aaronrand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronrand
eldiablohijo wrote:I also clicked once but had no luck, waited forever. =/

So you are still waiting then?

• Barrel of Crops - 3/9/2011, Barrel of Crops - 1/25/2011, Random Crap - 12/1/2010 , Random Crap - 9/22/2010, Random Crap - 5/26/2010, Santa’s Sack O’ Crap - 12/25/2009, Random Crap - 11/19/2009, Random Crap - 10/28/2009, Random Crap - 4/1/2009, Random Crap - 3/27/2009, Random Crap - 2/19/2009, Random Crap - 12/11/2008, Random Crap - 11/16/2007

itsdeuce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages itsdeuce

I'm on a drug, a drug called carp and tiger blood.

I scored my 3rd sac de merde today.

Winning.

And I don't mean to come off like I'm bragging to you carpless wonders, but clearly I woot on a higher plane that maybe someday you'll ascend to. And when you do, I'll be waiting for you.

With adult film stars and leak frogs.

cscrudder

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cscrudder
kcsixers wrote:Second bag and second one in a row. Something must have changed. I had no luck in five years and now two in a row....!

no comment!! woot!

I think woot is blocking the bots

opaulw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages opaulw

s t u pid servers

Woot count = 70+

craash420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craash420

Thank you so much, I really didn't expect this. So many times I've seen the Bulgarian oyster Cruncher, so many times I tried to get one, so many times it slipped through my fingers. Now I'm finally one of the truly lucky ones, now I can shine amongst the stars.

I'd like to thank my wife for not canceling my PayPal account, my friend Steve for getting me an office job (with internet access), my manager for not giving me the boot for surfing the internet when there's work to be done, our IT department for keeping the ones and zeros flowing, and Woot for finally letting me kick the ball instead of pulling it away at the last moment.

Thank you all!

cgunning

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cgunning

Got one! Charlie Sheen's got nothing on me. #StillWinning

Bucket of Candycorn * Bucket of Candycorn * Aqua Globes * XtremeMac InCharge Duo * Samsung Bluetooth Headset * Cedar Grilling Planks & Wrap * Wilson Harmonized Putter * Ecomposter * TENS Back Pain Relief System * HP Digital Photo Frame * Disney Mix Stick * Energizer Tactical Flashlight * iRobot Roomba * Zyxel PCI WiFi Adapter * EarCheck Middle Ear Monitor * Logitech Cordless Desktop * Kensington Wireless Mouse * 2-Way Wristwatch Radios * iGo EveryWhere Universal Power Adapter * Advent Wireless Headphones

actawesome

quality posts: 0 Private Messages actawesome

Another woot off another Bag o' crap I miss. *sigh* Attempt #10.

jennsplace

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jennsplace
eldiablohijo wrote:There are things out there that will automatically take you to the order screen when one pops up.

Anyone complaining about bots can shut it because I've it where Wootalyzer didn't work even though it does go right to the order screen. This time being one of those. It just doesn't load the page. One time that happened I got it by going right through the Woot 'I want one' button instead.

It's a crapshoot. You get one or you don't.

azeni

quality posts: 0 Private Messages azeni

Finally scored a box 'o cereal

MongoLloyd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MongoLloyd

Really Woot? Why do you hate the Eastern Time Zone so much? This is at least the third Bushel of Twigs in a row that has come up during the East Coast rush hour...

stickwit2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stickwit2

Got my first one!

mccam36525

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mccam36525

PAYS TO LIVE IN COLORADO IF YOU WANT CRAP!!!!!
LOOK AT THE LAST 6 BAGS IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.
I JUST THINK IT SUX TO TRY SO HARD BUT GET SCREWED EVERY TIME!

craiger99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages craiger99

I got one! It seemed pretty easy this time so I wonder just how many they were selling this time. I hope it is not like the one other I got where everyone got the exact same stuff, most of which is still in the box under my desk somewhere.

Velocity Micro Cruz Android Tablet 7" 11/16/11 Big ol' Cornucopia 11/9/11 Green Buckyballs 3/17/11 Bag O' Crap 3/9/11 Tyke Light RoomMate 4/29/10 Razer Pro Click Mobile 3/17/10 Blue Flix Digital Camcorder 11/30/09 Sandisk Clip 1GB MP3 Player 11/19/09 Screaming Mini Monkey Keychain 7/22/09 Random Crap 3/27/09 4GB Jimmie Johnson NASCAR Flash Drive 3/26/09 Reebok Precision Trainer XT Heart Rate Monitor 8/8/08 Sandisk 1GB Media Player 6/19/08

matthewjpb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewjpb

Son of a...

I leave for thirty minutes and miss it, after being here for more of the last 30 hours :/

rick790

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rick790

I live 5 miles from Woot! I work even closer...and can never get in for the Crapola Bag. You think we would get preferential treatment...NOT!

BonoMan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages BonoMan

More like Servers of Crap amirite?

Got to the "this info is correct" button but waited forever. Couldn't penetrate any further.

Penetrate.

mdkirn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkirn

Got three....Thanks!

jerseydave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jerseydave

48 Hour Woot Offs are the creation of the DEVIL!!!

emjaycem

quality posts: 1 Private Messages emjaycem

This sux. They always do the Big o' Cosmos when I am driving from work to pick up the kids. Since the contents are random, why can't the time be random? It seems 95% of the time, Big o' Cosmos comes right around 5 ET.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
kt9901a wrote:What exactly are people referring to when they are complaining about bots?

It's something to blame for not getting lucky.

tigman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tigman

My first in almost a year! Thanks Woot, let's hope my crap is full of crap!

buttonsworld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages buttonsworld
itsdeuce wrote:
And I don't mean to come off like I'm bragging to you carpless wonders, but clearly I woot on a higher plane that maybe someday you'll ascend to. And when you do, I'll be waiting for you.

Argh!!! I didn't miss it and I refreshed right when it started and started buying and I sat there for 10 minutes until my computer said, "The server has stopped responding." I still don't know if my purchase went through!!!

roachc420

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roachc420

This is my first success after many failed attempts. I clicked, got up and got my wallet while the page loaded, entered the correct card because the wrong one was entered, clicked submit, waited, clicked the info correct button, waited, clicked the stupidly large button, waited some more and finally got a confirmation screen. I've gotten to the stupidly large button a few times before, but never scored. I checked my receipt and email and watched the rest tick down while trying to get into the forum. No bots here.

ChicagoJayhawk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ChicagoJayhawk

Loving the gratuitous use of Charlie Sheenisms.

travisl

quality posts: 4 Private Messages travisl

wooters.us chimed me that the Barack Obama Certificate was up, but errored out trying to get to the buy screen. I opened a tab in Internet Explorer and another in Firefox, both of which I had already used to log in.

The IE session jumped to the order screen fairly quickly; I entered my CVV code and clicked the button, and about 60 seconds later, I got the Supidly Large Gold Button, and clicked it (twice, oops). And waited. And waited.

Meanwhile, Firefox is still on the home page, going nowhere fast.

Waiting.

I get a confirmation e-mail. Yay! I got a Barack Obama Certificate! Meanwhile, IE is still showing me the Stupidly Large Button, and Firefox is still on the home page. Eventually, IE throws a timeout error, and I give up on Firefox.

My co-worker got his order in quickly, with very little waiting. His order number was 846 before mine.

Shabs42

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shabs42

Boo. I had been checking woot religiously over the last two days; had to give my wife a ride and was out of the house for 15 minutes and missed it...brutal.

mue8816327

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mue8816327

server threw me an error on processing page even before the main page was sold out by like 4 min, by the time I resubmitted they were gone, blast you woot and your servers with errors. I would not be so disappointed if the page did just not load but for it go give me an error with a fully loaded page that's just sad....

dbiggs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dbiggs

0 for 2 today on the B o' carp and the toolsets. Servers really seem to be acting up. I guess I could repackage and resend to myself the broken aquaglobes I got in the last Big o' Cosmos. I would include the screaming monkeys, but my dog has already killed those.

Binkmeister

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Binkmeister

Unlike previous Wootoffs, I wasn't slavishly glued to the monitor and keyboard, waiting while the little bar ticked down. And wouldn't you know it... I got myself a Barge of Carp.

blkcloud

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blkcloud

My last Big o' Cosmos 9/25/09. Score today!!! Excellent.

kk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kk

Thanks WOOT! It's a CRAPPY day for me!

aaronrand

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aaronrand
k4th3r1n3 wrote:It's something to blame for not getting lucky.

Exactly. You just need to be quick, and a bit lucky.

• Barrel of Crops - 3/9/2011, Barrel of Crops - 1/25/2011, Random Crap - 12/1/2010 , Random Crap - 9/22/2010, Random Crap - 5/26/2010, Santa’s Sack O’ Crap - 12/25/2009, Random Crap - 11/19/2009, Random Crap - 10/28/2009, Random Crap - 4/1/2009, Random Crap - 3/27/2009, Random Crap - 2/19/2009, Random Crap - 12/11/2008, Random Crap - 11/16/2007

JMACKIE3501

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JMACKIE3501

I got my first Big o' Cosmos ever. For those who didn't get one, keep trying. You will eventually get lucky.

eldiablohijo

quality posts: 35 Private Messages eldiablohijo
aaronrand wrote:So you are still waiting then?

The woot servers killed my connection after it sold out.

Kinda like they killed my hopes and dreams.

ignorant

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ignorant

In for one. Looks like I need to update my avatar.
Congrats to all that got one.

mortusx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mortusx

Dear Woot.

This is the 3rd Woot Off in a row you've had the Big o' Cosmos come up when I was driving home from work. Mind mixing it up for once?

RRO

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RRO

Got one after years of trying. With my luck it will just be a Big Orphaned Cetacea. Map shows zero bought from Kentucky. The map is wrong!!!

• Vornado 615L Hi Velocity Fan
  • Power Sentry 5 Outlet PowerSquid
  • Uniden DECT 6.0 Dual Handset Cordless Phones with Digital Answering Machine
  • Acu-Rite Wireless Digital Cooking and Barbeque Thermometer
  • Three Kingston 2GB Micro SD Cards with Adapter
  • Sennheiser Noise Reduction Headphones
  • Energizer Rechargeable 3-Watt Flashlight kit
    From Kids Woot:
  • Build a Fort kit
  • Discovery Kids Scanopedia Starter Kit with 3 Interactive Animals
  • Wham-O Soft Catch Frisbee Disc

nmaines

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmaines

Woo Hoo! A box 'o chocolates for me!

Things I think I found out this time:

1- Google Chrome put me through faster than Firefox (I had sessions open in each browser). In fact, I started my process first on Firefox, but ended up getting through on Chrome.

2- I definitely believe that being hardwired to the network helps

Rasnaig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Rasnaig

I forgot to say this had been my easiest barrel of candies I got. My first one back in 2005 took four hours. Big o' Cosmos used to happen at midnight and not during a Wootoff. And if you think the servers are bad now, the was much worse back in the day.

Not only it was slower but it allowed people to purchase more than one. So when the duplicates got deleted the third round, that was when I was able to acquire my first. The forum was a blast too, so much excitement each time it went back on sale. Glad I stayed up late for it.

wardosu

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wardosu

4 years of Wooting & my 5th Big o' Cosmos!

Thanks Woot!