schmennifer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schmennifer

Tracking by reference worked for me, and all I got was "Shipment information sent to FedEx" at around 8pm on 3/21.

jessper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jessper

I ordered this and have not received an e-mail regarding shipping or a tracking number! Can you please let me know IF this has been shipped?

amvirgin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amvirgin

Track by reference worked for me and I got my tracking number and the status was "arrived at FEDEX location Dallas 8:49pm Mar 22"

cycowolf

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cycowolf

Well my wife really wanted this. I do not know now if we are getting it. Seeing as I really did not want to deal with Woot and there crappy service again I should have insisted on not ordering it. Three times in a row is a strikeout Woot. I get that a lot of people love Woot but I keep getting the short end with them and this is the last time.

wootmeister2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootmeister2

I agree that Woot hasn't the foggiest idea what customer service is all about. I'll not be ordering from them again no matter how enticing the deal is.

jnevil

quality posts: 967 Private Messages jnevil

**Shipping Update**

Kitrics Digital Nutrition Label Scale has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking will be emailed tomorrow morning to members who purchased this item. If you would like to find your tracking information sooner, please click the following link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING

cm306587

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cm306587
bsmith1 wrote:Track by reference (using the order #) now works for me. FedEx site says mine is anticipated to ship the 21st... at least I have my tracking # now.

To track by reference...
Go to Your Account then click on the item's link on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click the "click here to view your receipt" link. On your receipt page, you should see the order #. (like ORDER 12345678)

Highlight and copy (or write down) that order # then go to the FedEx Track by Reference page. Leave the Account no field blank and paste (or type) your order # in the reference field. Leave the ship date as today's date. Select United States from the country field and, finally, type your zip code in the postal code field. Then click Track. You should see your status if it's in there. You should also see the actual tracking number at that point.

This usually works for woot stuff, but not always. Also, you still have to wait a bit until woot sends Fedex the electronic shipping info for this method to work. When it does work, it usually works well before you get tracking info from woot.

woohoo! worked for me! thanks bro! Mine arrives on friday! just in time for the weekend! my first experience on woot isnt too bad so far.

grnid0407

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grnid0407
bsmith1 wrote:Track by reference (using the order #) now works for me. FedEx site says mine is anticipated to ship the 21st... at least I have my tracking # now.

To track by reference...
Go to Your Account then click on the item's link on the left-hand side of the screen. Then click the "click here to view your receipt" link. On your receipt page, you should see the order #. (like ORDER 12345678)

Highlight and copy (or write down) that order # then go to the FedEx Track by Reference page. Leave the Account no field blank and paste (or type) your order # in the reference field. Leave the ship date as today's date. Select United States from the country field and, finally, type your zip code in the postal code field. Then click Track. You should see your status if it's in there. You should also see the actual tracking number at that point.

This usually works for woot stuff, but not always. Also, you still have to wait a bit until woot sends Fedex the electronic shipping info for this method to work. When it does work, it usually works well before you get tracking info from woot.

This worked for me! Thanks!

slbbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages slbbw

Track by reference didn't work for me. I'm so bummed. I was sending this to my daughter because she just lost 20 lbs and is training for a 5K. Damn, woot

Spend less $$ on catchy product descriptions and more on regular ol customer service.

nathan921

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nathan921

First and last purchase on woot. No information at all about shipping until a week after the deal ends. Just awful.

spidermandy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spidermandy
nathan921 wrote:First and last purchase on woot. No information at all about shipping until a week after the deal ends. Just awful.

This is the first problem I've had with Woot--I didn't know they've done this before. Once, they sent me an entire new (and not so cheap) Wine.Woot because the one they sent me was broken. They're not all bad!

And yes, I could have used this a week ago.

dh4645

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dh4645

got my fedex tracking, but all it says is estimated ship date March 21st.

no actual info on where it is or when it'll get here.

it's a gift for the wife, but luckily not for any particular occasion. who knows when it'll get here.

i'm used to amazon prime where i get things in a day or two after i order, but i guess i can handle the wait for woot due to the deal i got.

dh4645

slbbw wrote:Track by reference didn't work for me. I'm so bummed. I was sending this to my daughter because she just lost 20 lbs and is training for a 5K. Damn, woot

Spend less $$ on catchy product descriptions and more on regular ol customer service.

she sounds hot....pics?

ha

yawar

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yawar
nathan921 wrote:First and last purchase on woot. No information at all about shipping until a week after the deal ends. Just awful.

I’m sorry you feel that way, but we typically ship items within 5 business days and release tracking as soon they all ship. I see that there is a tracking number tied to your order so I assume you should be getting the e-mail soon if not already. You are also welcome to e-mail at service@woot.com to check up on your order.

SarahPants5

quality posts: 6 Private Messages SarahPants5

To anyone else receiving bad tracking info or no tracking info, that's what you get when you're paying less money for something. It happens to me frequently, but I order items from Woot frequently. I've never not received an item, in a timely (for smartpost) manner. I've also had to email them and their customer service is great, you need to be respectful instead of instantly angry at someone who's done you no wrong. Get over yourselves.

I'm just happy the scale is on it's way, I admit I got a tad worried after a week without a word which is unusual for Woot. Not their fault though, still happy to be getting such a great deal as always!

Queridanegra

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Queridanegra

Honestly, they tell you right under "what is woot?" that you're not going to get the same customer service you're used to. They don't DO that, that's not the point of this site. Read more, whine less.

joeman1890

quality posts: 1 Private Messages joeman1890

Remember back in the day...

...when we ordered things through catalogs by either calling someone up (between 8am and 6pm EST) and reading off a list of item numbers? Or worse, filling in the little card and mailing it in. Then we'd wait 4-6 weeks and one day it would just be there on the doorstep. Sometimes we'd even forget what we'd ordered so, it was like a gift from Santa.

I still remember the first tracking number I got. Probably because I watched UPS almost get it to my home only to see them sending it back to where it came from. Then it made it halfway and came back.

Sather

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sather

I don't understand all the complaining. It clearly states that it will ship within 5 business days which was yesterday.

And oh, by the way, I received mine yesterday and it is great. Thanks, Woot.

jfindon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jfindon

What a bunch of whiners in here. As stated above, it says within 5 days, read the friggin message after you buy something.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

SarahPants5 wrote: I've also had to email them and their customer service is great, you need to be respectful instead of instantly angry at someone who's done you no wrong.

This is pretty much how you woo any customer service rep.

They should have all shipped by now- feel free to email in if you're worried.

Apsmommy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Apsmommy

Wow. People are grumpy. I just check until I see something. Really getting something 2 weeks after you order it isn't bad, especially when it is a good deal. I show mine is due to show up on the 31st, and I didn't think anything of it. I'm usually the grumpy one. For those upset perhaps you should continue to order from Amazon and pay $79/year for prime shipping. I have it, and I love it for things I need to buy from there. However I like the deals here even better. I'm used to waiting 3 weeks for my WineWoots, but boy are they good when they get here.

jmburnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmburnet

I don't think the tone of MOST people was whining, just surprise that Woot was a bit slow on this item. I've gotten things from them in the past with quick tracking info and quick delivery, but unfortunately this is NOT one of those times.

Although I do admit I did read a few whiners =(

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
Apsmommy wrote:Wow. People are grumpy...

It's the roid rage. They're waiting to weigh ingredients for their protein shakes and such.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

My 2 showed up today. No time to try yet but they look like decent quality.

elvestinkle

quality posts: 3 Private Messages elvestinkle

Got mine today. Man, you people need to chill out and learn2meditation.

It works great, and the wyf will be best pleased with the scads of useful entries in the nutritional database.

badcatstl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages badcatstl

I got mine in the mail Saturday. I don't know if I'm the only one to not have an instruction manual but here is a link of someone who has it as a pdf.

http://www.tonysplate.com/Kitrics_Digital_Nutritional_Scale_Instruction_Manual.pdf

jeffc1110

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffc1110

i ordered it but it says that it couldn't find my address, other companies find my address but this one cant though. it was supposed to be received on the 26th then today as a delivery exception and still nothing, how can we correct this?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeffc1110 wrote:i ordered it but it says that it couldn't find my address, other companies find my address but this one cant though. it was supposed to be received on the 26th then today as a delivery exception and still nothing, how can we correct this?

Well, we're not delivering the package personally so we're going to need to look at FedEx or your Post Office here.

First, go to the top of the window to My Account and click on the link for this item in your list of purchases. From there, click on "click here to view your receipt" and check the shipping address for the order to ensure that it is correct. Also make a note of the order number.

If the address is correct and tracking shows that the package has been handed off to your post office, then you probably just need to contact them to resolve the issue.

If it hasn't been handed off to your post office and they can't find your post office, well... that's just bad, bad FedEx. It can also probably be resolved with a call.

Of course, please feel free to contact service@woot.com at anytime for assistance. Giving them your order number and what you've already done to resolve the situation will speed things along.

Hang in there.

I am NOT customer service.
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

downdeep

quality posts: 0 Private Messages downdeep

I got my scale last night. It came packed in a woot box with air pillows and the instruction booklets. There was no retail packaging or anything like that, so my intention to give it as a gift is now pointless. Just a scale, in a box with the manuals.

dh4645

downdeep wrote:I got my scale last night. It came packed in a woot box with air pillows and the instruction booklets. There was no retail packaging or anything like that, so my intention to give it as a gift is now pointless. Just a scale, in a box with the manuals.

that's Lamuellan. ( i said r.e.t.a.r.d.e.d, but it changed it)

my shipment got pushed back a few days. supposed to come friday now.

i know we only pay $5 shipping, but for how long this takes it should be free.

IMO a $5-$10 shipping charge should get the box to your door within a week.

bsmith1

quality posts: 103 Private Messages bsmith1
downdeep wrote:I got my scale last night. It came packed in a woot box with air pillows and the instruction booklets. There was no retail packaging or anything like that, so my intention to give it as a gift is now pointless. Just a scale, in a box with the manuals.

Ours (a red one) came in a plain box inside the woot shipping box. It had 3 bags of air in it. So, I didn't get a "retail" box with pretty pictures and whatnot on it, but it did come in a perfectly good box.
This is what my inner box looked like:

If I understand correctly, yours was loose inside the woot shipping box? Can you not find a decent box to put it in and wrap it up as a gift? Will the recipient really care what box the gift is in?

dsmmrm

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dsmmrm

Mine showed up yesterday and had a live angry wasp in the larger shipping box along with the air bags. I'm pretty sure it did not come in with the box from outside my house as it is in the mid 30's here and no wasps dare show their faces yet. No big deal, they didn't charge extra. Oddly, that's the second time I've had hitchhikers in a woot shipment. I once got a box that had a bunch of ants in it. I attribute it to smart post leaving it lying on a dock for days on end someplace.

What is a big deal is that the scale is DOA. It won't power on at all. I tried new batteries and made sure the little plastic thingy was removed. Bummed. I guess it's RMA time.

dsmmrm

quality posts: 7 Private Messages dsmmrm

Hey woot, instead of RMAing my scale, how about a Big o' Cosmos? I can't be playing your dang game at my desk at work so I have to look at it just taunting me. How cruel.

trimyabush

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trimyabush

It seems to be fairly accurate, but I keep slipping off the scale, especially while I'm holding a wet towel.

loganx4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages loganx4

Have had it for a few weeks works great, very accurate scale. The nutrition information is great for when my picky brother comes over

raptor20561

quality posts: 0 Private Messages raptor20561

scale took a Battlefield Earth (2000) and wont turn on after about 3 uses... cheap manufacturing?

DMD brands, the makers, said they would send me a new one last week and I still don't have it (or an email saying they sent anything). She also said that "this is the first time I've heard of the scale doing that..." Yeah, right. That's the biggest load of Battlefield Earth (2000) I've heard in a while.

tflobrad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tflobrad

Nice Scale and Easy to use. Having to keep the books around for the codes can be a pain, but they are 'laminated, so that they do not get destroyed as easily when around food and water.

Gnomercy

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Gnomercy

My scale is performing great and has come in very handy more than a few times for weighing mail.

Love it so far.
(Sept 2011)