WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Some people do counted cross-stitch. Some paint D&D minis. Woot forum favorite SBCJester21 makes some of the oddest videos ever seen. Conventional wisdom says it’s good to cultivate a hobby, but we think SBCJester might have been wise to consult a lawyer before deciding to take up video-blogging. Imagine what a treasure trove his video archives will make for some prosecutor one day.

You remember the “Inception” video he made, featuring Vladimir the Irradiated Woot Money, right? And his video of Vladimir opening his Bag O’ Crap?

Well, steel yourself for more. Because went about a month ago, SBCJester21 (and Vladimir) to Penguicon, the Detroit area’s premiere sci-f-/Linux crossover convention—and all we got was this strange, strange video. Be warned, parts of it are probably not fit for all workplaces. And all of it will probably warp your brain.

Thanks, SBCJester! Now what about the rest of you weirdos? Taken any videos we should see? (Or any videos we SHOULDN’T?) Tell us about them in the comments below.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

See the movie that has earned reviews like:

"Quite possibly the best w00t monkey video ever filmed at PenguiCon!" - anonymous

"I laughed, I cried, I almost peed my pants. And then I saw this movie." - creepy guy at the library

"What the hell is PenguiCon?" - co-worker

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

Good, but kinda long.

The biggest lie that I tell myself daily..."I don't need to write that down, I'll remember it."

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Those

people

were

weird.

I hope Vladimir recovered.
I hope he didn't become one of them!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007

Awesome and weird video.

I can't believe people are that strange.

SBCJester21

quality posts: 9 Private Messages SBCJester21

I think that the music in the first 1:24 of the movie is by far the best....

hackman2007 wrote:Awesome and weird video.

I can't believe people are that strange.

I'm more surprised in the number of times that my w00t-monkey hating friends have said "I can't believe you got that many people to play along for your video."... a guy filming people play with his monkey is probably one of the least strange things that happened that weekend :oÞ

dontwantaname wrote:Those

people

were

weird.

I hope Vladimir recovered.
I hope he didn't become one of them!

Vlad is fine. Though it took me a full week for my brain to start feeling normal again after all the drinking that went on...

pooflady wrote:Good, but kinda long.

A lot of women say that to me.... ;o)

rbradakis

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rbradakis

Oh my, I'm on woot!