JaggedXJ

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JaggedXJ

One 10.3 lbs/4.7 kg box of Crap equals:

1x PGA McGladrey sling bag

1x 3pk Mini Aquaglobes

1x 3 boxed Gold's Fitness fitness tote

1x 12 kraft-wrapped "Fact or Crap" quiz book

No letter or electronic gadgets. Decent "gift" haul though, so no complaints.

Two crappy pictures:

and a darker one for those that really care.:p

Thank you Woot! for a Crappy Christmas and dragging it into a Crappy New Year!

LeoF

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LeoF
tymerguy2 wrote:Real happy for you Leo and can't wait to see what you get. I really don't know how you're holding it together.(if you are) haha! Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks! I hold it together by remembering holy crap commandment IV - Thou shalt not expect better crap just because things are different this time. Crap is crap. Therefore, I either get Woots takeout trash, or something better. It can only get better than Crap! I've more than gotten my $3 back in my initial package as well as in the fun of getting something big or a lot of something.

I just hope it's not a used toilet. That could get...
well...
kind of Crappy!
:-)

Good luck with yours!

uncchris

quality posts: 6 Private Messages uncchris

Got mine. 1 PGA bag. 1 Biking Viking Woot Shirt (Size 2XL). 1 box w/3 Gold's Gym bags. 1 box w/4 Philips Universal Remotes. 0 Letters.

runamuc

quality posts: 3 Private Messages runamuc
kammiestarr wrote:Dec 28, 2010 3:50 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Dec 28, 2010 10:13 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Dec 30, 2010 9:50 AMArrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI

Dec 30, 2010 11:50 PMDeparted FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST NEW BERLIN, WI

Jan 3, 2011 4:53 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST LEETSDALE, PA looks like i'm still getting mine on the 5th still. I can't wait. 1st ever bag of crud. i don't care if it is going to be pga hats and bags. I going crazy over the wait. ( even though i'm still hopeful for a 9.7 lb box of woot monkeys)

Yours must have shipped right along with mine. All the same data.

Recommended signature limit is 5k.

BeastyISNT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BeastyISNT

Congrats on those who have received their CRAP! WOOT!!!!

Still Two days and Counting for me

smathews

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smathews
LeoF wrote:Since 2005, and this is my first Bundle of Carrots!!!!
I think the Woot! gods saved it all for one great aromatic bundle!

Good Luck LeoF... we are all pulling for you!!

I hope there is no aroma... or rather it is the sweet smell of something wonderful for you

Sally Mathews

rm9116

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rm9116

Received my package earlier today (and reported contents then). Daughter came home from school without backpack - can't locate it. Asked whether I had a spare. Thanks to the Bag of Coal, she is now sporting a PGA backpack until we find the other one. Her gym shoes are in a Gold's Gym bag, and she's one happy camper. The other kids are pleased at what they think they can do with the rest of the box. Am thinking that Woot is psychic.

swesterhoff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swesterhoff
tymerguy2 wrote:I haven't recieved my 8.4lb er yet, not until Wednesday also.

Mine is the same weight, scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Be sure to post what you received and I'll do the same.

tymerguy2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tymerguy2

I don't know if people wine and cry more when they don't get a Bag of Coal or when they do get a Bag of Coal and don't like it. hmmmm. It's funny isn't it? Not to some I guess.

tymerguy2

LeoF wrote:Thanks! I hold it together by remembering holy crap commandment IV - Thou shalt not expect better crap just because things are different this time. Crap is crap. Therefore, I either get Woots takeout trash, or something better. It can only get better than Crap! I've more than gotten my $3 back in my initial package as well as in the fun of getting something big or a lot of something.

I just hope it's not a used toilet. That could get...
well...
kind of Crappy!
:-)

Good luck with yours!

lol! Thanks

tymerguy2

swesterhoff wrote:Mine is the same weight, scheduled to arrive on Thursday. Be sure to post what you received and I'll do the same.

I will. Good luck!

fe428623

quality posts: 9 Private Messages fe428623

I got my Xmas day Bag of Coal today.

I have to say, Woot! you are alright in my book!

Bag of Coal contained:
(2) Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection - http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio+Ultimate+Collection+14.htm - $139.99 MSRP ea

(8) T1 Series Tech Lights from Tool Logic http://www.amazon.com/Tool-Logic-T1-Tech-Light/dp/B0038R3TG4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1294101116&sr=8-2 - about $11 ea

(4) Philips Universal Remotes (3 devices) model SRU2103/27 http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SRU2103-27-Universal-Button/dp/B001IAX4WM - about $10 ea

(3) Gold's Gym Fitness Totes http://www.amazon.com/Golds-Gum-Gym-Fitness-Tote/dp/B004HPDF5G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1294100493&sr=8-1 - about $17.99 ea

(1) McGladrey PGA golf backpack with laptop pocket (sans hat) http://cgi.ebay.com/McGladrey-PGA-backpack-and-hat-NEW-/320637184313 - Guessing about $5.

For a total of about $477 worth of junk. OK, probably not! I didn't shop around much, but for $3.00 + $5 s/h, I am quite impressed actually.

Now I have gifts to give out to anyone who cannot see in the dark, works out, golfs, or doesn't have a universal remote (believe it or not there, are such people)

Badgez? We Don' need no stinkin' badgez!

kammiestarr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kammiestarr
runamuc wrote:Yours must have shipped right along with mine. All the same data.

i must have ice cream in mine, when it first shipped it was a 14 lb. or can i have the scale in WI i would love 5lb loss on myself

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz

Mine has finally left the black hole known as chino CA. Next Stop LA then on to Seattle.

biggiephat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages biggiephat

mines in my state but being delivered on wednesday....it went from 2.1 to 5.7 pounds and the box gained about 10x4x4 more in its dimensions.

uncdomination

quality posts: 1 Private Messages uncdomination
12milluz wrote:If anyone wants any tech lights, let me know. I have over 150 left right now...

I could use some! I work in dark tight spaces and this would be perfect! Let me know what you want for some. My crap was, well, crappy. 1 PGA Bag, 3 Mini Aqua Globes and 2 iPhone 3G cases. But hey, it's random crap!

-Mike

kupf0005

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kupf0005

Received my first ever bucket of cabbages with

1x McGladrey PGA golf backpack with laptop pocket (sans hat)
1x 3pk Gold's Fitness fitness tote
1x 3pk Mini Aquaglobes
1x 4pk Phillips Universal Remotes

Wanted to thank you woot! and Merry Crapmas!

With Crap,
kupf0005

rooksie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rooksie

I just want to say I am thoroughly enjoying reading this thread!

johnkc8jzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages johnkc8jzo

My first Bag of Coal. Thank you WOOT!!!

1 gold's gym bag

1 PGA backpack

2 PGA ball caps

6 XL Woot shirts (Fear of the Dark)

18 GPS Visor mounts

probably 120 or so Visor clip LED lights

and the grand piece:

1 refurbed 16G Apple iPhone!!!!!!!

Thank you WOOT!!!

Thank You!!!

After reading other posts, mine also had a card (or letter) and came in a separate box. Welp, off to charge it!!

raynedae

quality posts: 2 Private Messages raynedae

My pushy phone call to FedEx seems to have pushed someone to scan my package. My tracking shows it's in Kent, WA and the delivery day has moved (in the right direction!) by one day Still 5.2 lbs and no new change in the size of the box

raynedae

johnkc8jzo wrote:My first Bag of Coal. Thank you WOOT!!!

1 gold's gym bag

1 PGA backpack

2 PGA ball caps

6 XL Woot shirts (Fear of the Dark)

18 GPS Visor mounts

probably 120 or so Visor clip LED lights

and the grand piece:

1 refurbed 16G Apple iPhone!!!!!!!

Thank you WOOT!!!

Thank You!!!

Congrats! What a great haul.

tomonline976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomonline976

My package cant get out of NJ. It took the scenic route going to Kansas and then New Jersey. I got there on the 2nd and wont leave!! DOH!

johnkc8jzo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages johnkc8jzo
raynedae wrote:Congrats! What a great haul.

Thanks! I'm in a bit of shock right now. And on top of things, I opened them after midnight . . . and it's my birthday. Really weird day, but a great weird!

12thwxman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 12thwxman
octobermedia wrote:Woot! and Gig'Em (BTHOlsu) What part of Houston? I'm SE inside the loop.

Oh and my Haul:

6.8 lbs.

1x PGA Bag
1x Aqua Globe
3x Gym Totes
1x Box of 80+ Little Lights
5x Holiday/Christmas Card things

Pretty bummed since so many seem like they got letters or giant pallets!

Hah! Glad someone got the Aggie username reference! I'm in the west side, inside the Beltway. Not a very big Bag of Coal but at least I finally got one after 2 years.

GIG 'EM!

JMHSRV

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JMHSRV
fe428623 wrote:I got my Xmas day Bag of Coal today.

I have to say, Woot! you are alright in my book!

Bag of Coal contained:
(2) Pinnacle Studio HD Ultimate Collection - http://www.pinnaclesys.com/PublicSite/us/Products/Consumer+Products/Home+Video/Studio+Family/Studio+Ultimate+Collection+14.htm - $139.99 MSRP ea

(8) T1 Series Tech Lights from Tool Logic http://www.amazon.com/Tool-Logic-T1-Tech-Light/dp/B0038R3TG4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1294101116&sr=8-2 - about $11 ea

(4) Philips Universal Remotes (3 devices) model SRU2103/27 http://www.amazon.com/Philips-SRU2103-27-Universal-Button/dp/B001IAX4WM - about $10 ea

(3) Gold's Gym Fitness Totes http://www.amazon.com/Golds-Gum-Gym-Fitness-Tote/dp/B004HPDF5G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=miscellaneous&qid=1294100493&sr=8-1 - about $17.99 ea

(1) McGladrey PGA golf backpack with laptop pocket (sans hat) http://cgi.ebay.com/McGladrey-PGA-backpack-and-hat-NEW-/320637184313 - Guessing about $5.

For a total of about $477 worth of junk. OK, probably not! I didn't shop around much, but for $3.00 + $5 s/h, I am quite impressed actually.

Now I have gifts to give out to anyone who cannot see in the dark, works out, golfs, or doesn't have a universal remote (believe it or not there, are such people)

I got a dozen of those lights too! Probably surplus from Amazon that nobody would pay $12 for..

jimmieq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmieq

Got my Bundle of Coats 2 days ago. Not as great a haul as some of the others here, but I can't complain. I got my crap.

1 PGA shoulder bag
2 boxes of 2010 Fact or Crap desk calendars with 3 per box.

Yay!

TaiZ

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TaiZ
LeoF wrote:One or two, but who says I didn't get a cell phone, too (or two or three... thousand).

Two pallets of iPhones would be crazy. Just think of the radiation that would come off all of them receiving a call at once...

FinsUp99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FinsUp99

First weight was 3.6lbs.
Later changed to 2.2lbs.

I guess by Bag of Coal had a New Year's resolution to lose weight. Wonder how many letters it takes to weigh 2.2lbs?

JoeJitsu

quality posts: 4 Private Messages JoeJitsu

I got back to work today to find my personal Bag of Coal sitting in my office. The contents:

3x Gold's Gym backpacks
1x PGA backpack
12x Fact or Crap books
1x Aqua Globes

Thanks, Woot!

Random Ċrap (2011: 1/25,8/17,9/14 2010: 12/24,12/1,10/21,4/28,4/1, 2009: 12/25,12/9,4/1, 2008: 5/9,4/1, 2007: 12/25,10/25,3/23)
Screaming Monkey 3/28/08(pink/bluex3), 4/27/07(black), 3/23/07(greenx3)
Sansa MP3 2/11/08 (1gb x2), 8/18/06 (256MB x2), 7/31/06 (256MB x2)
Jumbo Universal Remote x2, DigiPro Graphics Tablet x1, Acer Aspire Desktop Computer x1, VTech Digital Cordless Phone x1,
Pinnacle DVD Maker x1, iRiver Mobile FM Transmitter x3, LeakFrog x3, Adaptec AVC-1400 GameBridge x2

eggrob

quality posts: 7 Private Messages eggrob

Go, Leo, Go!

darkelfz

quality posts: 3 Private Messages darkelfz

Mine made it to LA on its way to Seattle but it must like LA cause the delivery date wet from the 6th to the 8th.

BeastyISNT

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BeastyISNT
tomonline976 wrote:My package cant get out of NJ. It took the scenic route going to Kansas and then New Jersey. I got there on the 2nd and wont leave!! DOH!

Trying to get MINE into NJ... It went from WV to PA (Allentown)??? Two hours north of me LOL..... (I am in south jersey)

arilvdc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages arilvdc

my box is AWOL. it scanned out for delivery on 12/31, and then says 'scan ' at 10:34pm on 12/31 and hasn't updated since, except the delivery date. that's. gone from 12/31 to 1/3 to completely blank. I'll give it a couple more days to make sure it isn't just delayed, but it's not looking good.

bgrayev1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgrayev1
BeastyISNT wrote:Trying to get MINE into NJ... It went from WV to PA (Allentown)??? Two hours north of me LOL..... (I am in south jersey)

take the fedex tracking number and go to http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm Should give you an update. Mine was on the same route I live south of philly, and it is now in my hometown.

dsantini

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsantini

Wow! I received my ‘craptacular’ stuff last night and have to say THANKS WOOT! I received the mother-lode of c*r*a*p and could not be happier! It all arrived in a medium-sized box weighing 18 pounds.

Here’s my haul:

Three Biking Viking Shirts (all XL)

And one of each of the following:
McGladrey PGA sling bag
MotoROKR EQ5 Ultraportable Wireless Speaker
Eye-Fi Card
Altec Lansing Stereo Headset with Microphone
iKey-Audio G3 Portable Guitar/Instrument Recorder
Biowashball
Easy Bloom Plant Sensor Plus
MTP Instruments VT-6 Non-Contact AC Sensor
Digital Concepts 30-minute Battery Charger with 4 AA’s
Weather One 9740 Wireless Temperature Station
Corel Photo & Video Bundle – VideoStudio Pro X2
iCONNEX USB Sound Card (“to convert all your vinyl, tape, or CD collection in one easy step”)
Oregon Scientific Complete Regional Weather Station
TouchTheWord (digital touch screen Bible with MP3 Music and Video functionality – includes Old and New Testaments)
Spider-Man Digital Camera on a keychain, with Spider-Man Photolab editing software
Speed Racer Digital Camera with 3 different faceplates
Star Wars Digital Camera Kit with 3 faceplates and Image Master photo editing software
Spider-Man Digital Camera with 3 faceplates and PhotoNet Editing Software
Carrera Watches display case (holds 10 watches – no watches included)

One happy Wooter here!

rangerdoc

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rangerdoc
dsantini wrote:Wow! I received my ‘craptacular’ stuff last night and have to say THANKS WOOT! I received the mother-lode of c*r*a*p and could not be happier! It all arrived in a medium-sized box weighing 18 pounds.

Here’s my haul:

Three Biking Viking Shirts (all XL)

And one of each of the following:
McGladrey PGA sling bag
MotoROKR EQ5 Ultraportable Wireless Speaker
Eye-Fi Card
Altec Lansing Stereo Headset with Microphone
iKey-Audio G3 Portable Guitar/Instrument Recorder
Biowashball
Easy Bloom Plant Sensor Plus
MTP Instruments VT-6 Non-Contact AC Sensor
Digital Concepts 30-minute Battery Charger with 4 AA’s
Weather One 9740 Wireless Temperature Station
Corel Photo & Video Bundle – VideoStudio Pro X2
iCONNEX USB Sound Card (“to convert all your vinyl, tape, or CD collection in one easy step”)
Oregon Scientific Complete Regional Weather Station
TouchTheWord (digital touch screen Bible with MP3 Music and Video functionality – includes Old and New Testaments)
Spider-Man Digital Camera on a keychain, with Spider-Man Photolab editing software
Speed Racer Digital Camera with 3 different faceplates
Star Wars Digital Camera Kit with 3 faceplates and Image Master photo editing software
Spider-Man Digital Camera with 3 faceplates and PhotoNet Editing Software
Carrera Watches display case (holds 10 watches – no watches included)

One happy Wooter here!

That's a nice haul! My kids would love some of that stuff. Congrats on your crap!

woohoo650

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woohoo650

Is anyone else's package stuck in Denver, CO en route to California? I thought it would've updated yesterday but none till now.

Dec 31, 2010 12:02 AM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Dec 30, 2010 2:51 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Dec 28, 2010 10:38 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Dec 28, 2010 9:36 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

areiter22

quality posts: 0 Private Messages areiter22

Don't see shipping on a second package (iphone w/ letter), so looks like im getting a aquaglobe. Here's to hoping its still something good to go along with it :-D

hbgrover

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hbgrover

First basket of coconuts for me and got the fairly standard haul for the 10.3lb box:

1x PGA McGladrey sling bag

1x 3pk Mini Aquaglobes

1x 3 boxed Gold's Fitness fitness tote

1x 12 kraft-wrapped "Fact or Crap" quiz book

Nothing special but the fun is in the hunt!

Thanks Woot!

raynedae

woohoo650 wrote:Is anyone else's package stuck in Denver, CO en route to California? I thought it would've updated yesterday but none till now.

Dec 31, 2010 12:02 AM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Dec 30, 2010 2:51 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DENVER, CO
Dec 28, 2010 10:38 PM Departed FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX
Dec 28, 2010 9:36 PM Arrived at FedEx location FEDEX SMARTPOST DALLAS, TX

Mine had departed LA on the 31st and hadn't moved, so I called FedEx and told them it wasn't updating. They said someone would call me, but instead a couple of hours later the status updated to arrived in Kent, WA. Today it departed Kent (an hour and 20 minutes before it arrived!) and shipping info has been sent to USPS. My delivery date is Thursday but I'm pretty sure it'll be out for delivery in the morning

Call FedEx and don't let them tell you to call the shipper or USPS!