shullmb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shullmb

darn... tried on 2 computers and my phone! no luck!

Garand70

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Garand70

Scored a bag! That went smoothly, too!

killerkittycat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages killerkittycat

The page wouldn't load and also it kept opening a million pages. Is this normal? The Woot Agent app showed me the second the bag was up... I'm going to cry now

TheFaz

quality posts: 6 Private Messages TheFaz

That went astonishingly smoothly. Email confirmation in seconds!

thegaate

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thegaate

wow... so much lag\

i got to order confirmation page, then they registered as sold out...

ourcats4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ourcats4

That was way too easy. Scary easy. Big o' Cosmos number 4.

jpcurran00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpcurran00

Holy carp; I finally got one.

Thanks, Woot!

denverbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages denverbw

The fastest I have ever experienced! Number 4 for me! Made my day! Thanks, Woot Gods!!!

Big Orphaned Cetacea 5/11/11 TrueFire Gourmet Cedar Grilling Plank 9/14/10 Random Crap 8/20/10 Random Crap 5/26/10 ATI TV Wonder USB Digital HDTV Tuner 11/4/09 Random Crap 9/25/09 Polaroid i1035 10MP Digital Camera 2/27/09 Mad Catz iPod Power Pro Charger/Data Cable Kit 2/19/09 Sandisk Sansa e260 4GB Media Player

koald58

quality posts: 1 Private Messages koald58

3 years of trying and I finally got my first Big o' Cosmos! Hooray.

Sorry for all those that missed out.

Kristow4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kristow4

Finally a Band of Chipmunks!!!

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl

Is it me, or did that seem too easy?

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid

This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out. This sale is sold out.
Ugh!

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan

I'm in for my Bundle of Culpability, at least I think so, I've been stuck on the page "https://sslwww.woot.com/Member/OrderConfirmation.aspx" which is half loaded and has been stuck for 5-6 minutes.

Fingers crossed.

Oh yeah, as I posted the above, I got the "Buy IT" gold button and confirmed. Yeah!

We really need to do something about these poor overworked servers. The long delays and slow updates are nerve wracking.

watcher82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages watcher82

I can't believe it... another failure... I put in my 3 number credit card code thingy (ya, thingy) and then... nothing... frozen... I went from feeling like I was 14 again getting ready to do the deed for the first time to feeling like I am, well age isn't important, about to do the deed and nothing seems to work.... curse you woot!!!

wolfpiper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wolfpiper

Oh, why do people have to come into my office when I'm trying to get a Big o' Cosmos?!!?!?!??!

s11018

quality posts: 0 Private Messages s11018

First Big Orphaned Cetacea in too many years. Let's see what comes :-)

theonendonly720

quality posts: 0 Private Messages theonendonly720

YESSS I have obtained my second ever Big Orphaned Cetacea and both of them in under 6 months time, it is almost like Christmas!

atczlcez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages atczlcez

Not sure, but I think I'm in for my first Big Orphaned Cetaceapola! We shall see if it is to be true or not.

mariojas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mariojas

YeeeeSSssssssss! Got my Big Orphaned Cetacea! First one after 2 years of trying!

bigguy95124

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bigguy95124

I finally got some crap in ye ol bag!

OrenYK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages OrenYK

Finally, with this Big Orphaned Cetacea, surely world domination will be mine...

Soupy twist!

rkbloom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rkbloom

3000 of them - me thinks the good old craps are history. I DID get my confirmation email before the server ever showed that my order was completed

cihad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cihad

I got a Golden Ticket... I mean I got a Golden Bag of Koi

• Woots: 94
  • Shirt Woots: 15
  • Sellout Woots: 18
  • Wine Woots: 16
  • Kids Woots: 9
  • Random Bags of koi: 12

mrsstjohn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrsstjohn

I got caught in a loop of confirming my info and confirming my order and then it told me they were sold out... Curses! Maybe next time. Thanks Woot! Now I can finally go take a shower and get on with what's left of my day. ;)

spicedrum

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spicedrum

Yay! I'm going to get a bag (box) of stuff I don't want! And I got to pay for it!

mtbr101

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mtbr101

well... at least there was no game to get stuck on and still not score anything. damnit... missed the bag o crap once again!

coinflicker

quality posts: 0 Private Messages coinflicker

Awesome! Scored one. Making this the 2nd bag. I hope I get something other than expired calendars this time.

www.coinflicker.com

orcaroberto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages orcaroberto

So Close.

bugdog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bugdog

I am officially bitterly disappointed. I got through to the "if every thing is correct" page, happily clicked the button and was told there was a problem. There were no problems. My password was correct and so was everything else. I kept trying and then got the "this sale is sold out" message.

I am now going to go sit in my closet and cry.

ocortes

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ocortes

Why was my credit card information missing!!!!!!!!!!!!! lost it because I had to punch in all the Jatravartid numbers again... Thanks woot

ourcats4

InvaderBugs

quality posts: 0 Private Messages InvaderBugs

Grrr. Click "I Want One" literally as soon as it went up...Order page still loading -_-

antk8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages antk8

My first Big Orphaned Cetacea also!!!!

kcjnz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcjnz

Bandoleer o' Carrots!!! I do believe I will go home and put my shirt of the same name on and do the Crap Dance of Joy!!!

ourcats4

grimslo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages grimslo

My first! WOOOOOT

ourcats4

noone11

quality posts: 0 Private Messages noone11

Curse my slow internet...

no_one

braddr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages braddr

Wow! Just got off work and logged on, and there it was! Second Big o' Cosmos for me!