badcatstl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages badcatstl

Got my replacement watch today, and it was a white one! Thanks woot! a color I didn't have!

jonthompson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonthompson

Got mine yesterday - green one was missing the actual watch part like most everyone elses... black and pink the plastic is warped so you cant set time or anything. The other 2 seem to work alright. Was woot replacing DOA/missing part ones?

badcatstl

quality posts: 6 Private Messages badcatstl
jonthompson wrote:Got mine yesterday - green one was missing the actual watch part like most everyone elses... black and pink the plastic is warped so you cant set time or anything. The other 2 seem to work alright. Was woot replacing DOA/missing part ones?

yep. Just email them and tell them how many. Got my replacement very quickly. I've since noticed a couple of them are slow, so just check that before you email.

demongeb

quality posts: 0 Private Messages demongeb

I bought a 5Pack
but
the black one is not working....

mhafif

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mhafif

I just got my watches and most of them are broken. Anyone else have this problem?

myfrontporch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages myfrontporch

love them, got for my 3 granddaughters, bought 3 --5pk sets but almost all same color.....

Polly12200

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Polly12200

Just got back from giving one of them a rather extensive water-proofing test. It endured 2 weeks worth of sand/snorkeling/swimming without leaking. Not bad for the price.

sarabear

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sarabear

Worthless. I bought enough for my students... all arrived with dead batteries. Not one worked.