pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I went back and left a note.

How long should we wait before we open a new pwa? Cruzer never goes on facebook.

That's up to you. Cruzer's not here anymore, I think you should take this thread over.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:That's up to you. Cruzer's not here anymore, I think you should take this thread over.

So much responsibility! I would have to make up names and stuff.

Taking suggestions for names!

Gman, got anything?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

edlada

quality posts: 2 Private Messages edlada

Hi PWA, wassup? Hot and muggy here the last few days, cold and rainy for the 2 weeks prior. I guess there isn't any middle ground. I went to the old place and saw D'name's note and here I am! I have to go schedule a heart cath Monday, went to see my cardiologist because I have been short of breath and tired for the last couple of months. I did some heavy physical labor a couple of weeks ago and had a little chest pain. The doc did an echo cardiogram and saw some plaques in my arteries so she said the cath angiogram might be a good idea. If they do find any blockage they will throw in a stent and all will be well! The worst thing about the cath exam is they tie your leg to the bed for about 6 hours after so you don't move it and start to bleed from the needle hole. Sheesh, I mean I am a smoker and have had two prior heart attacks but not from clogged arteries, but from viral myocarditis. Actually the virus is worse, there is no treatment, just wait and see if it goes away before it kills you. I will be kind of happy to find out I might have a merely normal heart problem! Ok, self disclosure finished, off to a party at my cardiologist's house of all places! Guess I won't smoke and drink to much there, just red wine.

My dogs like me, that is important.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
edlada wrote:Hi PWA, wassup? Hot and muggy here the last few days, cold and rainy for the 2 weeks prior. I guess there isn't any middle ground. I went to the old place and saw D'name's note and here I am! I have to go schedule a heart cath Monday, went to see my cardiologist because I have been short of breath and tired for the last couple of months. I did some heavy physical labor a couple of weeks ago and had a little chest pain. The doc did an echo cardiogram and saw some plaques in my arteries so she said the cath angiogram might be a good idea. If they do find any blockage they will throw in a stent and all will be well! The worst thing about the cath exam is they tie your leg to the bed for about 6 hours after so you don't move it and start to bleed from the needle hole. Sheesh, I mean I am a smoker and have had two prior heart attacks but not from clogged arteries, but from viral myocarditis. Actually the virus is worse, there is no treatment, just wait and see if it goes away before it kills you. I will be kind of happy to find out I might have a merely normal heart problem! Ok, self disclosure finished, off to a party at my cardiologist's house of all places! Guess I won't smoke and drink to much there, just red wine.

HOLY CRAP MY EYES BUGGED OUT MOAR AND MOAR WITH EACH SENTENCE

good luck mr lada!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

edlada wrote:Hi PWA, wassup? Hot and muggy here the last few days, cold and rainy for the 2 weeks prior. I guess there isn't any middle ground. I went to the old place and saw D'name's note and here I am! I have to go schedule a heart cath Monday, went to see my cardiologist because I have been short of breath and tired for the last couple of months. I did some heavy physical labor a couple of weeks ago and had a little chest pain. The doc did an echo cardiogram and saw some plaques in my arteries so she said the cath angiogram might be a good idea. If they do find any blockage they will throw in a stent and all will be well! The worst thing about the cath exam is they tie your leg to the bed for about 6 hours after so you don't move it and start to bleed from the needle hole. Sheesh, I mean I am a smoker and have had two prior heart attacks but not from clogged arteries, but from viral myocarditis. Actually the virus is worse, there is no treatment, just wait and see if it goes away before it kills you. I will be kind of happy to find out I might have a merely normal heart problem! Ok, self disclosure finished, off to a party at my cardiologist's house of all places! Guess I won't smoke and drink to much there, just red wine.

Good luck! Yeah, it will be hard to party if your doctor is standing there.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

Good luck, Ed, keep us posted.

pooflady

Need some help.

Q. When you say blending, what would that involve?
A. Take some of this, some of that, mix it together.
Q. Give me an example.
A. A floor cleaner, for instance, it would be a detergent, a putter, and some other materials to help clean.

Any idea what putter might be?

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Need some help.

Q. When you say blending, what would that involve?
A. Take some of this, some of that, mix it together.
Q. Give me an example.
A. A floor cleaner, for instance, it would be a detergent, a putter, and some other materials to help clean.

Any idea what putter might be?

Nope

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AZGman

Afternoon, folks.

Guess cruzer has more important things to deal with these days.

Grumpy 'til the day I die.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Afternoon, folks.

Guess cruzer has more important things to deal with these days.

I'll give him another day, unless you want us to use yammer.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Iceback

My faith in youth has been restored.
Mrs. Ice and I went to a village about 20 miles from home for a belated b/d lunch. We pulled into the lot, I shut the truck down and decided I needed to pull ahead further. I tried to start the truck and nothing...
So we ate and tried again when we were done to no avail.It was 106 degrees, I was standing in the middle of a paved parking lot with no cables and no tools and no shade. A young man (18 yrs. old) stopped and offered us a jump. When that didn't work he took us to Walmart, waited while I purchased a battery and drove us back.

In the end only kindness matters

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:I'll give him another day, unless you want us to use yammer.

Yammer away for now.

But I suggest if cruzer doesn't make an appearance by tomorrow evening, that PWA gets rebuilt by whomever gets last post in all future iterations.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Yammer away for now.

But I suggest if cruzer doesn't make an appearance by tomorrow evening, that PWA gets rebuilt by whomever gets last post in all future iterations.

OK. so far one vote for me
one vote for last post to start now pwa

Voting is now open. I can ignore the results if I want to.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
Iceback wrote:My faith in youth has been restored.
Mrs. Ice and I went to a village about 20 miles from home for a belated b/d lunch. We pulled into the lot, I shut the truck down and decided I needed to pull ahead further. I tried to start the truck and nothing...
So we ate and tried again when we were done to no avail.It was 106 degrees, I was standing in the middle of a paved parking lot with no cables and no tools and no shade. A young man (18 yrs. old) stopped and offered us a jump. When that didn't work he took us to Walmart, waited while I purchased a battery and drove us back.

What a great guy! I'm glad you were able to get some help. My van almost didn't want to start when we were leaving downtown, the power door was acting weird too. It's not quite that hot here, but dang! Walking home wouldn't have been the end of the world for us, it's only a couple miles and we had a stroller for the two year old, but I was ready for AC.

Thanks so much Secret Santa!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:OK. so far one vote for me
one vote for last post to start now pwa

Voting is now open. I can ignore the results if I want to.

It shouldn't be anyone who can lock threads - no matter how neutral they claim to be.

Iceback

AZGman wrote:It shouldn't be anyone who can lock threads - no matter how neutral they claim to be.

Then I vote for you Gnman.

Iceback

KtCallista wrote:What a great guy! I'm glad you were able to get some help. My van almost didn't want to start when we were leaving downtown, the power door was acting weird too. It's not quite that hot here, but dang! Walking home wouldn't have been the end of the world for us, it's only a couple miles and we had a stroller for the two year old, but I was ready for AC.

He was a fine young man. I told him his parents did a fine job raising him and they should be proud.
My situation could have been a lot worse, we had a/c stores near by we could have gone to while I waited for AAA, the inlaws weren't with us and we weren't stuck on the side of the freeway. It was just a pita.

AZGman

Iceback wrote:Then I vote for you Gnman.

Thanks, but that boat won't float.

I've become just a penny stock on this exchange.

pooflady

What??? Wait...

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:Thanks, but that boat won't float.

I've become just a penny stock on this exchange.

But you locked me out????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

dontwantaname wrote:But you locked me out????

No; by definition, I simply disqualified you.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

imho this makes a lot more sense than tasking a particular individual, since the last poster is (almost by definition) always going to be there to start a new thread, whereas any given name (for example, dname) mite not be.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

The crowd giveith, the crowd takeith away.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

This is a good idea. If Cruzer hasn't appeared by the time I appear tomorrow morning, I'll start a new thread.

KtCallista

pooflady wrote:This is a good idea. If Cruzer hasn't appeared by the time I appear tomorrow morning, I'll start a new thread.

Last Post has been restarting this way for a while. I have no problem with PWA taking on this method of respawn. Although I like being in Yammer too.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

ATTENTION GIRLS:

Men's gymnastics on right now.

oh, damn, they are wearing shirts.

:>(

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:ATTENTION GIRLS:

Men's gymnastics on right now.

oh, damn, they are wearing shirts.

:>(

Way too short.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Way too short.

Too short? What is too short?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:Too short? What is too short?

LOL - not what, who. They are too short.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:LOL - not what, who. They are too short.

You would refuse a body like that because they are short?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

pooflady

dontwantaname wrote:You would refuse a body like that because they are short?

Yeah, I think so. My problem.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Yeah, I think so. My problem.

My father had a bunch of over 6 foot girl cousins. They all married shorter guys.
Well, shorter then them.

My friend in high school married a guy just because he was taller then she was.
She was divorced before the rest of us were even married.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

AZGman

G'night.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

AZGman wrote:G'night.

Don't want to talk about olympic athletes bodies?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

Iceback

Mrs. Ice and I just returned from seeing the movie Savages.
Disturbing and extremely violent.
I liked it.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Iceback wrote:Mrs. Ice and I just returned from seeing the movie Savages.
I liked it.

uh

ok

I guess

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

See you tomorrow.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

KtCallista

Iceback wrote:Mrs. Ice and I just returned from seeing the movie Savages.
I liked it.

What's it about? Disturbing like Clockwork Orange, Hunger Games, or ....?

pooflady

Night all. Tomorrow.

joyner

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

good morning everybody! we had awonderful rain last evening. lots of thunderboomers and lots of rain. it washed my porch furniture very nicely.

edit:yep army corp not core. good peeps however you spell them!

edit2; good grief ed! please keep us posted. we care!