0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Pioneer Steel Wheels Stereo Headphones
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Crazykid

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Crazykid

Are these any good?

dabartle

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dabartle
Crazykid wrote:Are these any good?

Hopefully theres time to find out.

garbyrator

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garbyrator

I need something that streams Netflix through iTunes, will this work?

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but you always Woot.

Skunkmonkey

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Skunkmonkey

Do you have a son or nephew who is "street" or "thug"?

If so, he can wear these and pretend he's a "DJ" and be "hip" and or "jiggy with it."

Tell him they cost $99, and are the same inside as those things Dr. Pepper endorses. Or is it Dr. Quinn? Dr. Who? Dang it, now I've got and crunked my own brain.

Member of the Order of the Cockatrice

Armagedon

quality posts: 106 Private Messages Armagedon

"Silver or Black? Don't worry, if you pick the wrong one, your music will drown out their laughter."

Hahaha

paulw1128

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulw1128
Armagedon wrote:"Silver or Black? Don't worry, if you pick the wrong one, your music will drown out their laughter."

Hahahaha

Well, black is gone already... so that narrows things down a bit.

wait - I did a quality post? When?!?

beatl61947

quality posts: 0 Private Messages beatl61947

Star Wars headphones on kids woot look cooler.

techiegirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages techiegirl

I bought these the last time Woot had them. They are great.

stoneye

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stoneye

I bought a pair of these previously on woot. They sound great to me. The only issue I have is they don't cover the ear completely and after being worn for awhile my ears begin to hurt from them.

heermans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages heermans

good reviews on amazon...im in for one. im in need of some headphones.

Mattroid

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Mattroid

These are pretty good for $20. I got some one of the last times Woot had them and both my wife and I love them. I was hoping to get another pair, but black is already sold out? OMGOMGOMGPONIESOMG PONIES!.

Batman4oz

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Batman4oz

Stuck in The Middle With You.

Oh, wait...that's Stealers Wheel!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
JUDY-ism...the Only Religion I need!
WWJD...What Would JUDY Do?!
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

chriscclark01

quality posts: 23 Private Messages chriscclark01

Amazon reviews seem to say you don't want to buy these if you're looking for quality sound...

mjemk21

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mjemk21

i had just said something about how i needed headphones when the last item was up and this comes up right away....weird. I bought a black pair of course.

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
~Yogi Berra

smalltwig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smalltwig

I feel like woot needs to kick it back into warp speed.... like how it was from 2am-4am. I can't hope for a Bundle of Crops much longer.

I bet you they programed the item list to hold off on the Bundle of Crops every time it's mentioned in the forums.

Armagedon

jimgolf wrote:Spam and Engrish!

But I like a something unexpected surprise!
I wonder if he picked the '.us' domain to try to "blend in"?

jaavaa

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jaavaa

$35-$50 over at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-Wheels-Classic-Headphones-SE-MJ71-K/dp/B003VIWIHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1310693247&sr=8-1

Reviews are 4/5 stars on 5 reviews. Complaints were product wasn't 'high end quality.' This cheap you shouldn't expect your Dre's Beats, but they seem solid.

charwoman

quality posts: 9 Private Messages charwoman
Armagedon wrote:But I like a something unexpected surprise!
I wonder if he picked the '.us' domain to try to "blend in"?

he's just begging for a good hard Tattle...

smalltwig

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smalltwig
smalltwig wrote:I feel like woot needs to kick it back into warp speed.... like how it was from 2am-4am. I can't hope for a Bundle of Crops much longer.

I bet you they programed the item list to hold off on the Bundle of Crops every time it's mentioned in the forums.

(Bhag 0f kraap) in russian-ish. :P

Batman4oz

And you Need This to go with these....

http://thebatcaveofoz.ecrater.com/p/11032087/digital-music-mixer-dm2un-party-on

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

dreamyvelvet

quality posts: 10 Private Messages dreamyvelvet

In for 1. I broke up with Skullcrusher and have been going out with Sennheiser but still feel the need to play the field.

blackCompG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages blackCompG

I purchased these just over a month ago @ $24.99 from Woot, and I think they are FANTASTIC. Now I'm not an audiophile, but I listen to music all the time, and I would highly recommend these. I personally think the sound is incredible, and the bass is even better (these claim to go down to 5Hz, many others I've seen only rated to 20Hz). 2 things - 1. these lay on top of your ears, they do not "envelop" them - 2. and yes the cords are somewhat thin, but if you don't leave them near curious small children or gnawing pets this will likely never be an issue. And now for $19.99?? I really don't think you can go wrong. I hear sub-bass sounds in my music now that I never heard before owning these, I really don't think you will be disappointed

Please feel free to ask me addl. questions.

Batman4oz

mjemk21 wrote:i had just said something about how i needed headphones when the last item was up and this comes up right away....weird. I bought a black pair of course.

I Need a Band of Carpathians!

^^X^^

Wooting for Bat Capes
thebatcaveofoz.us
^^X^^

dsmith88

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dsmith88

Is this really a 2 day woot off?

Danharr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Danharr

I bought these last time for monitoring myself while recording. They make me sound better than I am, though. They are a bit bassy, but I recommend them for the price. They don't cover my big ears but that doesn't bother me.

Armagedon

charwoman wrote:he's just begging for a good hard Tattle...

Done a split second after the post. Aww, it appears as if @inkycatz has left us. It would have been gone by now.

Edit: Yay, it has been "Pew Pew Pew"ed

paulw1128

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulw1128
mjemk21 wrote:i had just said something about how i needed headphones when the last item was up and this comes up right away....weird. I bought a black pair of course.

Bought the ONLY black pair, you mean! ;-)

wait - I did a quality post? When?!?

charwoman

quality posts: 9 Private Messages charwoman
blackCompG wrote:I purchased these just over a month ago @ $24.99 from Woot, and I think they are FANTASTIC. Now I'm not an audiophile, but I listen to music all the time, and I would highly recommend these. I personally think the sound is incredible, and the bass is even better (these claim to go down to 5Hz, many others I've seen only rated to 20Hz). 2 things - 1. these lay on top of your ears, they do not "envelop" them - 2. and yes the cords are somewhat thin, but if you don't leave them near curious small children or gnawing pets this will likely never be an issue. And now for $19.99?? I really don't think you can go wrong. I hear sub-bass sounds in my music now that I never heard before owning these, I really don't think you will be disappointed

Please feel free to ask me addl. questions.

you sold me, even though i don't need them. i told my husband it's your fault, hope that's ok.

krenbaird

quality posts: 2 Private Messages krenbaird

These are great, and they're at a good price.

Mattroid

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Mattroid
chriscclark01 wrote:Amazon reviews seem to say you don't want to buy these if you're looking for quality sound...

And you definitely don't want to spend retail price for these, I'll tell you that. But for $20, they're more then okay. For those looking for great sound, I don't think you should be looking at $20 headphones to begin with.

deek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deek
blackCompG wrote:I purchased these just over a month ago @ $24.99 from Wood, and I think they are FANTASTIC. Now I'm not an audiophile, but I listen to music all the time, and I would highly recommend these. I personally think the sound is incredible, and the bass is even better (these claim to go down to 5Hz, many others I've seen only rated to 20Hz). 2 things - 1. these lay on top of your ears, they do not "envelop" them - 2. and yes the cords are somewhat thin, but if you don't leave them near curious small children or gnawing pets this will likely never be an issue. And now for $19.99?? I really don't think you can go wrong. I hear sub-bass sounds in my music now that I never heard before owning these, I really don't think you will be disappointed

Please feel free to ask me and. questions.

I too have this model. I paid $24.99 last time and got the "Gold Steel Wheels"(same model different color). I'm surprised at the quality being so high for the price. My other head phones are Sennheiser high end (1 wireless and 1 plug in) and these little Pioneer Steel Wheels are very respectable. The ear phones are a little small but light enough you don't get the ear aches as you do with the bigger and heavier head phones after a few hours. I find myself using these more and more when I am using a plug in head phone for my computer work. I agree you won't be disappointed!

moyo2779

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moyo2779

they are very good i bought a pair a few months ago and i love them !!!

juan