skat99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages skat99

Got my Bundle of Crops this afternoon. First ever! My 8.6 lbs (not so much) arrived here in TX about 10 miles from Woot HQ. Those monkeys are too noisy to live any closer.

The damage:

1 generic recycled bag
1 Fact or Crap Dare game
1 Size S Mario-inspired T Shirt
1 Delphi Skyfi XM Audio System (receiver or anything else not included)
7 bags of overheated Texas air

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
halocutie wrote:i got a little flashlight a kids shirt size 8 procrastinate and rare earth magnets buckyballs 2 topsy turvy strawberry planter and fact or crap dare game a stand have no idea for what a resealable bag and cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker Bluetooth just the speaker but i got the i pod one so it works yay

Did the mailman steal all your punctuation, capitalization, and line breaks?

dreamaster

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreamaster
nklb wrote:Nevermind, just found out that I would have to install Adobe's flash player to be able to see the dimensions. Oh well, that's a big no-go for me.

And here I thought I was the only person on the web that refuses to load Flash on my main system.

Now, if we can find one more person, we'll have a crowd!

strauss1991

quality posts: 0 Private Messages strauss1991

Any idea on the difference between having and invoice and not having an invoice in your my fedex? I don't have one and I got in my 8.9 pound bag...

The topsy turvy strawberry thing
A kids shirt
A floral bag
fact or crap game
and a logitech wii racing wheel

My roommates bags havent come in yet but they both have invoices.

murphy48

quality posts: 7 Private Messages murphy48

I'm going crazy. I still just have the 1 lb place holder. FedEx needs to update!!!

whammypower788

quality posts: 3 Private Messages whammypower788
strauss1991 wrote:Any idea on the difference between having and invoice and not having an invoice in your my fedex

I think I see why now... Looks like a second or greater order to the same address will get an invoice number so the Woot gods send you the correct crap.

Visit Game Show Videos!

Family Feud Dumb Answer
"Name a beverage you stir before drinking."
Contestant: Water.

murphy48

quality posts: 7 Private Messages murphy48
whammypower788 wrote:I think I see why now... Looks like a second or greater order to the same address will get an invoice number so the Woot gods send you the correct crap.

I only have one coming to my house and I have an invoice number in addition to the reference number...

hotdogjones

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hotdogjones

Mine is getting delivered on Monday.

6.2 lbs
23.7" x 12.8" x 12.2"

mikek1975

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mikek1975
murphy48 wrote:I'm going crazy. I still just have the 1 lb place holder. FedEx needs to update!!!

Is that a place holder? I have a 1 lb. package too. It has departed Hutchins, TX and has dimensions of about 18" x 15" x 13". It should be here Saturday...

mikegoetz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikegoetz

A 5.9lb / 23.7 in. x 12.6 in. x 12.2 in. package on it's way to Central California by way of Denver. Should be here Tuesday according to fedex. Seems like the baby crap box. My almost 3 year old is beyond baby stuff already and with my wife looking at joining the army as officer as soon as she finishes her doctorate there will be no more kids for a while.

todaresq

quality posts: 75 Private Messages todaresq

Updated to 24 in. x 19.6 in. x 19.25 in., but still with the 1 pound place holder. Still on track for Friday delivery.

rhondarichard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhondarichard

Got my first every Bundle of Crops today! It was allegedly 8.1 lbs & wasn't scheduled to be delivered until Monday so it came way early! Yippee! My box contained:

2 Topsy Turvy Strawberry Containers
1 Black & White polka dot reusable bag
1 Crap or Dare Trivia Game
1 Ladies Small Phoenix shirt
1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaner Kit

All in all, I am pretty pleased with my first chance at crapola! It was fun!

eprint

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eprint

I received my new Kodak Wireless All-in-One Printer. Unfortunately it is not compatible with my computers operating system. Kodak technical support informs me that it will be compatible "SOON", is that like being almost pregnant?

mathgrrl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mathgrrl

My 3 kilo bandolier o' carrots is due to arrive in Ohio Tuesday. And smart post, as usual, is sending it from Texas to Ohio by way of Wisconsin.

craigthom

quality posts: 63 Private Messages craigthom
mathgrrl wrote:My 3 kilo bandolier o' carrots is due to arrive in Ohio Tuesday. And smart post, as usual, is sending it from Texas to Ohio by way of Wisconsin.

My packages to Kentucky go from Texas to Wisconsin to Indianapolis. So far my Bundle of Crops isn't in Wisconsin yet.

pmrbluepat

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pmrbluepat

Says my Bigotry Over Canada is 48.9lbs. Praying first that Fedex has that correct and second that it is an anvil...

sarahgoing

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sarahgoing

my 11.2 lb bridge over calcasieu is now at my local post office! anticipation is eating me up!!!

mikebbass

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mikebbass

3 years ago today at this exact moment my house was burning down. 2 months later I scored a Bundle of Crops and it went a long way in taking my mind of of things. This Bundle of Crops is doing a pretty good job of doing the same.

Thanks Woot for the escape.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
= 27
  • Bags Of Crap

1. The Bag of Shirt Crap 7/11/2014
    2. Blackboard of Cleanliness 7/11/2014
    3. (Hand)Blackboard of Cleanliness 3/23/2014
    4. 2nd Day of Crapness 12/4/13
    5. 45 Down Crossword 4/23/13
    6. FCWCECKMFONPTDMIPWAACBFMIGWS 9/18/12
    7. good-old-golden-crap-days 8/13/12
    8. we-eight-the-crap 7/12/12
    9. in-your-crapday-suit 7/12/12
    10. feliz-crapleanos 7/12/12
    11. who-smell-just-like-you 7/12/12
    12. not-exactly-a-goodie-bag 7/12/12
    13. Barrel of Crops 05/22/12
    14. Barrel of Crops 04/25/12
    15. Blackboard of Cleanliness 03/22/12
    16. Blackboard of Cleanliness 01/19/12
    17. Santa's Sack of Crap 12/25/11
    18. Blackboard of Cleanliness 12/06/11
    19. Blackboard of Cleanliness 11/09/11
    20. Blackboard of Cleanliness 07/12/11
    21. Blackboard of Cleanliness 06/15/11
    22. Random Crap 09/22/10
    23. Random Crap 08/20/10
    24. Random Crap 04/14/10
    25. Random Crap 01/28/10
    26. Random Crap 09/24/08
    27. Random Crap 04/01/08

TapatioUSA

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TapatioUSA
    mikebbass wrote:3 years ago today at this exact moment my house was burning down. 2 months later I scored a Bundle of Crops and it went a long way in taking my mind of of things. This Bundle of Crops is doing a pretty good job of doing the same.

Thanks Woot for the escape.

What a Bolsa of Caca can do for us the faithful wooters !

It looks like my Bundle of Crops has arrive at home, wife said that someone knocked on the door but she's at home with our 19 days old baby girl and can go out side. I hope they left the box at the porch, I don't want to go to the post office....

tawnyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tawnyy
    halocutie wrote:i got a little flashlight a kids shirt size 8 procrastinate and rare earth magnets buckyballs 2 topsy turvy strawberry planter and fact or crap dare game a stand have no idea for what a resealable bag and cy-fi Wireless Sport Speaker Bluetooth just the speaker but i got the i pod one so it works yay

What was your pkg. weight?

clide

quality posts: 5 Private Messages clide

Got mine today 8.6 lbs

1 x Delphi SKYFi Audio System. Just a dock, no receiver or power adapter. It is in an extra filthy box. Looks like it was the top box of a pallet sitting around for ~3 years.
    1 x small "Camera Eyes" t-shirt that was also extra filthy thanks to the Delphi box
    2 x Lego Power Miners
    1 x black and white bag

Well...at least I got 3 craps this time.

halocutie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages halocutie
    craigthom wrote:Did the mailman steal all your punctuation, capitalization, and line breaks?

no but my 2 year old son did ;)

tawnyy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tawnyy
    dreamaster wrote:And here I thought I was the only person on the web that refuses to load Flash on my main system.

Now, if we can find one more person, we'll have a crowd!

Which one of you is Steve Jobs? He won't install it on iPhones or iPads, which is one reason not to buy them – you miss out on approximately half of Web content.

halocutie

quality posts: 1 Private Messages halocutie
    tawnyy wrote:What was your pkg. weight?

it was 6.2 lbs

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    murphy48 wrote:I only have one coming to my house and I have an invoice number in addition to the reference number...

Your invoice number is probably "WT10186A-1", which is the same one everyone else has. I think that is FedEx's invoice number to Woot! to cover the shipping of all the crap.

drgandalf

quality posts: 17 Private Messages drgandalf
    rhondarichard wrote:My box contained:

1 Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaner Kit

Now THAT is one of the most approprite items I have ever seen in a Bag of Crap!

7lords

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7lords
    drgandalf wrote:Your invoice number is probably "WT10186A-1", which is the same one everyone else has. I think that is FedEx's invoice number to Woot! to cover the shipping of all the crap.

Exactly

rhondarichard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rhondarichard
    drgandalf wrote:Now THAT is one of the most approprite items I have ever seen in a Bag of Crap!

I could not agree MORE! I almost fell over from laughter when I opened the box & saw th toilet cleaner right on top!

justin976

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justin976

I hate how fedex works. My crap had to pass me in College Station to make it to Houston. And now they are saying its going to take another 4 days to make it the 2 hours back from Houston... At 14lbs I'm hoping its gonna be a decent late birthday present.

jpklein87

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpklein87

Got my Bindle of Carrots today

1 Crap or Dare Trivia Game
    1 Topsy Turvy Strawberry Planter
    1 Reusable bag
    1 Shirt.woot Kids Size 8 shirt
    http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=3949392

1 Logitech Wii Speed Force Wireless Wheel

Not bad for my first one

carl669

quality posts: 27 Private Messages carl669
    justin976 wrote:I hate how fedex works. My crap had to pass me in College Station to make it to Houston. And now they are saying its going to take another 4 days to make it the 2 hours back from Houston... At 14lbs I'm hoping its gonna be a decent late birthday present.

you could just go to that place with the giant burritos (freebirds?) and make your own 14 lbs of crap.

Wife: Do you really need all this junk?
    Me: At least I don't ask you if it makes me look fat.
    --------------------------------------

mav888

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mav888

5.7 lb looking to be delivered on tuesday

jeanerz13

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jeanerz13

Ugh! Mine is still sitting in "initiated" status. Wish it would do *something*

jrsquonk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jrsquonk

As I understand it, at one time Freebirds had two locations. One was in College Station Texas where I went to college. The other was in Santa Barbara California where my wife went to college. A bit eerie, I think, considering how radically different those two places are.

jrs

carl669 wrote:you could just go to that place with the giant burritos (freebirds?) and make your own 14 lbs of crap.

AlienZulu

quality posts: 11 Private Messages AlienZulu
    mathgrrl wrote:My 3 kilo bandolier o' carrots is due to arrive in Ohio Tuesday. And smart post, as usual, is sending it from Texas to Ohio by way of Wisconsin.

i live in Colorado. i once had a woot shirt that traveled from Texas all the way to Massachusetts before turning around and coming back across the country. it took like 2 weeks.

sup68396

quality posts: 20 Private Messages sup68396
    sup68396 wrote:Got my tracking today:
    10 lbs
    14.9 x 14.9 x 14.9
    Estimated delivery to Ohio - 7/25

Keep On Wooting !!!!

Just checked my tracking, it's still at 10 lbs, but the size has changed to 24.2 in. x 12.8 in. x 12.6 in.
    I glad to see that it's not losing weight too as I've seen them do in the past.

Keep on Wooting !!!

amhi

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amhi
    mikebbass wrote:Opening another Man's Bundle of Crops is grounds for justifiable homicide in 47 states (Get with the program California!)

That's OK, we've got mountains, we've got the Pacific....plenty of places to hide the body.

life02

quality posts: 0 Private Messages life02

My Crap:

17.7 in. x 12.7 in. x 12.2 in. @ 11.1 LBS

Should be here on Sat :D

My wife's Crap:

23.7 in. x 12.8 in. x 12.2 in. @ 9.1 LBS

Already here:
    2x Topsy Turvy Strawberry planters
    1x black/white reusable bag
    1x Innova Trifecta Digital AM/FM Clock Radio with Built-In Apple® iPod® Dock
    1x Fact or Crap Dare mini game
    1x Cereal Killer S shirt

ThatPoshGirl

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ThatPoshGirl

Mine is scheduled to arrive on Monday, but it is in Phoenix, less than an hour away. Maybe it will be here tomorrow.

duncansil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duncansil

Just updated. My tracking number now works, but it's a 1.0 placeholder with no dimensions sitting somewhere in Texas.

It also states it will be delivered by fedex home delivery. What happened to USPS smartpost? I don't even have a home there, its a PO box. Anyone else's package say home delivery?