No such thing as an iPhone 4G, YET. Silly Woot, I'm e-mailing Steve and telling.

ncwillmore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ncwillmore
turkeyfox wrote:Wait... if you have an iPhone, why would you need to still have an iPod?

I have an Iphone. My husband does not. He has an Ipod. I purhcased one of these last time and love it!

yakeshinu

ongware wrote:
I admit, I'm a bit above the average user that has to charge his phone 2x a day, and in doing so, I've ripped up the plastic around the charger port up pretty badly between the charger in the bedroom, in the office, in the living room, in the kitchen, in the car...

Considered inductive charging options?

Kevin0103

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kevin0103
OiXYZ wrote:All hope for a second Bindi of Cardamom seems lost

No! You gotta believe - you just gotta!

jeleavitt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeleavitt

well it charge 2 ipod nanos simultaneously?

rayt5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rayt5

That's not an iPhone. It's an iPod Touch.

jt1701d

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jt1701d

Pretty sure those are 2 ipods in the pic. Touch and Nano. That's Bush League Woot!

Lyreia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lyreia

Hmm, if I wasn't about to move, I'd go in for one so my mom and I wouldn't have to keep sharing the same wall charger for our iPods. Tempting at that price. I want to hold out for a repeat speaker set though, since I missed it at 4am or whenever it was last wooted.

tryxiegal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tryxiegal

Woot bring on the speaker dock next. I like the Altec Lansing or the Imotion...Tried them both and love the sound!!!!

Kevin0103

Bandrik wrote:I have one, I'm using it now. I actually really like it. It's got a small footprint and works well.

That's NOT what she said....

lordxar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lordxar

Yeah! More iPod and iPhone accessories. Now if only I could afford either.

bonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bonkey
mikesaiztx wrote:Does anybody know if this will do 2 Itouchs at once??

Yes, at least as far as charging goes. Only one side will sync. I removed the adapters, put it on the entry way table, and a family with various iPhones and iTouches use it all the time to charge.

Rex B

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rex B

Since my iPhone 4 did not come with a charging base, I bought one of these recently.
Works fine, good deal. two minor annoyances:

1 - The popout adapters - you get one of each. If you and your SO both have the same model, you can't charge both
2 - If you have any sort of case over your phone, it won't fit. I'm having to pop my phone out of the case every nite to charge it. Some people just leave the adapters out, but that looks bad and doesn't support the phone very well.
OK, 3 - the LEDs are annoyingly bright. I have to put something ever them to be able to sleep next to it.

robbotic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robbotic

59th

rwheadon

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rwheadon
peterevison wrote:Woot...stop all the apple garbage!

Like the netbooks are such a win.

FAIL

Talk the apples down if you hold such an opinion and state it as opinion, but you sound like a foolish child with such unsubstantiated claims.

back them up kiddo.

And I didn't drink the kool aid, I will run anything anywhere... but the apple products I own have been a great experience.

roczx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages roczx
Kevin0103 wrote:No! You gotta believe - you just gotta!

I BELIEVE!

melissa8201

quality posts: 5 Private Messages melissa8201

Bought this last time it was offered and we LOVE IT! Recommended!

jklyank

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jklyank

Perfect for the fan boys

daisy987

quality posts: 2 Private Messages daisy987

Does this work if you have a Zagg skin on the back of your iPod Touch?

needa

quality posts: 2 Private Messages needa
bbotte wrote:No such thing as an iPhone 4G, YET. Silly Woot, I'm e-mailing Steve and telling.

i found this quite funny. thank you.

i would love to see a classy iphone 4 car kit woot.

Chris8907

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chris8907

Screw all this ipod stuff! Give us some zune stuff!

Free yourself from yourself

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Now I've got the jolly CHARLES IN CHARGE theme song stuck in my head.

Thanks Woot.

marksly

quality posts: 1 Private Messages marksly

When did this site become iWoot! ?

Texas1of17

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Texas1of17

If I'm understanding all of NightGhost's links...this shoud solve the constant he/she took my cord problem...I hope.

bmelnyk0

quality posts: 41 Private Messages bmelnyk0

woot staff is dumb, thats deff an itouch, not an iphone

mpatrick14

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mpatrick14

5:00CT is almost always the upper threshold for a Bag of Coal, I am still glued to the PC, but it is not looking so good...

Maybe they will go into an unheard of Day 4 and offer one tomorrow???

74 Woots - 13 BOCs!!!4/23/13 Crapword BOC!!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 BOC!!!5/11/11 BOC! 12/25/10 BOC!!! 10/21/10 BOC 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure WOOT - BOC 4/1/10 BOC 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA BOC!!!!! 11/19/09 BOC - 7/12/09 - 1 other crap craptastic crap bag 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

90awdturbo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 90awdturbo

FIRST!!!

yakeshinu

rwheadon wrote:Like the netbooks are such a win.

FAIL

Talk the apples down if you hold such an opinion and state it as opinion, but you sound like a foolish child with such unsubstantiated claims.

back them up kiddo.

And I didn't drink the kool aid, I will run anything anywhere... but the apple products I own have been a great experience.

Meh, plus or minus.

They do what they do reasonably well, and that's good if you want to pay the premium for limited options. I have a few different apple products, but they've all been gifts--I've never actually paid for one.

I, however, prefer to use multitasking upgradeable products if I end up spending my own $$ for them. But then I'm a complete geek who builds his own computers (and OCs), etc., so take the above with a grain of salt.

Apple products are fine (and actually designed specifically for) for the "average" consumer...

Kevin0103

Rex B wrote:Since my iPhone 4 did not come with a charging base, I bought one of these recently.
Works fine, good deal. two minor annoyances:

1 - The popout adapters - you get one of each. If you and your SO both have the same model, you can't charge both
2 - If you have any sort of case over your phone, it won't fit. I'm having to pop my phone out of the case every nite to charge it. Some people just leave the adapters out, but that looks bad and doesn't support the phone very well.
OK, 3 - the LEDs are annoyingly bright. I have to put something ever them to be able to sleep next to it.

OK - Not that I am picky or anything - but

YOU said 2 minor annoyances then listed three things.

1. This is why you should buy 3

2. You got the wrong case. You have an iPhone so you have plenty of money - go buy a better case.

3. NIGHTLIGHT! (Bonus)

roczx

bmelnyk0 wrote:woot staff is dumb, thats deff an itouch, not an iphone

itouch myself

Kevin0103

roczx wrote:itouch myself

I BELIEVE that

masterj383

quality posts: 0 Private Messages masterj383

jsut got 2 . 1 for upstairs and 1 for downstairs. LOL or if someone shows up on xmas with a gift for me. This will give me a backup gift...LOL

last few good purchases
XtremeMac InCharge Duo Charger for iPhone & iPod 12/2/10
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 10/21/10 3 blog discuss
Orka 11” Silicone Oven Mitt 10/20/10 3
Screaming Monkey with Woot Cape 8/20/10
Remington High-Powered LED Headlight 8/8/10 2

roczx

Kevin0103 wrote:I BELIEVE that

carol YOU