wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt

Is it over? Who knows (probably) but I am in for three! It will fit in quite well with my new desk at work.

thaskaman

quality posts: 15 Private Messages thaskaman
Rombow wrote:Ha!! That is what it looked like when I re-decorated the Christmas tree while the GF was out shopping! She was not as amused as I was with a screaming monkee tree in all of the family pictures.

lol thats awesome

richellelander

quality posts: 18 Private Messages richellelander
derwin wrote:So, you're saying there's still a chance?!!!1

About a 20% chance.

A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~~Franklin P. Jones

artpego

quality posts: 2 Private Messages artpego

"My God... It's full of monkeys" - Last line of "2011, Woot ODDyssey"

thevoiceover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thevoiceover

Well for sure no Big o' Cosmos... I did get this from good source after I spent all day waiting and not checking my emails.. Ohh well, night.

joeharter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeharter

Big o' Cosmos in 3 min 28 sec

tymerguy2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tymerguy2

I received my letter that my April fools Big o' Cosmos is on it way. 31.1 lbs ????! Estimated delivery 4-16. Never had one that heavy. I was level 4 in the game thing if that means anything.

holyitz

quality posts: 2 Private Messages holyitz

in 4 one, i had to do my part and shock the monkey,

[ img=100x25 ]http://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/b5502c28-f049-480e-a59b-f63eded1a6a7.png[ /img ]

gbrayut

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gbrayut

In for 3... first giant monkey and its the only thing I bough this time. Sad there is no Big o' Cosmos :-( I was there for the start of April 1st but site kept crashing.

And I'd totally buy a life size monkey with bacon cape! Woot... Make it happen!

--Enjoy!

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

Why not???
-
Screaming Giant Monkey w/monkey Cape
$4.99

or

Screaming Giant Monkey w/banana Cape
$4.99

colinm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages colinm

I did my part - in for 3. Next...

rikushix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rikushix
thatoneroadie wrote:LiveStrong Stress Balls.

...Limit One Ball Per Customer. *Rimshot*

Hey, it had to be said.

We're going to hell.

Silly goose.

majorwest

quality posts: 13 Private Messages majorwest

Not over...kids.wootoff still going stong. There's still hope for that be-oh-see prize, folks!

tnn151

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tnn151
tymerguy2 wrote:I received my letter that my April fools Big o' Cosmos is on it way. 31.1 lbs ????! Estimated delivery 4-16. Never had one that heavy. I was level 4 in the game thing if that means anything.

They put rocks in there to fool you...

oddlyjen

quality posts: 25 Private Messages oddlyjen

My second giant woot monkey order is in, and I'm all set now.

rikushix

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rikushix
binners wrote:Why not???
-
Screaming Giant Monkey w/monkey Cape
$4.99

or

Screaming Giant Monkey w/banana Cape
$4.99

Why not a Screaming Giant Banana w/ Monkey Cape?

Or a Screaming Giant Banana w/ Bacon Cape? Oh my god, make that happen Woot!

Silly goose.

spektator

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spektator

O!M!F!!G!!!

from 'blue balls'
to 'sperm counter'?
finally a 'GIANT SCREAMING MONKEY'!?!?!?!?!?!?

YOU GUYS AT WOOT REALLY ARE PERVS!!!!

p.s. i love you

9 OUT OF TEN OF THE VOICES IN MY HEAD TELL ME TO GO HOME AND CLEAN MY GUNS AND YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS THEY ONLY TALK TO ME.
46 WOOTS,
80+ items, FINALLY 1 BUCKED OFF COWGIRL!!!!

Tiamat114

quality posts: 48 Private Messages Tiamat114

Sorry, but I think he was right to demand the monkey back. It wasn't his coworker's to send to the Philippines and hopefully the coworker paid the return postage as well! Pretty ballsy and crude to steal something and then give it as a gift to his kid. There had to be some stolen goods karma attached to the monkey. I'm glad the monkey is back where it belongs. I hope the thief got a serious chewing out at the very least.[/quote]

Meh, you're correct, it was his monkey and he had every right to ask for it back. If it was me I probably wouldn't have, but then again I bring my monkeys into work for people to play with. I suppose I would be upset too if someone took one home with them without saying anything and just assuming "Oh hey, free monkey."

popgun68

quality posts: 0 Private Messages popgun68

Save us all!

FJRFoxes

quality posts: 3 Private Messages FJRFoxes
tymerguy2 wrote:I received my letter that my April fools Big o' Cosmos is on it way. 31.1 lbs ????! Estimated delivery 4-16. Never had one that heavy. I was level 4 in the game thing if that means anything.

+1

good deal...

FJRFoxes

richellelander

Does it say it was at the FedEx facility or that shipping information has been received?

A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~~Franklin P. Jones

StarveFerris

quality posts: 1 Private Messages StarveFerris

For what reason does the monkey scream? Is it terror? Is it thrill? Is it for our entertainment?

Fly little monkey. Fly!

ger19wmu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ger19wmu
rikushix wrote:We're going to hell.

I'll save you a seat!

woot suckered me into spending more money I don't have again!

drp1103

quality posts: 3 Private Messages drp1103
Judy321 wrote:Re: This item's write up

I know where the Crimean War was fought!!! It was fought in the Crimean! See, people really aren't so dumb after all! (Even if I do own a screaming monkey.)

(OK, OK, the Crimean is a peninsula on the Black Sea. Biggest city--Sevastopol, the site of the largest battle of the Crimean War. These days, Ukrainia owns the Crimean, but I had to look that up to make sure it wasn't part of Russia.)

Ukrainia is certainly one of my favorite nations, though I have some preference for Ukraine and the Ukrainian people. And before you get saucy, Ukraina is the Ukrainian name for Ukraine.

dainness

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dainness

A few years back, Woot sold a T shirt with a screaming monkey on it. I used to wear it to work on casual Fridays and would walk around hitting my chest. When people would ask what I was doing, I would reply, "Spanking my Monkey."

$400 in shipping charges

dystal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dystal
pegreenb wrote:So A Little Woot Monkey Story:

I bought one a way back when, in '07. I put it on my desk at work. One day I come to work and it's gone! What someone has stolen my woot monkey!!? I ask around and it ends up a co-worker thought -- well I don't know what he was thinking -- Anyway he took it, liked it SOO Much he, packed it up and sent it to his Wife and Kids living in the Philippines!! So I ask him We, the Hitchhikers and he calls his wife, and she pulls it out of the arms of her daughter and sends it back. So now I have a Woot Monkey proudly displayed after an extra 2 month journey and 15,000 miles of extra flying...

You sir are my hero

pinochlechamp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pinochlechamp

Ah! The Jolly Green Giant... I will place him next to the the Giant Black Nijna! Where's My Boggy Ole Creature?

bluejester

quality posts: 558 Private Messages bluejester

StanRoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages StanRoy

You think this monkey will fit in the Rival Vacuum Sealer bag.

jaburg

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jaburg

This is one of W00t's real moneymakers.
Costs them about 20 cents to make in chinese sweatshops and they sell them to you for $9.99 shipped. (BTW, shipping for these only costs W00t about a buck and a half.)

You do the math. M-O-N-E-Y
All you need is the "K"

dalsanto5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalsanto5
richellelander wrote:Does it say it was at the FedEx facility or that shipping information has been received?

Yes, Mine did, it was a level 2 though

BIG MAN

richellelander

majorwest wrote:Not over...kids.wootoff still going stong. There's still hope for that be-oh-see prize, folks!

It will continue to go until it sells out. They usually end after the main woot ends. Still may be over. Hopefully not though.

qwertyasd

quality posts: 13 Private Messages qwertyasd

I can't believe I bought $40 worth of monkeys tonight. Hopefully they will protect me from my wife when she finds out.

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec

I wouldn't mind seeing a giant screaming monkey with a "Monkey Prize" wine label Woot! cape.

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

dalsanto5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dalsanto5

THE Big o' Cosmos IS AFTER THIS MONKEY!!! PEOPLE BUY BUY BUY, EVEN IF ITS JUST ONE! WE ALL WANT A Big o' Cosmos Big o' Cosmos Big o' Cosmos Big o' Cosmos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG MAN

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners
Tiamat114 wrote:Sorry, but I think he was right to demand the monkey back. It wasn't his coworker's to send to the Philippines and hopefully the coworker paid the return postage as well! Pretty ballsy and crude to steal something and then give it as a gift to his kid. There had to be some stolen goods karma attached to the monkey. I'm glad the monkey is back where it belongs. I hope the thief got a serious chewing out at the very least.

Meh, you're correct, it was his monkey and he had every right to ask for it back. If it was me I probably wouldn't have, but then again I bring my monkeys into work for people to play with. I suppose I would be upset too if someone took one home with them without saying anything and just assuming "Oh hey, free monkey."[/quote]

DAMN Right!!! I'd get it back too!!!

startwith80vette

quality posts: 0 Private Messages startwith80vette

buy the monkey, me wants the boondoggle of crunchies

jasona88

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasona88

BUY MORE MONKEYS PEOPLE@@ we need to see atleast 1 more item!! BIG O COSMOS PLZZZZ I NEED UUU

Help a fellow Wooter win a scholarship. Vote for my pic!
http://www.brickfish.com/pages/photosalbums/photoview.aspx?qsi=56088237

thatoneroadie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thatoneroadie
ger19wmu wrote:[We're going to hell.]
I'll save you a seat!

I was going there anyways; After all, I am a Roadie. I'll get us a tour bus.

richellelander

dalsanto5 wrote:Yes, Mine did, it was a level 2 though

it left the facility or said shipping information received?