+ Add a Comment

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:You haven't spoken to me in more three days, so shut your pie hole.



Good monday morning to you Gman.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx
AZGman wrote:Howdy czar!! Glad you and yours are safe.



Thanks AZ. Glad to see you're still around and as curmudgeonly as always!


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:Thanks AZ. Glad to see you're still around and as curmudgeonly as always!



Glad you're still droppin' by on occasion, too.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx

Found on page 2. What's wrong with this place?


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
czardastx wrote:Found on page 2. What's wrong with this place?



Howdy, czar!!!


Nobody has ever liked this thread; frequently, I don't either.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

How's this Az?

Congrats to poof on the lock!

The mood is much improved today thanks to a night off, lots of sleep, and Valium.

Freaking 54 and rainy-ish today. And that's our high for the day too. Sigh.

Did I wear a coat? NO! I hate coats.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Howdy, czar!!!


Nobody has ever liked this thread; frequently, I don't either.



If you want to destroy my sweater
Pull this thread as I walk away
Watch me unravel i'll soon be naked
Lying on the floor, lying on the floor
I've come undone

I don't want to destroy your tank-top
Let's be friends and just walk away
Hate to see you lyin' there in your Superman skivvies
Lying on the floor, I've come undone

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Just wandering through.

Gotta get a cleaning service here.

Maybe put in a pool table and a grill.
Plus a bar.
Build up some traffic.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
dontwantaname wrote:Just wandering through.

Gotta get a cleaning service here.

Maybe put in a pool table and a grill.
Plus a bar.
Build up some traffic.



Tired of being tired of; laters.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I'm back!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx

I tore off a piece of select a size paper towel to clean up the dust in here but it wasn't enough to even make a dent.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:I tore off a piece of select a size paper towel to clean up the dust in here but it wasn't enough to even make a dent.



I believe you will need a Roomba, a Dyson, a gross of towels, and an industrial-sized can of Pledge to make a dent

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx
Lynnzoi wrote:I believe you will need a Roomba, a Dyson, a gross of towels, and an industrial-sized can of Pledge to make a dent



Can almost buy all of that at woot.com during a woot off.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

Lynnzoi


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Lynnzoi
czardastx wrote:Can almost buy all of that at woot.com during a woot off.



indeed

now if you could only buy the cleaning crew that would put all that stuff to use, you'd be all set

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

czardastx wrote:I tore off a piece of select a size paper towel to clean up the dust in here but it wasn't enough to even make a dent.



I will ask a question that you will not understand.

Is that Jean or Bob?



In grade school my Daughter wrote a book called Jean and Bob Platypus.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx
dontwantaname wrote:I will ask a question that you will not understand.

Is that Jean or Bob?



In grade school my Daughter wrote a book called Jean and Bob Platypus.



It's Bobby Jean of course!


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

czardastx wrote:It's Bobby Jean of course!



OMyG, they merged. Then again, this was a long time ago. Maybe you are their kid!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby
czardastx wrote:It's Bobby Jean of course!



but where is Ricky Bobby?

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
dontwantaname wrote:OCH! MISTLETOE FRENCHING? GROSS!, they merged. Then again, this was a long time ago. Maybe you are their kid!



If I remember correctly it's Rain that is Bobby Jean to Czar. But with my brain nowadays...

Edit: or maybe it was Barbara Jean, Billy Jean or Bobby Lou. Okay, maybe I don't remember.

czardastx


quality posts: 2 Private Messages czardastx
lplady wrote:If I remember correctly it's Rain that is Bobby Jean to Czar. But with my brain nowadays...

Edit: or maybe it was Barbara Jean, Billy Jean or Bobby Lou. Okay, maybe I don't remember.



Rhonda Sue and Derrick Ray.


The secret to a happy marriage is to split everything 50/50. My wife gets the big half and I get the little half. - Chief Buffalo Nickel

lplady


quality posts: 2 Private Messages lplady
czardastx wrote:Rhonda Sue and Derrick Ray.



Wow, I wasn't even close. Total bubba failure.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Joyous fat man visit to always good offspring

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

This place of speaking is my control retaken

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

g'night

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

morgankohl


quality posts: 0 Private Messages morgankohl
no1 wrote:If you want to destroy my sweater
Pull this thread as I walk away
Watch me unravel i'll soon be naked
Lying on the floor, lying on the floor
I've come undone

I don't want to destroy your tank-top
Let's be friends and just walk away
Hate to see you lyin' there in your Superman skivvies
Lying on the floor, I've come undone



Why for the Weezer?

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
morgankohl wrote:Why for the Weezer?



if you look at the post to which i replied, the part about "nobody likes this thread" made me think of the line about pulling the thread.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

It sort of sounds like Gman has turned Asian.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Wishing for the pieces of happiness for enjoyment by all the friends I feel good at.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

This is where we go while waiting for Cruzer to remember us.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

A place to hang out until tomorrow, or Cruzer shows up.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
dontwantaname wrote:A place to hang out until tomorrow, or Cruzer shows up.



i used to hang out until they told me to zip up my pants.

KtCallista


quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
no1 wrote:i used to hang out until they told me to zip up my pants.



A great thankfulness to the rest of us.

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Just texted with Cruzer. He says he's suffering from a cold, cough, & fever. He'll try to heed the wishes of you mass of whores and open a new thread soon.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
ThunderThighs wrote:Just texted with Cruzer. He says he's suffering from a cold, cough, & fever. He'll try to heed the wishes of you mass of whores and open a new thread soon.



Funny - GEG's showing off her new couch on FB while Cruzer's suffering?


ThunderThighs


quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Funny - GEG's showing off her new couch on FB while Cruzer's suffering?

HE BETTER NOT SNEEZE & COUGH ALL OVER IT!

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Just texted with Cruzer. He says he's suffering from a cold, cough, & fever. He'll try to heed the wishes of you mass of whores and open a new thread soon.



You have a phone #? I tried facebook, but he really doesn't spend much time there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 506 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:You have a phone #? I tried facebook, but he really doesn't spend much time there.

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeee.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyybeeeeeeeeeeee.




So next time I'll look for you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
AZGman wrote:Wishing for the pieces of happiness for enjoyment by all the friends I feel good at.



happy 70,010 posts. on to the next milestone... and, uh, plus 10.

AZGman


quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman
no1 wrote:happy 70,010 posts. on to the next milestone... and, uh, plus 10.



Nobody cares; not even me, anymore.

And mentioning it in this thread means even fewer will notice.

So, well done, no1!

Grumpy 'til the day I die.