+ Add a Comment

Tabazko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Tabazko

05/11/11 PENDING WOOT INC. $8.00

Hellz Yeah! pending on the credit card. This will be my first! FINALLY

Can I have hot sauce with that?

murphy48

quality posts: 7 Private Messages murphy48

The order processing page is still spinning but my account shows I got one! Pretty excited for my second one!

AnimeRosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AnimeRosey

huzzah for another Big o' Cosmos

clutterbug

quality posts: 1 Private Messages clutterbug

I cannot even believe I got one! It's been so long, that I had to take a double-take! It was so easy, it took seconds...so different than before--yea, Woot!

dnrinaz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnrinaz

Got my very first Big Orphaned Cetacea after years of trying. It was touch and go for a while. 4 people in my office were trying and 2 of us got it. Yay me!!!

dirkgently31

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dirkgently31
tke800 wrote:I'll never follow another woot-off, this is the fifth repeat of the same experience... feverishly refresh between items, see the Big o' Cosmos and click I Want One IMMEDIATELY!... WOOT'S crap ass order system locks up. And to add insult to injury... coworker hears me cursing and walks into his office to calmly surf to woot and gets his order in with NO ISSUE. Bye Woot

Hang in there. Woot offers a few other items aside from Big o' Cosmos's. Also, the fun part about B=C's is the complete random chance in the ordering process. Often, the opening process is a pretty big let down.

You'll get one next time!

zmster

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zmster

Over 3 years and I finally got a Big o' Cosmos! woohoo! Now it surely must disappoint after this much chasing.

jcadieux

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jcadieux

Finally my first bag!

digifiremkx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages digifiremkx

This would be my 5th one, been about a year since my last one. So far only one was worth it really, but maybe something good will come this time

ihatethebeatles

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ihatethebeatles

Got one after over a year of failed attempts!

kuteklutz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kuteklutz

Wow! The Woot! gods were smiling on me. I hit the I want one button and Woot! told me that my card was expired. Changed the expiration date and managed to score my 6th Big Orphaned Cetacea.

Brick of Carbonite - 5/23/12, Brick of Carbonite - 3/22/12, Brick of Carbonite - 11/9/11, Brick of Carbonite - 5/11/11, Brick of Carbonite - 3/9/11, Random Crap - 8/20/10, Random Crap - 5/26/10, Adventure Crap - 4/1/10 Santa’s Sack O’ Crap -12/25/09

woof686

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woof686
Zaprz wrote:I didn't get the confirmation page that said I got one, but it's showing up in my account that I did.

Me too. No spinning doohicky either. Just took me back to main screen. But I got an email confirmation and it shows up on my order history. So, I guess I got one!

BelyndaG

quality posts: 22 Private Messages BelyndaG

A Big Orphaned Cetacea for me!!!! Yippeeeeee!!!! Out of my office and came back to see the Big Orphaned Cetacea picture on my screen, clicked fast, added my security code, and sat for HOURS (or so it seemed) watching the percentage remaining drop to 0% and thinking it was all over but the crying, but then it finally went through. Hooray! Best thing to happen to me all day! If I were the superstitious type (Thank goodness I'm not! Knock on wood.) I would think it was because I spent my entire lunch break watching YouTube videos of previous Big o' Cosmos openings.

foobecca

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foobecca

Awesome, two bags o crap for 2011: one to celebrate my birthday and one for celebrating Mother's day (a few days late). I didn't realize you cared for me like that, Woot. I'm honored to be crapped by your love.

dce818

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dce818

hooray for the bag o' crap!

bmw66x

quality posts: 48 Private Messages bmw66x
ourcats4 wrote:That was way too easy. Scary easy. Big o' Cosmos number 4.

You've posted this 9000 times.

I'm Bryan. Nice to meet you, Wooter.

TRA0099

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TRA0099

While figuring out that you could only buy one I was in............until "This sale is sold out". Damn,,it's just Big o' Cosmos..Right!

novusuna

quality posts: 0 Private Messages novusuna

After a horrible day of being sick at home, getting my first Big Orphaned Cetacea was just what I needed. Thanks, woot!

woohoo650

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woohoo650

I managed to snag my 3rd Big Orphaned Cetacea!! Yay!!
Congrats to the ones that got one!!

Styler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Styler

Yes!!! After 3 years of trying..I finally got my second one! Can't wait! Congrats to those who got it..and sorry to those that didn't. I know the feeling.

friartootin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages friartootin

First Bagger here. So proud!

fishon76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fishon76
bmgraham36 wrote:Does anybody know the difference between a "Bag_of_Crap" and "Random Crap"?

I noticed that also... hmmmm

cslcpunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cslcpunk

Stuck in a hotel with the worst internet connection ever, and what do you know, I got one!! Has to be all about the timing as I just pushed f5 and bam.

laurag56

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laurag56

Yaaaay! Finally got another bag! Looking forward to a little fun coming to our house. Job searching can be draining for the family.

The confirmation came after it went to the next item.

Laura T. Garmendia

demsecurewoot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demsecurewoot

Finally...I'd like to thanks all the little people in my life who believed in me.

But not Stephen...that guy's a jerk!

lindyq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lindyq

First ever -- I feel like I hit the lottery! Now I can scratch this off my bucket list.

cglott

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cglott

Sweet momma. Number 5 for me.

Now, the torture begins, as we wait...

Dude...

ffemt215

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ffemt215

GOT my 2nd one in a year and the old fashion way. no botting here. /woot woooot

smokine6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages smokine6

I got my very first Big o' Cosmos!!

bnhadams

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bnhadams

Dang it all. The burnt orange camaro came up on wootwatcher on my Evo 30 seconds before on the web and I couldn't get through either.

trukrent05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trukrent05

Yes! Third Big o' Cosmos
Thanks WOOT!

dcigary

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dcigary

WELL. I couldn't get past bringing up the order screen. Guess it wasn't my day today.

Teddydogno1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Teddydogno1

I was on this the moment it posted and never managed to even get the order screen to come up. Drat.

Rob

Jerruh

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jerruh

Got my 2nd Big o' Cosmos woot!

boricuadebay78

quality posts: 0 Private Messages boricuadebay78

My first Bag!!! Now My life is complete!! lol

phishmeister

quality posts: 2 Private Messages phishmeister

I got my blimp of coagulants, finally! Seems like they had a lot more this time than usual. Lots of people got one. Too bad, mine will be the best EVAR!

dishatoid01

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dishatoid01

Just got my first woot earlier today (2 packs of Snuggies) and came home, opened up my computer, and there is was, the infamous Big o' Cosmos! So I ordered one, and lo' and behold, it actually went through!

Don't worry, it may have been my first woot day, but I've been lurking for a while now, waiting for something good to show up!

anthornyyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anthornyyy

im sad. i missed this :[[[[[

missellienc

quality posts: 16 Private Messages missellienc

Woo-hoo... thanks Woot, got one!

pnfire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pnfire

Got my second :D