dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii
twiggygp wrote:Selling for $150 on amazon, seems to be an awesome deal.

Amazon Link

TRy this Amazon link for $80 price
http://www.amazon.com/Cy-Fi-Wireless-Sports-Speaker-Bluetooth/dp/B001L7X7ZG?SubscriptionId=AKIAIUC6Y4773JZ7ZT5A&tag=camels-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B001L7X7ZG

ItsMorph

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ItsMorph

"you're get the iPhone"? LOL

That reminded me of the bad Japanese/English samples on the Chemical Brother's video game!

I stayed up. Again.

Master00Sniper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Master00Sniper
ItsMorph wrote:"you're get the iPhone"? LOL

That reminded me of the bad Japanese/English samples on the Chemical Brother's video game!

Lol finally someone else noticed it. I made a post about it on the I need a lift!

why is f i r s t p a g e edited?

http://gameblog.me - finding all the best free online games, and putting them in one easy place!

borntohunt

quality posts: 103 Private Messages borntohunt

Why "cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker" was Invented

The Cy·fi Wireless Sports Speaker was invented by cycling enthusiast Jeff Lotman, who wanted to find a way to bike with his iPod.

Made for biking, boating, camping or any activity enhanced with a portable speaker, Lotman's Cy·fi Wireless Sports Speaker is available in two models: an iPod accessory, and the other supports Bluetooth enabled cell phones, PDAs and MP3 players, offering a unique listening experience!

unksol

quality posts: 13 Private Messages unksol
kurtois wrote:
So, we got an A2DP version and a Kleer version. I would like the ability to answer a call on the thing when one comes through.

The idea of a team ride with tunes all sync'd up would be a great feature for RAGBRAI, however.

The iPhone version only seems useful if all you have is an iPod... Yea the speaker syncing is a nifty gimmick, but if you think about it you'd have to know 3 other people who want to buy one that wont work with their phones bluetooth and want to listen to your music, instead of just playing theirs to their own speaker. Just my two cents

wings2004

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wings2004

You've been banned.

Anyone know why I might get this error when trying to order one of these. Don't think I did anything mean to woot....

Thanks,

Wings

fewhitrecords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fewhitrecords

i dont get this-or these-and i dont get the write-up. and that stinks, since i something tells me i might really want this. or one of these. or whatever.

in my woot collection: an ion lp player that my laptop can't hear, a couple electric toothbrushes that barely buzz, a floor scrubbin' robot that won't scrub, and a telescopic ladder that makes my job 10x easier. so far, so good!

Wholesaleforless

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Wholesaleforless

They can't be getting ready for ANOTHER woot-off, can they?

It's 12:02 a.m. and no new woot

unksol

Wholesaleforless wrote:They can't be getting ready for ANOTHER woot-off, can they?

Erm? This is todays woot. It just got put up at midnight.....

akozak84

quality posts: 1 Private Messages akozak84

Been looking for a portable speaker that I can use in conjuction with my phone and my pandora application. I own a small speaker set that runs off batteries, but it has wires that connect the speakers together, then another wire with a 3.5mm jack. The wire assembly drives me a bit crazy, especially if I want to move the speakers outside. I'm excited about this buy. I just hope the speaker quality is decent.

dedigan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dedigan

I absolutely prefer an iHome iH85 Bike-to-Beach Speaker System instead.

Wholesaleforless

unksol wrote:Erm? This is todays woot. It just got put up at midnight.....

Here in Arizona, it's been available for at least a few hours. Should be the same everywhere (of course).

Wholesaleforless

unksol wrote:Erm? This is todays woot. It just got put up at midnight.....

Nope. Can't be. Check the times of the earliest posts. They are from 10 pm PST last night (3/13).

atopthefence

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atopthefence

actually, the cheapest price (other than here) is 69.99 buy it now on ebay... new and has the same options etc

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Got one just because woot's price is lower than everybody else's

unksol

Wholesaleforless wrote:Here in Arizona, it's been available for at least a few hours. Should be the same everywhere (of course).

Yup, its been up a few hours for everyone. Woots run for 24 hours, hmm...

Wholesaleforless wrote:Nope. Can't be. Check the times of the earliest posts. They are from 10 pm PST last night (3/13).

The posts are shown in you LOCAL time. The new Item always goes up at midnight Texas (central) time. Look at the comunity pages, we are on the woot for today, March 14th. Yesterday's was for an HP computer. If I change my computer to PST it will show them as being at 10PM too.

And what sense does it make no one would post until the item was about to expire?

AVHarris

quality posts: 3 Private Messages AVHarris
rom wrote:Got one just because woot's price is lower than everybody else's

Only one?!?!

Still, sometimes that means a new version is coming out next week. Still you did good ;) Woot on.

I'm in for one I think the Bluetooth is the way to go even though I have an iPod I don't really want to have another thingy hooked to it. My iPod is OS4 so this should work. And my wife can use it with her andriod in the kitchen.

rom

quality posts: 54 Private Messages rom

Apple site has some useful Question and Answer portion at the bottom part for Cy-Fi

CyFi Wireless Sports Speaker

unksol

thelessort wrote:I absolutely prefer an iHome iH85 Bike-to-Beach Speaker System as it has a 40% discount.

This is a spam post, just joined today and links to a blog with multiple links to his amazon page where he is selling this for $60 bucks, so a product that list for cheaper than woots, and you are trying to poach when they have the better deal? smooth.

pecosdave

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pecosdave

Just bought the speakers!

Thinking about getting a solar backpack to keep my Evo going. It tends to die pretty quick with the weak network signals in Galveston combined with GPS and music playing.

Any one have experience with this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004JPMUFK/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_LxCFnb194HBMQ or something like it?

GMIJackso

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GMIJackso

It kinda looks like the ipod version is just the bluetooth version with some sort of bluetooth adapter that attached to your ipod. Anybody confirm/deny that? I can't find much info on the products page, and am just going by the pic.

unksol

GMIJackso wrote:It kinda looks like the ipod version is just the bluetooth version with some sort of bluetooth adapter that attached to your ipod. Anybody confirm/deny that? I can't find much info on the products page, and am just going by the pic.

The ipod version uses a different wireless transmission technology than bluetooth. They are not compatible. The full specs for each version are listed on the product page, which is really too much to copy and paste here.

buffaloed

quality posts: 28 Private Messages buffaloed

Will it work with the Volume Solution App? I found that works great with the internal speaker.

midnightohone

quality posts: 2 Private Messages midnightohone

Odds my bodkins. I wanted one for me, and one for a buddy in Naples. But the woot gremlins won't let me order a second one after completing my order for mine. Wha??

Love the Madness,
Bardo von Bardo III

unksol

midnightohone wrote:Odds my bodkins. I wanted one for me, and one for a buddy in Naples. But the woot gremlins won't let me order a second one after completing my order for mine. Wha??

Yes, you have to do your order all at once, 1,2 or 3. Thats how woot works. You can email woot support and hope for quick response and hope they can add one to your order. OR you can create a 2nd account with a different payment method and a different email and order it that way.

Or just have your buddy make an account, ship it to you and you can forward it on to him.

storbinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages storbinc
geo8rge wrote:For some reason not having a replicable battery bothers me. Am I being an old foggy?

one reason why I am considering the iH85 iHome2Go

transmitter that drains the IPOD & also not having a place to store the IPOD

then again i guess i could get 2 of these Cy-Fi things so I won't have to worry about volume issues. but does connecting more then one up require more power to be drained from the IPOD ?

LastApeMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages LastApeMan
twiggygp wrote:Selling for $150 on amazon, seems to be an awesome deal.

Amazon Link

I thought this was Amazon

What Lies Behind Us and Lies Before Us are Small Matters Compared to What Lies Right to Our Faces.

LastApeMan

quality posts: 18 Private Messages LastApeMan
wings2004 wrote:You've been banned.

Anyone know why I might get this error when trying to order one of these. Don't think I did anything mean to woot....

Thanks,

Wings

Wow, They banned you from sending them Money?

I can't think of one person that i don't like that much. You must be really bad.

What Lies Behind Us and Lies Before Us are Small Matters Compared to What Lies Right to Our Faces.

Druple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Druple

So, I'd like to get one of these but I'm not sure if I can connect any of my Sansa Clips, which just have mini plugs. Got no itechnology, but it looks like that transmitter has a slotted connector that fits my Sansa Fuse.

unksol

Druple wrote:So, I'd like to get one of these but I'm not sure if I can connect any of my Sansa Clips, which just have mini plugs. Got no itechnology, but it looks like that transmitter has a slotted connector that fits my Sansa Fuse.

Its an iphone/ipod connector.... It will not fit a Sansa Fuse just because they are both vaguely "slot shaped"

rkstevens

quality posts: 3 Private Messages rkstevens
Wholesaleforless wrote:They can't be getting ready for ANOTHER woot-off, can they?

Wholesaleforless wrote:Here in Arizona, it's been available for at least a few hours. Should be the same everywhere (of course).

Don't forget that the rest of the country except for you guys and Hawaii "sprung forward" yesterday to observe Daylights Savings Time. Although I guess Arizona is Mountain Time and Texas is Central Time so if anything, Woot should have something new an hour earlier for people in Arizona now. Nevermind...

Druple

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Druple

Thank you, unksol, I am going to save even more by not buying what I cannot use.

subdewd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages subdewd

Oh Please, cant I even go hiking without being assaulted by listening to some A-hole blasting Rush limbaugh! How about talking to your baby in his stroller rather than brain washing him? or listening for a car coming up on you while you're riding.
the end is near

roadhunter

quality posts: 14 Private Messages roadhunter
fewhitrecords wrote:i dont get this-or these-and i dont get the write-up. and that stinks, since i something tells me i might really want this. or one of these. or whatever.

Same here. I had to go to Amazon to figure it out. Too bad the reviews there pretty much say these suck...if they work at all.

jeneralist

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeneralist

FYI, the cy-fi website (mycyfi.com) says it weighs less than four OUNCES. Four POUNDS would be a bit much to strap to your bicycle handlebars.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 95 Private Messages radi0j0hn
geo8rge wrote:For some reason not having a replicable battery bothers me. Am I being an old foggy?

Old Foggy? Sounds like a brand of Scotch.

The battery will last two years. By then you will have a new player or new speakers.

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

unksol

roadhunter wrote:Same here. I had to go to Amazon to figure it out. Too bad the reviews there pretty much say these suck...if they work at all.

Thats odd... The only bad review I found the guy liked them enough he went through the hassel of returning one that was DOA, then the 2nd when there was an issue, Bought a 3rd and lost it weeks later because he couldn't handle inserting it in the mount right. Then bought a 4th and loves it... He may have given it one star, and there may be some issues, but to have to return a $100 dollar item, lose it, and buy it again he must have liked something about it.

jaymantn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jaymantn

Is this loud enough to mount on a motorcycle?

holladollawoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holladollawoot

Cy-fi is still too big for me...I found the Muse Mini Speaker online and it has great sound for the size (they have a non-bluetooth as well) at around the same price. No problems with sync on my EVO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJwUDkXXmpY

http://tankbottle.com/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=25&category_id=7

WAAAY smaller, awesome sound quality. There are a few other videos posted as well.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

wings2004 wrote:You've been banned.

Thanks,

Wings

The last person that I heard from with this error found out that it was an Internet filter problem at work. The sale worked fine from his home.

The banned message is being returned by an outside service from what I understand. The credit card or paypal service.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders