dakinbacon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dakinbacon

I beat level three and got sent back to level one once I got to level four. This was last night when you only had to beat level three. But the game just sat there, frozen after I beat the level without any buttons coming up until finally it just went back to the main woot page. I want my bag o' crap

~~~~~~~

missmaryra

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missmaryra

YAY!!!!!!!
After many failed games and many many f5's I scored a Big Orphaned Cetacea from the link posted in the chat. Fabulous. Thanks so much!!

abe231

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abe231
dragoneyed wrote:are you allowed one per level? or just one bag overall?

so far for me its only one bag total.

nullistic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nullistic

I guess the unemployed users who have time to play this need the random crap more than those of us with jobs.

fluffenutter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fluffenutter
jksonic wrote:Just a thought... They may be just moving the bar and advancing levels themselves. It says in the description that once it hits level 10 it's game over and all the bags have been sold. I have yet to see somebody actual say they won, so my guess is once it hits level 10 and is "over" we'll actually be able to buy the bags.

Problem is there is no way to tell when that will be...

There are a certain number of bags for sale per level...you must also reach the corresponding level in the game in order to buy. So, to purchase a level 8 bag, you must complete level 8 of the game. Once all level 8 bags have been purchased, they will move to level 9...etc.

paintballeraz14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paintballeraz14

Worst crap ever woot good job on failing. should have been a different type of game

pdcweb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdcweb

I won on level 7 then it started randomly kicking me around. I expected fireworks and such saying I had one! All I had to do was die.

After passing level 7, I discovered the "order your bag o crap" button was enabled but didn't work in chrome SO... I switched to firefox, started the game and died just to see if the button was still enabled - it was - and I could order my bag using Firefox. yippee!

Oompa1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Oompa1

so there are other people the game does not load for but nobody knows why?

sbf68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sbf68

This is a new level if SUCK, woot!

kanedag1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1
CCCarnie wrote:The game never loads for me... It just sits there loading constantly. :-(

Use Chrome. Firefox wouldn't load it for me.

gambrinus2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gambrinus2

For what it's worth, this game doesn't run at all on my crappy work computer. Too bad, I wanted a Bag o' Crap.

gnimble

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gnimble

I give up. Bye!

konman72

quality posts: 0 Private Messages konman72

OK, Woot redeemed themselves a bit. So I beat the game and hit to buy but it just loaded another Woot. I was rightfully pissed but eventually got over it and restarted the game. Next time I died on level 2 but the button to buy was still lit. I just spammed it and eventually the page loaded right and I bought. First Bag O Crap for me. Thanks Woot!

jimmynutzz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimmynutzz

I got one at level 4 last night. Took quite a few tries. Woke up this morning to find my confirmation email. Thought it was an april fools joke too. When you "go back" to level 1, you keep you're score. For me the 2nd level 1 was actually level 4. I beat that and died into the 2nd level 2, which was actually level 5 and got the option to play again or buy the Big o' Cosmos.

DJ9975

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DJ9975

Seriously people...Its April 1st and you came here expecting NOT to be messed with?? It's Woot for cryin' out loud! Kudos to Woot on doing it well enough to make everyone absolutely flip out.

Effective joke is effective.

CyberChick

quality posts: 0 Private Messages CyberChick

Is this going to be Random Crap all day or will they have other things as well? If it's only Random Crap and I have to play this game I'm moving on because I'll get busted for playing this all day.

cinderella1

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cinderella1

HELP! Why won't anything load for me?
I click I want one and just get a blank white
page! Did anyone else encounter this problem
or know why/how to fix? THanks

You crack me up.
Of course I crack me up on a regular basis.

Otto42

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Otto42
jksonic wrote:Why do people keep posting this? It doesn't work..

Actually, it does. I reloaded it about a dozen and it finally worked for me. And yes, it was very random.

lightknight

quality posts: 7 Private Messages lightknight
Mtncub wrote:*rofl*

All these poor people going *BOO HOO POOR ME!*.

It's an April Fools joke people. The came cannot be "beaten". You get to lvl 5, and it starts you over at lvl 1.

I got through it several times and never got any Big o' Cosmos's ... so it's just a big April Fools joke! :D

Nope, it is not a joke. The second level 1 is actually level 5 and so on. The background changes though. If you look in my purchase history you should see bag o crap lvl 7 if you doubt.

TimUSCA

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TimUSCA

https://sslkids.woot.com/wantone/ae51a8dc-0910-445e-823e-182cda3c6d4d/random-crap-30

It worked! I was skeptical, but after trying it like 20 times, it finally worked. Don't worry about it being on kids.woot. The order showed up on my Woot account.

davidlee423

quality posts: 0 Private Messages davidlee423

"slow down our customers"??? customers give and then they can freakin' take away! keep your crap...I am going elsewhere.

freemanpd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freemanpd

I just got a twooty. If it lasts more than four hours should I get immediate medical attention?

draigun

quality posts: 21 Private Messages draigun

wow.

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

Wow, there is a whole lot of butthurt this morning. Look, you have just as much of a chance getting a Big o' Cosmos this time then at any other time. No more, no less.

Personally I don't want the Big o' Cosmos since it is a waste of money, but I love playing the game. I like the double blockades because then I get to choose how the snail will die. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You people whining really need to get a life. Or an attitude adjustment.

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

y0himba

quality posts: 2 Private Messages y0himba

You do realize that this link is an absolute lie. Be careful it will cost you $30 for flimsy gliders.

My Web Site: http://www.y0himba.net
Last 5 Songs Played:

handsomemax

quality posts: 1 Private Messages handsomemax
agbertoni wrote:I had the same thing happen to me back on level 3. I got to level 6 yet I still didn't get the bag o crap.

Ditto - spent another hour after that trying to do it again after the game froze on the death.

nukeitout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nukeitout

Congrats Woot, I have officially acted like a fool today. This game is ridiculous, and to get people to play it for the chance to save a few bucks is classic. For people who can prove they actually got fired today, you should guarantee them some carp next round . Then they can sell their carp on eeb ay and buy a tent to sleep in.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make a quality post, honest!

justonebrat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justonebrat
IyanlaWoW wrote:Yeah...it's BS. The speed to the first sucker was 2.510s. Impossible.

Not at all, it just means somebody won a game at level 9 right as the last person won the last game at level 8.

Chumbuh1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Chumbuh1

I got to level 9, and it told me I won the privilage of ordering crap, but everytime i hit the button, it just makes me play the game again

SumDuud

quality posts: 21 Private Messages SumDuud

I have to laugh at all of those that are saying "woot you've lost me as a customer". BYE! Woot has been too crowded recently anyway, won't hurt my feelings to see some whining fools go away. This game still sucks, but for everyone trying, if you would have gotten on at post time 12am CST you might have been able to get one. You didn't, if this game wasn't here you wouldn't have any shot, so take your chances or shut your pie hole.

Let's see the quality impulse buys!
Wooter to blame for sellout: SumDuud
Sellout time: 8:11:25 AM Central Time

jlovell999

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jlovell999

The 13,000th Attempt

Buliwyf: 'Lo, there do I drive my snail. 'Lo, there do I see...
Herger the Joyous: The Salt, and The Logs, and The Monkeys.
Buliwyf: 'Lo, there do I see...
Herger the Joyous: The line of my people...
Edgtho the Silent: Failing back to the beginning.
Weath the Musician: 'Lo, they do call to me.
Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: They bid me take my place among them.
Buliwyf: In the halls of Wootdom...
Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: Where the losers...
Herger the Joyous: May whine...
Ahmed Ibn Fahdlan: ...forever.

cw88shade

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cw88shade
IyanlaWoW wrote:Yeah...it's BS. The speed to the first sucker was 2.510s. Impossible.

No, because there was a whole when it first came online that you could go stright to the buy page. They fixed the hole and that was just level one.

StarCreator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StarCreator

I was having fun until the game decided to start throwing impassable situations at me, one after another. I can't even get past level 2 now without a salt truck in one lane and a monkey in the other.

Good game design prevents impossible situations.

TimUSCA

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TimUSCA
jksonic wrote:Why do people keep posting this? It doesn't work and even if it did it would mean THATs random too...and where did this "mystery" link come from? It's over it's Woot employees posting that crap and keeping people's hopes up that either the game works or there are ways around it.

Dude, I'm telling you... it works! It took me like 20 times, but trust me- it WORKS. I've been trying to get one for 5 years, and it's MINE!

skremper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skremper

I would order Random Crap but I am afraid of really getting Crap.

jksonic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jksonic
lightknight wrote:Nope, it is not a joke. The second level 1 is actually level 5 and so on. The background changes though. If you look in my purchase history you should see bag o crap lvl 7 if you doubt.

Guess I was wrong, it does work... So where did this random link come from? Or is THIS the joke? That you don't play the game but play the random link game?

nnolle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nnolle
jksonic wrote:Why do people keep posting this? It doesn't work and even if it did it would mean THATs random too...and where did this "mystery" link come from? It's over it's Woot employees posting that crap and keeping people's hopes up that either the game works or there are ways around it.

You have zero Woots, you joined today. If you're already so disenfranchised, I can't wait to read your whining during a Woot-off!

ultimate157

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ultimate157

Worst game ever. Double obstacles every time. 10 times playing, not once passed level 2 because the game blows.

tatgomez24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tatgomez24

This game is impossible, must be some kind of april fools joke.

orange544

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orange544

the link works. keep trying is all I can say