WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Like many fans of John Carpenter's The Thing, I was more than a little disappointed by the trailer for the remake prequel coming out later this year. Don't get me wrong, Mary Elizabeth Winstead sure is nice to look at and everything, but I've already seen the movie they're making. It's called John Carpenter's The Thing. The filmmakers could've saved themselves a lot of trouble and money and just made the thing with action figures.

Oh, wait. Someone's already done that, too. Kinda. (Warning: if watching some of your favorite G.I. Joe figures die in horribly whimsical and bloody ways, it might be best not to press play.)

Darquis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages Darquis

(Warning: if watching some of your favorite G.I. Joe figures die in horribly whimsical and bloody ways, it might be best not to press play.)

Did wootbot accidentally the whole thing?

tanios

quality posts: 12 Private Messages tanios

Amazing video. Now that's art.

rayray099

quality posts: 6 Private Messages rayray099

They just remake everythin! Is nothing sacred?? I really don't understand the point of the new Spiderman. We already saw that movie. They switched out Parkers and MJ with Blonde Emma Stone, I see that...but we just saw that movie! It hasn't been that long. And Footloose with some guy name Kenny replacing Bacon. Tear.