ristogriffith

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ristogriffith
Jessara wrote:Hurricane season is here, my 20-yr-old plastic models are dead. In for 3.

Shoot, I thought hurricane season was over!

dliidlii

quality posts: 33 Private Messages dliidlii

$10 flashlight so buy 3 to make it a deal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Y'all are slacking.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Fenix6372

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Fenix6372

I got these in a previous woot, and I absolutely LOVE them! I'm a flashlightaholic and these are some of the best I've ever owned. For this price, you gotta get 3! I picked up 3 more, and if they come up again you know I'll be getting another 3. I've already missed them once after getting my first set and am so glad to see them come up again. You can never have too many flashlights!

badb0y927

quality posts: 0 Private Messages badb0y927

2 new lights yeayyyyy! now if only i had batteries.....

tpscan

quality posts: 26 Private Messages tpscan

I liked them so much I've bought 8 over the last year. Solid and bright and for the price, almost unbeatable.

Not built for killing game or beating opponents into submission, it is useful for blinding thugs or potential witnesses. Also wonderful for lighting distant objects or filling a room with light.

baird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baird

These are great. That's what she said.

omh1009

quality posts: 7 Private Messages omh1009
svengoolie wrote:Punctuation is seemingly lost on my generation.

I blame cellphones and tweeter.

Pinged from Newark NJ, to Fort Worth Texas.

xdavex

quality posts: 15 Private Messages xdavex

P-Funk, Uncut Funk, the Bomb.

Everybody's got a little (cree) light under the sun.

mass7168

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mass7168

When are we going to see something halfway descent ooh its an aluminum flashlight for 4.99 plus shipping. I remember the last woot off I watched all day it had cool stuff like the 110 dollar SOG EOD Multi tool for 32 bucks now that was a deal. Just sayin' life size tron wall stickers and 12 dollar t-shirts make me feel like a dummy wandering around at a half rate flea market. Still love you guys at WOOT nothing personal, just try and step it up a bit huh?

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost

You're right that was a question sorry.

rygray79

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rygray79

Down for two!! My future looks so bright hopefully the next Woot will be shades!

jhumphreys

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhumphreys

I've been watching this woot off ALL day (at work i might add) starting with the AWESOME VACUUM... LULZ and finally finally something comes up that is cheap and maybe useful so i just had to do it lol. I don't even use flashlights :P

AmigaMan1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages AmigaMan1

Picked up three of these last time, they are GREAT!! MUCH better than my Mag Lights!! Got SIX more this time!! BUY, BUY , BUY!! Best deal on a flashlight I ever got!!

devin000

quality posts: 2 Private Messages devin000

in for three with hurricane season coming. You can never have too many flashlights.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

borntohunt

quality posts: 103 Private Messages borntohunt

Thanks for a nice deal, Woot!

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie
gideonfrost wrote:You're right that was a question sorry.

No, it was three sentences.

hiteklolife

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hiteklolife

These are really good for the price, in for two.

dillonman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dillonman

Every time there's a wootoff, and a flashlight appears, I get in on it. I have the cooolest flashlights forevermoresanchionados.

iam4pe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iam4pe

Y'all convinced me. Walking greyhounds, wacking stray cats, shining a light through a dog's...nevermind. In for three and ready to move on...Woot Woot!

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59

Lot's of good comments about these. I'm in.

magicwuff

quality posts: 5 Private Messages magicwuff
Fenix6372 wrote:I got these in a previous woot, and I absolutely LOVE them! I'm a flashlightaholic and these are some of the best I've ever owned. For this price, you gotta get 3! I picked up 3 more, and if they come up again you know I'll be getting another 3. I've already missed them once after getting my first set and am so glad to see them come up again. You can never have too many flashlights!

Someone didn't listen to good 'ol Ben the Over-Literal Dermestid Beetle this week. What is Flashlightahol?

svengoolie

quality posts: 2 Private Messages svengoolie
ThunderThighs wrote:

Ooooh, nice!

The example I usually use is "Let's eat this, baby!" rather than "Let's eat this baby!"

gideonfrost

quality posts: 33 Private Messages gideonfrost
svengoolie wrote:No, it was three sentences.

It's also the internet and not a term paper

rhmurphy

quality posts: 19 Private Messages rhmurphy
gideonfrost wrote:You're right that was a question sorry.

I think you meant to say "Your right that was a question sorry?"

Woot! Now 100+ woots for me!
That's 87 woots (Including Twelve Bats On Crack!), 12 Sellout.woots, 8 wine.woots and 4 kids.woots, and finally, 2 shirt.woots!

martmann4

quality posts: 14 Private Messages martmann4
slimjon wrote:I'm confused... if LED's are so efficient, then why design a light that has D batteries... let's see one with AAA batteries.

I bet you only use shot glasses huh? I mean why have more capacity?

Learn how to post a link:
[url]THE WEB ADDRESS[/url]
11 extra keystrokes, that show you care.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/languages/en-US/docs/bbcode.aspx <Like that.

nytimez

quality posts: 4 Private Messages nytimez

Got two of these last time, great flashlight has some decent heft too it.

Can't have too many flashlights around -- y'know, in case of zombies.

DGHII5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DGHII5

Bought one of these on Buy.com and wished had bought more.Good for 300 feet at least. May want to get the max 3 cause they are worth the money. Bright as hell and last at least 20 hours when left on accidentally.

beezdotcom

quality posts: 4 Private Messages beezdotcom
nappyho wrote:i bought these last time.. they are surprisingly excellent... hardly the quality of product i would expect to find on woot.

Seeing the "dis" reminds me of a previous question I had...are we ever in danger of the mods awarding NEGATIVE quality post points?

zebradude

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zebradude

I got three of these bad boys!

Robearlbms

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Robearlbms

Be careful screwing the end cap in. The threads are small and could easily be stripped if you were in a hurry. Also, I found this flashlight plenty hefty to bludgeon a small rodent with and it would definitely smart on a human being.

StarM

quality posts: 19 Private Messages StarM

Apparently I'm desiring lights today -- Love the smaller LED flashlight earlier & the Cree's a go to buy. Ready for hurricane season! Now all I need are Leak Frogs!

"We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." Benjamin Franklin

kingdomson121

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kingdomson121

The only thing that could make these flashlights better is if the D batteries were included!

TBIRDLVR

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TBIRDLVR

$14.99@ Home Depot

rhmurphy

quality posts: 19 Private Messages rhmurphy

Given my surname, I bought three of these. This will virtually guarantee that we won't have any future power failures, as otherwise they would be actually useful.

Seriously, they're good solid flashlights with long battery life. Recommended.

Woot! Now 100+ woots for me!
That's 87 woots (Including Twelve Bats On Crack!), 12 Sellout.woots, 8 wine.woots and 4 kids.woots, and finally, 2 shirt.woots!

dfstineh

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dfstineh

In for 3 also - at the rate I misplace things, if I'm going to pull the trigger on this deal, may as well get some spares!

jvgerber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jvgerber

In for 3, again.

nimpek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nimpek

Got me three more. They lightened up my wallet and were worth the price!

They have a strong beam of light and very durable.

lunaticcore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lunaticcore

I imagine the reason they use D batteries is to make it feel like its a big strong flashlight for the dudes out there wanting a maglight.