0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Razer Lachesis Gaming Mouse
$29.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

KNRG

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KNRG

I bet you could vacuum it up if you tried hard enough..

jeram

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jeram

$80 on Razer's site http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.207541300

bkd69

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bkd69

Not meatloaf again!

Your Woot Is Not My Woot, But Your Woot Is OK.

fink1066

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fink1066

Got this is a previous woot off. Great mouse and I've never had any issues with it. :D

Also! This is not the NEW version of this model. It is the older less "bells and whistles" model.

edinbend

quality posts: 0 Private Messages edinbend

Been there!

Sometimes I no like what I see.

Wotlos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Wotlos

this could aid in making you look like a sissy.

zyphor173

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zyphor173

It's actually a pretty nice mouse. For anyone who doesn't spend a ton of time on the computer, maybe not though... :/

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

Deja Blue

sandboxx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sandboxx

I'll also chime in and say that I got this mouse on a previous woot and love it to death. It's solidly built and I find the buttons to be very easy to access.

rebeltreble

quality posts: 17 Private Messages rebeltreble

I could use a gaming mouse, but not for $30 because I'm a cheapskate. I WILL however buy a decent gaming headset if it comes up (not that Logitech POS from earlier though).

Signatures are harshing my mellow.

rlapid2112

quality posts: 9 Private Messages rlapid2112

In for one. Wootalyzer is amazing, my time to purchase was less than 1 second!!!

mvrckoffspring88

quality posts: 2 Private Messages mvrckoffspring88

I got one of these on a previous woot. It's a really nice mouse, but takes some getting used to if you have big hands. It's a pretty slim mouse. Love it though, I still use it.

ssimon2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ssimon2000

Seriously, a REFURBISHED mouse? Woot!Fail!

mosh123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mosh123

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000WU35JQ/ref=dp_olp_refurbished?ie=UTF8&qid=1308073112&sr=8-2&condition=refurbished

Hey its cheaper than on amazon.

darkwarrior043075

quality posts: 0 Private Messages darkwarrior043075

80.00$ at the razer store!

fink1066

ssimon2000 wrote:Seriously, a REFURBISHED mouse? Woot!Fail!

In all seriousness... this mouse is awesome. I have this same exact one. Not a single issue.

neilydan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages neilydan

Had this mouse for less than one year before it died. I love my Razer Death Adder though; it seems to be able to track on any surface where the Lachesis was often confused by the condensation on my aluminum mat.

CypressCustoms

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CypressCustoms

Good Mouse..Not giving up my G9 for it though.

fink1066

darkwarrior043075 wrote:80.00$ at the razer store!

Nope. This is the 4000 dpi version of the mouse, not the 5600 dpi multi-color lighting one listed on the Razer site.

rockstar42155

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockstar42155

You have all talked me into it. SOLD!

theimmc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages theimmc
rebeltreble wrote:I could use a gaming mouse, but not for $30 because I'm a cheapskate.

At under $30 you're not buying a gaming mouse. You're just buying a mouse. Whether it makes any difference depends on what games you play, and how good you are. Me, makes no difference.

mkottman08

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mkottman08

I prefer the naga but my uses require a lot of keys (ps, games, cadd)

Kurosaki

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Kurosaki
rebeltreble wrote:I could use a gaming mouse, but not for $30 because I'm a cheapskate. I WILL however buy a decent gaming headset if it comes up (not that Logitech POS from earlier though).

2 things. i dont see anything from logitech and 2 im using a logitech mouse, keyboard, surround sound system and gaming board and have never had any problems from them. they were all reasonably priced and they keep up with or outperform their counterparts from razer here...

Hatsune Miku is my Idol

Nicoma

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nicoma

Buying this to replace my old school Razer Copperhead. I bought that mouse on woot and it's lasted me 3 years now, hoping it's just as good.

AlienBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages AlienBoy

Just a note, the $79 version on Razer's store is an update of this mouse. It's got 5600 dpi instead of 4000.

Here are a couple reviews of this version, I think.
http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/lachesis_3g/
http://www.testfreaks.com/blog/review/razer-lachesis-gaming-mouse/

[Edit: Still in for one. Scroll wheel on my current mouse just died and I really doubt I'll miss that extra 1600 dpi]

cutier33

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cutier33
rebeltreble wrote:I could use a gaming mouse, but not for $30 because I'm a cheapskate. I WILL however buy a decent gaming headset if it comes up (not that Logitech POS from earlier though).

Woot historically, has offered the DeathAdder for ~$20 is you are looking for a good mouse but less $$$. I currently own 3 of the DA, and love them all - would not trade my mouse for anything!

joltdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages joltdude
Nicoma wrote:Buying this to replace my old school Razer Copperhead. I bought that mouse on woot and it's lasted me 3 years now, hoping it's just as good.

Dejavu

Funny you should mention that. I got two Copperheads from woot about 3 years ago... Thinking of replacing both.. If nothing more than the drivers for Windows 7 are kinda stale and the mouse is starting to slightly become fickle..

ssuing8825

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ssuing8825

Missed the popcorn maker

sungp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sungp

just buy an mx518 on amazon. end of story.

treykyle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages treykyle

I got this mouse from Woot last year. I sometimes have to clean the optical sensor with a qtip. I haven't had this issue with any other mouse on the same surface, but this one for some reason gets trace amounts of lint or something and stops functioning correctly. Other than that the mouse is pretty good.

theimmc

quality posts: 11 Private Messages theimmc
Kurosaki wrote:i dont see anything from logitech and 2 im using a logitech mouse, keyboard, surround sound system and gaming board and have never had any problems from them.

I love Logitech hardware. I hate their drivers. Whenever possible I use their hardware without installing their drivers, but for certain products you need drivers to customize the function (e.g. mouse button actions).

jclauzet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jclauzet

I'm a Mac user who buys Razer mice for Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (which isn't oft enough discussed). The precision they offer saves my sanity when I'm zoomed way in trying to trace a path.

Oh yeah, and you can play games with 'em.

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon

As someone who suffers from crippling lachesis every day, I cannot comprehend why anyone would want to purchase this.

jikkme

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jikkme

They must have made a gazillion of these! I see them everywhere- especially here on Woot (over and over and over) and Sellout.Woot.

jgchris1981

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgchris1981

Ah! My nephew is going to love this thing...I hope.

joltdude

quality posts: 2 Private Messages joltdude

Even if games arent your thing, iv found the behavior of "gaming mice" in general to be a bit more snappy/responsive, even though you set it a little different than if you needed its higher precision... Most decent mice iv used tended to cost over 30$, heck logitech mice used to be a bloody fortune when they were mostly mechanical/mechanical optical

paradise

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paradise

I bought one earlier from Woot. I wish I could recommend it because when it worked it was fantastic but recently it started to double-click when I only click once. I stopped using it.

xgskippy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xgskippy

i really wish this was the 17 button Razer mouse. Totally would have bought that one...